Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.

Thread: P-Spot Play

FLight Navigator

Default P-Spot Play

I asked this in another thread but thought it better to have a separate thread.

Has anyone tried P-Spot massagers? They've always intrigued me but I wanted to wait until I knew which one I wanted and whether or not I'd enjoy one.

Specifically, I'm thinking something like the Rude Boy (or maybe the Big Boy). I have a little glass plug that's kinda fun, the Big Boy is essentially three of those in a row tilted towards the prostate. Seems like fun. Some complain about it falling out, but then again, there's usually somebody for every backdoor toy that complains about it not staying in; just how it goes.
    If anyone else has the Rude Boy, Big Boy, or any of those type massagers, can you say whether or not it's comfortable to leave in for a while? The glass toy I have gets uncomfortable to sit on because of the base, I'm sure sitting on a bullet vibe wouldn't be much better but maybe it angles in a different way.
    I've found that when I'm sitting I can't really squeeze my Kegel muscles without squeezing my sphincter muscles a bit too, which lends nicely to having something to 'squeeze' back there.

I've never really understood the Aneros ones, but I don't think I'd like something like that. I'm kinda lazy, I'd prefer to sit back and have the bullet do the work.

Opinions? Thoughts? Thanks!

SOthisis

Default Re: P-Spot Play

it's g-spot, not p-spot.

personally i have not tried it since i am concerned about how safe it is.

[EDIT: duh, i must have been having an iq dip when i wrote that. yes. p-spot. as in prostate. (slapping myself now, lol)]
    Last edited by SOthisis; 01-29-2013 at 07:38 AM.

Airport Security

You shouldn't worry, it is safe and it feels good for a lot of guys.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by ooglyboogly View Post
    I've never really understood the Aneros ones, but I don't think I'd like something like that. I'm kinda lazy, I'd prefer to sit back and have the bullet do the work.

There are a few ways to use anal toys. You can use them just as plugs which have the benefit of feeling good but not really massaging the prostate. The Aneros is made to massage the prostate through involuntary movement. So if you can train your muscles, then it will move on its own and massage you, which is the ultimate goal as this leads to the Super O. This is quite difficult to achieve, so you might be end up just using it as more of a plug with some prostate contact.

I have been using the Aneros for years now and trying to achieve the Super O without much success. But even without success, I still get a lot of value from it as just have it inserted while masturbating leads to a lot more pleasure than normal. It definitely is worth picking up because if you do have the ability to train your muscles and start the involuntary contractions, then it will lead to a lot of pleasure. If you can't, then it still feels great to have it inserted and FLy with.

FLight Navigator

I too have been using Aneros massagers for some time, and from the very first time I tried a p-spot toy I found that the combined experience of the toy and masturbation was awesome. I have never tried to achieve a p-spot "Super O" but I love my Aneros. I use it solo and occasionally during sex. The most intense experience is the combination of a blow job and the massager, something that has left me literally quivering. I have never tried a p-spot toy with a bullet, but I wouldn't say that the Aneros requires a lot of work. One way or another, my advice would be to try a p-spot toy and see what it does for you.

FLight Attendant

I'd try it if the devise was skinny enough.

FLight Navigator

Ah, so I really didn't get the Aneros :P Did some research though, and I don't know if that's what I'm looking for. It definitely looks interesting, but I'm not really looking for the "Super O", just some added fun. I also want something that's good to stay in for a good amount of time, and it seems like some reviewers on various sites say those toys arent comfortable for that. What say you guys?

I also like the idea of feeling kinda filled up. I didn't think I would when I started this, I thought it would just feel like I had to take a dump (which I guess it sort of does) but I like the thought of having a little more substance.

I have the Naughty-Boy and it is a piece of shit. It refuses to stay in place unless you sit on it, so I really don't recommend it. I do have two Aneros' though, the MGX and Progasm. They are so much nicer to use; they are comfortable and stay in place no matter what you do. I'd say grab the MGX if you are considering some prostate play. It's the smallest one they make and it easily slides into place without much hassle. Both the MGX and Progasm are comfortable enough to leave in for a quite a while.

My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by nervous1 View Post
    I'd try it if the devise was skinny enough.
    That's the spirit! Start small and soon you'll be begging the wife to give you the big thick G spot strap on

FLight Navigator

Thanks for the insight PowerHouse! What about holding it in with some sort of banana hammock? I only persist on this because the falling-out-problem seems to be quite persistent with that toy/line but it would seem to me that something there might hold it in, no?

Nonetheless, I think I've seen enough testimony to look a little more in-depth for the Aneros stuff. More research to go.

FLight Navigator

I haven't used any devices specifically designed to excite the prostate, but I'm curious about them. I like to shag myself with big dildos on occasion, though.

