Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Wink Next sleeves? :D

Hey guys,
    I couldn't resist and just couldn't wait any longer, so I just grabbed Stoya's Swallow and Destroya, warmed them in warm water (together with the lube) and let Stoya pleasure me all the way alternating between both sleeves.

First of all the Superskin feels really awesome, especially compared to my experiences with Sasha Grey's Pocket Pussy made out of UR3, which feels way more like "plastic" compared to the soft Superskin IMO.

I'm not quite sure, whether it's because of being used to the UR3 and my hand (so that I may have DGS?) or if it just needs some more flights to get used to the Fleshies, but I didn't really feel a lot of the sleeves' textures. Or is it even a question of measurement? I'm about 5.6" length and 5.2" girth (a bit down-curved and uncircumcised, too).
    For example couldn't I really feel the "fangs" in the Destroya, the ribs in the Swallow were slightly more noticable but still not as remarkable as I thought they would be...

Still the feeling was unbelieveable. It felt awesome when Stoya was seducing me and I enjoyed to play with the orifices before going in deep and feel her warm flesh around me. The orifices (labia and lips) looked so hot when they were moving up and down on me. Variating speed, depth, and force of my pushes I noticed different intensities which helped me enjoy the flight even more.
    I have to admit that I prefer the Swallow over the Destroya atm, because at the Destroya there was only the lotus node outstanding, whereas the Swallow felt great all the way. Maybe if I'm able to notice the "fangs" someday I'll change my mind. But for now I prefer Stoya "kissing and sucking" me

Maybe it's to early to think about new orders as you need a couple of flights to get used to a sleeve, but if there the Nipple Alley or a FLG Vortex get affected by the February deal I might already place my next order
    Therefore I got a question again: I could even add a 3rd sleeve on that order then, but I'm not sure what to go for...
    These are my options:

- Alien (or did I cover that up with Vortex and Nipple Alley)
    - Freak (eventually Frankenstein)
    - Heavenly (nice tight textures inside, with my measurement maybe not best choice?)
    - Bookworm (read good reviews on that one)
    - Love Humps (smoother and also quite tight one)
    - any "must have" sleeve? (but I actually don't want sort of similar sleeves (e.g. Destroya and Barracuda))

( best would be to own all of them anyway I guess )
    Please help me out one more time I just can't decide

Thx and Greets!
    3-2-1

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Next sleeves? :D

Maybe the "novel" up there discourages you to read and respond, so here I sum it up:

What sleeve do you suggest next (is there a "must have")?

I alrdy have Swallow, Destroya, Nipple Alley, Vortex

I'm about 5.6" length and 5.2" girth, a bit down-curved and uncircumcised too.

FLight Captain

From your options, I would go with Heavenly or Bookworm. You may be a tad short for Heavenly, but I'm not much longer at 6" and I enjoy it just fine.

When you reference similar sleeves, there are actually very few sleeves that feel similar. Many may look similar, but in practice the feeling is different. Destroya and Barracuda actually feel quite different from each other despite what may appear to be similar texture. The reason is that the Destroya is multi-texture, so your cock doesn't really feel each texture for very long. When you have as single texture like the Barracuda has, it's a much different sensation, one that I enjoy quite a bit.

Primal is a must own for me. I absolutely love this sleeve. The Lotus Nodes on it just destroy me every time I use it.

FLight Attendant

Thanks a lot, I really thought that they would feel quite similar, but your explanation totally changed my point of view.

Since i also think that I could end up a bit too short for Heavenly, Bookworm and Primal are currently on the pole-postions

Are there also any other suggestions for "must haves"?

FLight Attendant

Hi all I am a new user. Last week I got my first Fleshlight a Flight. It's certainly long enough for me as I am not huge.. I am interested to know where I can buy spare inserts for it without having to have the outer case too. I did read somewhere that the Sex In A Can fits. I just cant find a place in the UK to just buy the inserts from without the expense of buying a whole new unit. Any ideas?

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Slowrider54 View Post
    Hi all I am a new user. Last week I got my first Fleshlight a Flight. It's certainly long enough for me as I am not huge.. I am interested to know where I can buy spare inserts for it without having to have the outer case too. I did read somewhere that the Sex In A Can fits. I just cant find a place in the UK to just buy the inserts from without the expense of buying a whole new unit. Any ideas?
    I see no chance on your idea ! ILF only sells regular sized FLG sleeves as a single item (have a look for the Orgy section), every other item (Flight, Blade, Sword, MILF Hunter, Ice, Fleshlight Originals...) are sold as a complete unit only.

FLight Attendant

I'm planning to order soon and want to try to get some more advice on what sleeve it should be...

-Bookworm
    -Torrid
    -Love Humps

What would YOU buy next? (sleeves i alrdy own:Swallow,Destroya,Nipple Alley,Vortex)

please help me gather up impressions and post a reply thx

FLight Navigator

I like Alien, though it is definitely the "loosest" of all of my FLs. I do favour tighter sleeves, quite possibly because I'm on the smaller side. Drac, Destroya and Primal are all very tight. Alien the loosest, similar to Vortex. Bookworm interests me. As does Bi-Hive and Heavenly. But we have some new products due "soon" so I am waiting to see what they are. Also tempted to get a MILF just for the green case, the insert doesn't appeal a great deal though.