Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Squeeky inner surface

I've had a pink lady for about a year and love it. A short while ago it started to feel "squeeky" not smooth when using it. If I stop stroking, it locks up and sticks to my skin. It takes a pretty good yank to get it sliding again. I only use water based lube and never any soap. Once I had been stroking with Alboline and switched over to the FL. I wiped off the Alboline but didnt wash my self with soap to get it all. Could this be the problem?

Any way does any one have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

FLight First Officer

Default Re: Squeeky inner surface

The primary ingredients of Albolene appear to be mineral oil and petroleum. I suspect that might be at least part of your problem.

FLight Captain

I would agree with Lurker, sounds like the Albolene is still inside. Nothing some Isopropyl Alcohol can't take care of though. Rinse some of that inside and then let it dry and it should be good to go.

FLight Attendant

Thanks for the suggestions. I just tried getting a little Alboline off my hand with isopropl (97%); didn't get it off.

Day before I put a little corn starch inside. That seemed to help quite a bit. (I'll try that again tomorrow) Maybe that will slowly fix the problem.

Alternatively, how bad would one application of hand soap be? (I know it's not good in general) I could test the soap on the outside.

I'll work with the starch...

Thanks,

Jim

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by TownDeputy View Post
    Alternatively, how bad would one application of hand soap be? (I know it's not good in general) I could test the soap on the outside.

I'll work with the starch...

A little soap would be bad! Soap causes the material to literally disintegrate, just like oil-based lubricants do. You do not want to put soap anywhere on your Fleshlight because it will start to fall apart!

FLight Attendant

Heard that loud and clear! Thanks all.
    PS: I think repeated applications of corn starch will do the trick.