Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default What Happened to the Ultra Tight? Do any of the Fleshlight Girls have smaller canals?

I have been using Fleshlights for the past couple of years now. My favorite are the STU and the Super Tight.
    I just bought a Vortex to try something new but I don't like it.
    I also have the Original and the Wonder Wave but don't use them anymore.

I wanted to try the Ultra TIght because of the small 1/4" canal but can't find it on the website. What happened did they discontinue it? Do any of the Fleshlight Girls have the smaller 1/4" canal? Does anyone know where you can get the measurements for the Fleshlight Girls?

Airport Security

Default Re: What Happened to the Ultra Tight? Do any of the Fleshlight Girls have smaller can

The Ultra Tight was discontinued a while ago. I could be wrong, but I don't think we have anything quite as small as that anymore!

FLight First Officer

Default Re: What Happened to the Ultra Tight? Do any of the Fleshlight Girls have smaller can

Quote Originally Posted by SarahLIFE View Post
    The Ultra Tight was discontinued a while ago. I could be wrong, but I don't think we have anything quite as small as that anymore!

I am pro Ice products as SarahLIFE knows and the “Ultra Tight” as she said is an older sleeve that was discontinued some time ago. It also came in the pink color but I have been writing for some time now to get them to bring back the “Ultra Tight.” The canal size for the Ultra Tight was ¼ inch and it was smooth. Every guy that used it that I read said it did not need any texture because of the canal size.

I would ask you if you are interested in one to write Fleshlight and as them to bring it back or make it a limited time offer or a special order item.

Of course I would like to have an Ultra Tight in the ICE format.

FLight Navigator

The Ultra Tight wasn't 1/4 inch but 1cm (0,4 inch)
    Or there was a mistake of conversion, because everywhere it was saying 10mm (1/4inch) when 1/4inch is about 0,63cm (and 10mm is about 0,4 inch)

Quote Originally Posted by flying1stclass View Post
    The Ultra Tight wasn't 1/4 inch but 1cm (0,4 inch)
    Or there was a mistake of conversion, because everywhere it was saying 10mm (1/4inch) when 1/4inch is about 0,63cm (and 10mm is about 0,4 inch)
    I was under the impression it was 1/4". I know when I bought mine that was what they claimed it was. UT was 1/4", ST is 1/2", and Original is 3/4" - 1".

My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

FLight First Officer

I know for a fact before all the older sleeves were discontinued they had a tab you could click on for specs. and since nothing was metric and all standard measurements it said 1/4 inch. That is the reason I wanted one. I.L.F. has taken the specs. tab away and just give you some very general variables. Just like my original Pink Lady is 3/4 inch and that was on their web site too. As The Power House said it was Ultra Tight /14 inch, Super Tight 1/2 inch and the Original Pink Lady 3/4 inch.

FLight Attendant

Never tried the ultra tight but the SIAC butt is pretty damn tight. I'd recommend one of those if you wanted to try a nice tight fleshy.

FLight First Officer

With more and more asking about the Ultra Tight, now would be a great time to bring it back even if it is for a limited time or special order.

Quote Originally Posted by CatInTheTinFoilHat View Post
    Never tried the ultra tight but the SIAC butt is pretty damn tight. I'd recommend one of those if you wanted to try a nice tight fleshy.
    I forget about the Mini-Forbidden/Squeeze SIAC! You are right, this is the tightest thing you can still get.

My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

FLight Attendant

I've had the Original, Speed Bump, Super Tight, and Wonder Wave. I liked Speed Bump the most by far. I enjoyed the super-tight for its size, but it never held lube very well, and I ended up turning ti inside out one day to manually cut in canals and nubs.

I would love to see tighter versions of all of the product lines, barring those which are already so.

FLight Navigator

I think Heavenly has a ultra-tight like section, pretty short however.

FLight First Officer

I think that they don't have that small fl. also.