The anus/rectum is just another part of the body through which a person can obtain sexual pleasure. Stigmas really suck. I wish that more and more nominally "straight" dudes would accept the idea that pleasure derived anally doesn't automatically make them "Bi" or "gay" or labelled in the first place anyway.

Having said that... I've seen videos of guys using prostate stimulators and oozing cum... I've seen videos of guys humping big-ass dildos and oozing cum. I've seen videos of guys humping big-ass dildos and then squirting as if they were Cytherea once they pull off.

I actually belong to the latter crowd. I experienced my first "squirt" after acquiring a BAM dildo and training myself to accept its rather large dimensions. It's an interesting physical sensation; possibly similar to what a woman feels whenever she "squirts".

Basically, there's an involuntary reflex that wells up in your nether regions to PUSH. When that reaches its climax, not only is BAM forcibly rejected from your rectum, there's a stream of liquid that emanates from your pee-hole that is definitely not cum... but definitely not pee, either.

It strikes me that "male sexual response" has been reduced to, "stimulate penis, generate cumwad". From my own personal experience, I have to say that there are multiple forms of male sexual response that remain undocumented outside of "underground" outlets such as xhamster or xtube.

...And there aren't many online spaces within which to discuss such things... aside from places like this one right here, where toys for boys aren't considered taboo.

FLight Attendant

big quote to everything said by happy helmet, I must admit I am actually thinking about getting a bad boy, it's really turning me on, and I think the shape would help keeping it inside, the big boy really seems too much, but its shape is probably better again... maybe the naughty boy is just too thin and smooth to stay in?! also it's completely natural for the human body to eject things out of his holes, especially that one, you have lots of involuntary muscles down there lol, it's just our body's auto-defence: it's not safe to keep things stucked there, since it's not lubricated as a vagina, and rectum is a lot more "fragile".
    Last edited by nuFLyer; 02-02-2013 at 04:31 AM.

Thanks for the insight PowerHouse! What about holding it in with some sort of banana hammock? I only persist on this because the falling-out-problem seems to be quite persistent with that toy/line but it would seem to me that something there might hold it in, no?

Nonetheless, I think I've seen enough testimony to look a little more in-depth for the Aneros stuff. More research to go.
    It would have to be a pretty tight pair of undies to hold it in. My butt just doesn't want it to stay in there! It is a general design problem with all of them; the part designed to press against your prostate is just too long. If you look at the Aneros models they are more straight and just have a "bulb" to push against your prostate and that is much more comfortable and just works better in my opinion.

My Reviews

FLight Navigator

I got a new Sutera P spot plug. I am loving it! Slid it in a an hour ago and then went for a walk thru the hotel. I am rock hard and was so close to cuming by the ice machine! Any little movement has this thing hitting just the right spot!
    It stays in and is a perfect walk around size. Can't wait to try this at home with the wife. Maybe go shopping with her before going home to have her ram my ass with a big glass toy

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
    It would have to be a pretty tight pair of undies to hold it in. My butt just doesn't want it to stay in there! It is a general design problem with all of them; the part designed to press against your prostate is just too long. If you look at the Aneros models they are more straight and just have a "bulb" to push against your prostate and that is much more comfortable and just works better in my opinion.

My Reviews

Thanks again for the insight!

FLight Attendant

I asked this in another thread but thought it better to have a separate thread.

Has anyone tried P-Spot massagers? They've always intrigued me but I wanted to wait until I knew which one I wanted and whether or not I'd enjoy one.

Specifically, I'm thinking something like the Rude Boy (or maybe the Big Boy). I have a little glass plug that's kinda fun, the Big Boy is essentially three of those in a row tilted towards the prostate. Seems like fun. Some complain about it falling out, but then again, there's usually somebody for every backdoor toy that complains about it not staying in; just how it goes.
    If anyone else has the Rude Boy, Big Boy, or any of those type massagers, can you say whether or not it's comfortable to leave in for a while? The glass toy I have gets uncomfortable to sit on because of the base, I'm sure sitting on a bullet vibe wouldn't be much better but maybe it angles in a different way.
    I've found that when I'm sitting I can't really squeeze my Kegel muscles without squeezing my sphincter muscles a bit too, which lends nicely to having something to 'squeeze' back there.

Hey ooglyboogly, i've just received my first rude boy today in the mail, reviews on the product got me excited but i was quite disappointed when i tried it.

It stayed in but the stimulation wasn't as strong as expected, i thought i could get a rock hard erection but i was only half erected.

To answer your question, it was comfortable when i laid back with it but it wasn't comfortable when i sat on it.. and none of these position helped me hit my "G-spot"

i hope this could help you compare to your glass plug

and since we're on the topic of rude boy, does anyone know how to get rid of the horrible shit smell that lingers on the tip of my rude boy? i tried everything from fleshwash to soap..

i'm actually considering packing it away and never using it again, it was a complete waste of my money.