Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Exclamation URGENT: Need a Fleshlight Moderator's Attention regarding Fleshbucks :(

Dear Fleshlight Representative,

I just ordered online a STU for ~70$ (including shipping costs), and after it was confirmed, I read about fleshbucks.

I did not fill in the sign up section so I believe I didn't receive the fleshbucks.

Is there any way where I can create the account now, and somehow attach the order to the account?

This is my first purchase and with all the positive reviews, I am highly likely to continue buying FL products.

I sincerely hope there is a way (or a 1 -time exception) to help me receive the fleshbucks that I should have gotten .

Thanks for reading,

-from a concerned customer

Airport Security

Default Re: URGENT: Need a Fleshlight Moderator's Attention regarding Fleshbucks :(

Hi JordanDim,

If you want to contact me (moderator) you can always send me a personal message instead of creating a post. Either way its fine.

Anyway, I can create an account for you after your order, but the Fleshbucks from your previous order will not be added to the account. The Fleshbucks are part of an automated system, so once the order is processed it is nearly impossible to change a user's Fleshbuck quantity. I'm really sorry, I wish I could help you more!

I hope you enjoy your Fleshlight though...

Airport Security

Default Re: URGENT: Need a Fleshlight Moderator's Attention regarding Fleshbucks :(

Alternatively, if your order hasn't shipped yet we can cancel your order and allow you to re-do it, so that you can create an account and get those Fleshbucks. It is up to you... just let us know asap!

FLight Attendant

Hi Sarah,

Sorry about making a post and thanks for your response.
    After thinking about it, I think I will just have to let the Fleshbucks go this time
    I don't want to delay the product and I will be careful next time. Thanks!