Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    4

    Default General masturbation thread

    Do yo guys remember your first time cumming ? I was 13 and masturbating as usual when i was bored, then i suddenly had really intense feelings. As i came i moaned loud and couldn't stand still because my legs were shaking badly.
    Some time after that while watching some seasons of a series there was a joke about a teenager masturbating with a vacuum cleaner. Tried it out next day when nobody was home and came after few seconds.
    I continued doing this but after few times my skin was too dry and was coming off, which also happened because i masturbated without lubrications.

    Well, now im over my 20 (still virgin though) and i noticed that i almost don't feel pleasure anymore
    Masturbate, two seconds of pleasure before cumming and then no feelings anymore (i also noticed that in the past i've had more penis contractions while i came). The head of my penis isn't sensitive the moment after i cum, but when i already clean up and put pants on, then it sometimes hurts because its getting oversensitive.

    When i tried my Bibi Jones Bi-Hive for the first time (two days ago) the feelings were slightly lower than when i masturbated with hand, but after a few uses it get a lot better. I realized that i was more sensitive now after cumming.

    Now i got question for you, is it normal to lose these feelings with time ? Has something similar happened to any of you ? Has this something to do with "masturbation death grip" or with something else ?


    Sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my native language.

  2. #2
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,368

    Default Re: General masturbation thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Noamek View Post
    Now i got question for you, is it normal to lose these feelings with time ? Has something similar happened to any of you ? Has this something to do with "masturbation death grip" or with something else ?
    Yes this is very common.

    The good news is you've already found the cure - the Fleshlight.

    As you said, you are already noticing a difference, so you are already being cured. Just stick to using the FL and you'll soon really start to feel the texture. Once you do, you'll probably find it too sensitive, but that is a very good thing at that point.

    Enjoy!

  3. #3
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    227

    Default Re: General masturbation thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Noamek View Post
    Do yo guys remember your first time cumming ? I was 13 and masturbating as usual when i was bored, then i suddenly had really intense feelings. As i came i moaned loud and couldn't stand still because my legs were shaking badly.
    Some time after that while watching some seasons of a series there was a joke about a teenager masturbating with a vacuum cleaner. Tried it out next day when nobody was home and came after few seconds.
    I continued doing this but after few times my skin was too dry and was coming off, which also happened because i masturbated without lubrications.

    Well, now im over my 20 (still virgin though) and i noticed that i almost don't feel pleasure anymore
    Masturbate, two seconds of pleasure before cumming and then no feelings anymore (i also noticed that in the past i've had more penis contractions while i came). The head of my penis isn't sensitive the moment after i cum, but when i already clean up and put pants on, then it sometimes hurts because its getting oversensitive.

    When i tried my Bibi Jones Bi-Hive for the first time (two days ago) the feelings were slightly lower than when i masturbated with hand, but after a few uses it get a lot better. I realized that i was more sensitive now after cumming.

    Now i got question for you, is it normal to lose these feelings with time ? Has something similar happened to any of you ? Has this something to do with "masturbation death grip" or with something else ?


    Sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my native language.
    I stopped masturbating all together for a month and just did prostate massage. Wow does that make me cum without ever touching my cock. Now I use my FL with a good anal toy when I masturbate and feel ever bit of the sleeve. My wife loves how sensitive my cock is..... And my ass!

  4. #4
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: General masturbation thread

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpyelf View Post
    I stopped masturbating all together for a month and just did prostate massage. Wow does that make me cum without ever touching my cock. Now I use my FL with a good anal toy when I masturbate and feel ever bit of the sleeve. My wife loves how sensitive my cock is..... And my ass!
    Gross? That's your decision but i honestly think touching your anal isn't a good thing. Stick with your woman's pussy

  5. #5
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    217

    Default Re: General masturbation thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sexfreak78 View Post
    Gross? That's your decision but i honestly think touching your anal isn't a good thing. Stick with your woman's pussy
    I find it amusing that someone with the user name sexfreak responds to a post about anal play as "gross" and not "a good thing." Open up your mind a bit. Anal play during sex can be a wonderful experience and sharing one's desires and new experiences with a partner can build an even deeper emotional connection as well.

  6. #6

    Default Re: General masturbation thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun96 View Post
    I find it amusing that someone with the user name sexfreak responds to a post about anal play as "gross" and not "a good thing." Open up your mind a bit. Anal play during sex can be a wonderful experience and sharing one's desires and new experiences with a partner can build an even deeper emotional connection as well.
    I agree completely!

    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

  7. #7
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    596

    Default Re: General masturbation thread

    Masturbation should obviously be taught. It's not as simple as just stroking your penis till you cum. There's so much more to it. Just like in all other sexual activities. Most of us went through trials and errors to get to the point where we are now. Online resources have been a great help also.

    I'm glad you are on the way of recovery and exploration of new sensations and ways to enjoy yourself. Put some effort into it, do some research and take you time when playing with yourself.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top