Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    76

    Default bibi jones or 3 for 2 ?

    so what i have to choose between are :
    bibi jones bi-hive
    2 x ID glide 280ml lube or 1 x gun oil h20 473ml lube
    -15% and free shipping
    73

    or


    3 sleeves for the price of 2
    a case
    ID glide 280ml lube
    117
    which is a better option??
    i cant get the fleshlight girls if i get 3 for 2
    do i get 15% and free shipping?
    if 3 for 2 what tecture for each orifice?
    im tired and want to buy but this shit is confusing me,lol
    thanks

  2. #2

    Default Re: bibi jones or 3 for 2 ?

    I'd do the 3-4-2 deal. Variety is the spice of life! I'd get a Super-Ribbed, Speed Bump, and a Wonder Wave/Vortex.


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

  3. #3
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    76

    Default Re: bibi jones or 3 for 2 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
    I'd do the 3-4-2 deal. Variety is the spice of life! I'd get a Super-Ribbed, Speed Bump, and a Wonder Wave/Vortex.


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/
    is the 15% discount and free shipping with the 3 for 1 ?
    so vortex or wonder wave for the pussay?
    speed bump for ass?
    supper ribbed mouth?
    if u were pickin what way would u do it?

    i luv bibi jones lips and bibi is sooo hot and bihive looks nice
    damn my indecisiveness lol

  4. #4

    Default Re: bibi jones or 3 for 2 ?

    You can't use the 15% discount with the 3-4-2 deal, but anything else you grab with it will get the discount applied. By the time you get some lube with them, you will go over $100 and get free shipping. Yeah, I'd get a Super-Ribbed Mouth, Wonder Wave/Vortex Lady, and Speed-Bump Butt. The SR will sort of be like Swallow and WW/VX are kind of close to real pussy (most guys will tell you this, but I normally wouldn't) and SB is just really good.

    Well, if you get Bi-Hive you won't be disappointed. I think it is the best Fleshlight Girl texture you can get. I know it is really hard to decide!


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

  5. #5
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    424

    Default Re: bibi jones or 3 for 2 ?

    Well for me I find that the first question i ask myself is "do i want it hard or soft"?

    The sleeve, that is ... I know i'm gonna fuck the hell out of it! lol


    But yeah, seriously, I would think that while variety is nice, if you prefer the softer FLG texture it's a no-brainer. And if you prefer the firmer feel of the "original" texture then ... it's a no-brainer.

    ..... so now what'cha thinking?

  6. #6

    Default Re: bibi jones or 3 for 2 ?

    i would get the 3 for 2 with vortex, super ribbed, and speed bump. just my opinion.

    i don't like wonder wave, it's basically just a light version of super ribbed.

  7. #7
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    76

    Default Re: bibi jones or 3 for 2 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Butt nut View Post
    Well for me I find that the first question i ask myself is "do i want it hard or soft"?

    The sleeve, that is ... I know i'm gonna fuck the hell out of it! lol


    But yeah, seriously, I would think that while variety is nice, if you prefer the softer FLG texture it's a no-brainer. And if you prefer the firmer feel of the "original" texture then ... it's a no-brainer.

    ..... so now what'cha thinking?
    iv never felt either so couldnt tell ya.
    :/
    wat to do,wat to do.
    1st world problem lol

  8. #8
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    107

    Default Re: bibi jones or 3 for 2 ?

    3 for 2

    I had first the Wonderwave (from the sleeves available on the 3 for 2 offer) (but bought it on the FJ site with an Ice Crystal it was a different offer)
    and then bought the 3 for 2 : picked the speed bump, super ribbed and vortex and love them all.
    I think my favorite one is the speed bumb though.

    I woudl recommend these 3 (or pick a super tight if you want a non textured one in one of them) or take the Top It pack on the Fleshjack site (on the special offers page)
    It includes an Ice Crystal butt (with the ice case) and a Mouth Wonderwave (with a silver case) for 85€ i think (+ extra 15% discount IMO)
    I don't know if it's also available on the US site (im from Europe and have bought from the international site)

  9. #9
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    76

    Default Re: bibi jones or 3 for 2 ?

    i just bought the bibi jones bi-hive + 100ml fleshlube water + 281ml id glide for €80.62 and free shipping
    cant wait till its here and the fun begins
    =)
    and thanks to everyone for your help.

  10. #10

    Default Re: bibi jones or 3 for 2 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by lesbians r gr8 View Post
    i just bought the bibi jones bi-hive + 100ml fleshlube water + 281ml id glide for €80.62 and free shipping
    cant wait till its here and the fun begins
    =)
    and thanks to everyone for your help.
    That's great!! You will love it! Don't forget to tell us how you like it when you get it!!


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

  11. #11
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    76

    Default Re: bibi jones or 3 for 2 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
    That's great!! You will love it! Don't forget to tell us how you like it when you get it!!


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/
    will do

  12. #12
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    257

    Default Re: bibi jones or 3 for 2 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by lesbians r gr8 View Post
    will do

    Did I miss the review? The Bi Hive is one of my favorites.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top