Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default STU fleshlight question, i just used it for the first time,,,disappointed?

i used the fleshlight STU for the first time today and i gotta say im disappointed.. i read testimonials online saying that it made ppl ejaculate after just 4-5 strokes, but when i used it, it took like maybe 35??! YES, i am a virgin, and have been using my hand for 7 years (im 19)...

i didn't overload on lube but used a decent amount. But In Almost half of the strokes i felt almost nothing, was it because i was going to slow? It was only when i actually started to stroke really fast was when i actually started feeling something....when i use my hand, i feel something right away...How is this thing supposed to be used? or am i just breaking it in right now? i hardly felt any of the bumps either.....

ALSO, one thing that i did notice was right when i put my dick inside it instantly felt good,....but stroking not so much

FLight Captain

Default Re: STU fleshlight question, i just used it for the first time,,,disappointed?

Your penis is just less sensitive than theirs. Each stroke in the STU for a first time fleshlight user should be pretty intense and pleasurable.

You may have what it is called "DGS (Death Grip Syndrome)" because you're used to using your hand. It's pretty common because a lot of guys grip and squeeze their penis during masturbation, which over the long term causes a decrease in sensitivity to the penis. You can try regaining some sensitivity back to your penis.

Here is a link to a Fleshlight-based guideline to cure DGS:
    http://curedeathgrip.com/plan-fleshlight.html

FLight Captain

Default Re: STU fleshlight question, i just used it for the first time,,,disappointed?

lasthunter914 is right, you are just desensitized. As you regain sensitivity you will find that you will reach orgasm quicker. Once that happens, you will have to train to last longer.

For a true newbie like yourself, you will need a solid 10+ FLights in it before you will even start to really appreciate it. If you have DGS, then even longer.

For now the best thing you can do is STOP using your hand for masturbation. Next, just use the FL everyday. Give this a few weeks and you will notice a difference. The FL will cure your DGS and help you regain sensitivity.

Good luck!

FLight Attendant

ok thanks,, so do you think the STU fleshlight will do for now? or should i go buy another one? Can the STU cure death grip syndrome??

FLight Attendant

I have no real experience in FLs. But from what I've read, the STU is the most intense FL. So basically a few more FLights should get you going and regain your sensitivity from time to time. As for the DGS, it decreases your sensitivity over a period. So therefore the FL or in this case the STU should cure your DGS. Why? You decrease in sensitivity due to your old masturbation method(hand) and by starting with the FL it increases your sensitivity. So it is basically reversed.

So, about buying a new one. I think the best way is to get back your sensitivity first and then join the adventure. You wouldn't want to go to the amusement park without knowing the joy of it first, would you? <- Somehow an odd comparison(couldn't think of any other), but I hope you get my point. Lol!

Experienced FL Community correct me if I'm wrong. As I am new myself but did alot of research.(my FL has yet to be delivered, lol)
    Last edited by AbcdCN; 01-23-2013 at 10:48 PM.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsalinas40 View Post
    ok thanks,, so do you think the STU fleshlight will do for now? or should i go buy another one? Can the STU cure death grip syndrome??
    Stick with the STU. It's one of the best textures available for this reason.

Quote Originally Posted by AbcdCN View Post
    So, about buying a new one. I think the best way is to get back your sensitivity first and then join the adventure. You wouldn't want to go to the amusement park without knowing the joy of it first, would you? <- Somehow an odd comparison(couldn't think of any other), but I hope you get my point.
    The problem is, how do you regain sensitivity without a FL? There is one way: don't use your hand to masturbate. Now, I don't expect anyone to give up masturbation. It's just too much fun. So this option doesn't really work for most people.

Also, there is really no reason to wait. You won't feel much at the start, but you should feel something and will probably be able to reach orgasm. That alone will feel intense. The more you use it, the better it will feel. So using it right from the start like this will allow you to grow with it and feel the pleasure increase with each use. Eventually you will break through and have a fantastic FLight where the bumps come alive and just destroy you and leave you breathless. That's really is the best part and the journey leading up to that point is well worth it.

Enjoy!

