Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.

Thread: How to start

FLight Attendant

Default How to start

Hello Fleshlight Friends,

i've been interested in buying a fleshlight for a couple of years now, and I think i finally decided to do it.

However, i can't really decide which one / how many i should get.

I would like to get each of the three orifices (Ass, Mouth and Pussy), but buying three flashlights in my first order seems like a lot of money for something i have never tried. So I think maybe I will start with one Fleshlight, and when I like it I will buy more. Does that sound like a good plan?

My current favorites are:

Riley Steele - Nipple Alley
    Stoya - Destroya
    Kayden Kross - Bookworm
    Jenna Haze - Forbidden
    Tori Black - Swallow

Now, I've read a lot of posts in this forum, and it seems most people recommend to start with the Destroya. To me, it seems wiser to buy a less intense Fleshlight (like Bookworm) first, and then work my way up. What do you think?

Something about me:
    I'm 28 years old, and a virgin. My cock is an average 5".

Sorry if my english isn't so good. I'm from germany and i don't get to practice english a lot :-)

FLight First Officer

Default Re: How to start

Quote Originally Posted by bernieberneiser View Post
    Hello Fleshlight Friends,

i've been interested in buying a fleshlight for a couple of years now, and I think i finally decided to do it.

However, i can't really decide which one / how many i should get.

I would like to get each of the three orifices (Ass, Mouth and Pussy), but buying three flashlights in my first order seems like a lot of money for something i have never tried. So I think maybe I will start with one Fleshlight, and when I like it I will buy more. Does that sound like a good plan?

My current favorites are:

Riley Steele - Nipple Alley
    Stoya - Destroya
    Kayden Kross - Bookworm
    Jenna Haze - Forbidden
    Tori Black - Swallow

Now, I've read a lot of posts in this forum, and it seems most people recommend to start with the Destroya. To me, it seems wiser to buy a less intense Fleshlight (like Bookworm) first, and then work my way up. What do you think?

Something about me:
    I'm 28 years old, and a virgin. My cock is an average 5".

Sorry if my english isn't so good. I'm from germany and i don't get to practice english a lot :-)

I would suggest going to ThePowerHouse's web site where there are pictures and reviews on all Fleshlight products. This includes pretty much everything you can get information wise.

My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

Good luck and when you get your first purchase it more than likely will not be your last. Don't forget to make an account with Fleshlight so you get things like Flesh Bucks for future purchases.

Happy Flying.

FLight Attendant

yes, check that review site, it will give you lots of useful info, anyway 28 yo virgin means really probable DGS, thepowerhouse would suggest you to start with an intense sleeve like STU to resensitize your cock, Riley's Nipple alley should work well too, and that vagina looks so incredibly perfect! I guess that will be my second purchase

As nuFLyer said on my behalf, I would get Nipple Alley or STU.

My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by bernieberneiser View Post
    This is a pretty common thought to start with a less intense sleeve and work your way up, but in reality, it's the opposite of what you should do.

The reason you start with an intense sleeve is because your cock is not sensitized to the material. This means that as a newbie, you will feel less of the texture. So, if you start with a less intense sleeve, you will probably feel nothing. This won't excite you and you will probably be frustrated trying to reach orgasm inside something that doesn't feel pleasurable. By starting with an intense texture, you still won't feel all of it, but because it is intense, you will feel something and that will be enough for you to reach orgasm.

The bigger objective here is to get you to stop using your hand to masturbate and to switch over exclusively to the Fleshlight (or a real vagina). As you train yourself and your cock becomes more accustomed to the feeling of the material, you will feel more and more of the texture. At this point, you can move "up" to a less intense sleeve. Even though the sleeve is less stimulating, it will still feel intense due to your cock being more receptive of the material.

For someone who is truely sensitized and adjusted to the material, they will find the Original, a smooth texture, just as stimulating and enjoyable as the STU, a very intense sleeve.

Enjoy and good luck!

FLight Attendant

Thanks for your advice.

I have done some research over the last days, and now I have ordered the Riley Steele Nipple Alley, along with a 250ml bottel of Fleshlube and the Fleshlight cleaning set. I hope this will be a good way to start.

I can't wait for my first flight, and I will definitely write a Testimonial once i tried it out.