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by orlandot94 View Post
    The problem is, how do you regain sensitivity without a FL? There is one way: don't use your hand to masturbate. Now, I don't expect anyone to give up masturbation. It's just too much fun. So this option doesn't really work for most people.
    Well, my point was to regain sensitivity with the FL. Since he already owns one and I thought I don't have to state that once again. To be honest, who would ever give up masturbation voluntary? That is just absurd! I would never give up without any reasonable reasons. I doubt that there is anyone out there who would just say, "I'll stop with masturbating now!" out of nowhere.

FLight Attendant

Well, my point was to regain sensitivity with the FL. Since he already owns one and I thought I don't have to state that once again. To be honest, who would ever give up masturbation voluntary? That is just absurd! I would never give up without any reasonable reasons. I doubt that there is anyone out there who would just say, "I'll stop with masturbating now!" out of nowhere.
    well i'll see,, i havent used the STU or even masturbated since tuesday,, so its been a couple of days.. im planning to go back to it maybe this tuesday or wednesday,, I wanna lay off a while, or at least a whole week and see how i respond

FLight Attendant

well i'll see,, i havent used the STU or even masturbated since tuesday,, so its been a couple of days.. im planning to go back to it maybe this tuesday or wednesday,, I wanna lay off a while, or at least a whole week and see how i respond
    Well, starting now you should just use the STU everytime you have your "private session". Until you get your sensitivity back and don't use your hand again if you have the STU available. Ofcourse after 1-2months, you may be on vacation somewhere or whatsoever and you don't have your STU with you and you desperately need to masturbate. Then I think you can use your hand for once. That is my thought and somehow sounds reasonable. Correct me if I'm wrong.

FLight Captain

Sorry about that, I misread your post. I thought you wrote he should abstain from using any FL until he has regained sensitivity. It's clear now that you suggested he use the STU but not buy other FLs which is fine advice.

Well, starting now you should just use the STU everytime you have your "private session". Until you get your sensitivity back and don't use your hand again if you have the STU available. Ofcourse after 1-2months, you may be on vacation somewhere or whatsoever and you don't have your STU with you and you desperately need to masturbate. Then I think you can use your hand for once. That is my thought and somehow sounds reasonable. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    This is spot on. That's how I would do it!

SOthisis

i used the fleshlight STU for the first time today and i gotta say im disappointed.. i read testimonials online saying that it made ppl ejaculate after just 4-5 strokes, but when i used it, it took like maybe 35??! YES, i am a virgin, and have been using my hand for 7 years (im 19)...

i didn't overload on lube but used a decent amount. But In Almost half of the strokes i felt almost nothing, was it because i was going to slow? It was only when i actually started to stroke really fast was when i actually started feeling something....when i use my hand, i feel something right away...How is this thing supposed to be used? or am i just breaking it in right now? i hardly felt any of the bumps either.....

ALSO, one thing that i did notice was right when i put my dick inside it instantly felt good,....but stroking not so much
    give it some time to get used to. break it in so to speak. this might take a while but is worth it.

furthermore, you're doing great. be happy that you didn't ejaculate after 4-5 strokes!

don't focus on feeling the bumps specifically, but on how the whole experience feels.

most of all, use the booklet that comes with it. i have found it a great help.

FLight Attendant

If I understand it correct, the lotus is not so intense? I ask because, I have no experience about a real vagina or the lotus. I have earlier just tried the primal and swallow sleeves, and I think both of them are too intense, I coming too fast.

- Could the lotus be a good option for me then, if I want to have it more less intense?

- If I want to build up a stamina, could lotus also be an alternativ? I know about your the stamina fleshlight, but I want to know if the lotus have similar qualities.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by orlandot94 View Post
    Sorry about that, I misread your post. I thought you wrote he should abstain from using any FL until he has regained sensitivity. It's clear now that you suggested he use the STU but not buy other FLs which is fine advice.

This is spot on. That's how I would do it!

alright thanks guys,, i think i'll stick with the STU,,,but im planning to buy a new one soon, but which one should i get? i was thinking maybe a wonder wave, speed bump, or vortex, ? which one is the best? (im considering a wonder wave)