Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight First Officer

Default Discontinued Textures

I am aware that many of the forum members would like to see certain older sleeve textures brought back and I am all for it. I just want to start a thread to see just how many really want discontinued textures brought back permanently, for a limited time or as a special order. After voting if you want please list the texture(s) you would like to see again. I am hoping this will encourage I.L.F. to respond in a positive light.

FLight First Officer

Default Re: Discontinued Textures

I was trying to make a Poll posting for voting but it did not work. I will just make the Poll in a new thread but the basic about what I am asking is above.

FLight Navigator

In my humble opinion I say that the latest fleshies are the best so far, like the Bookworm and the Texas Tornado. With that in mind I believe that the fleshlights released in the future is going to continue on the same path and be even better. So the old sleeves will not stand a chance compared to the new ones and not sell as much required to make it worthwhile for reproduction.

FLight First Officer

I respect your opinion Swedson, but as I stated, I believe there still is a need for older sleeves. I was trying to create a Poll which I was able to do in different new thread and for all businesses there are options, two of those options would be bring them back for a limited time or make them a special order. With both options they would be able to tell how much interest there is in the discontinued sleeves. They have the molds and they have the material. While it is true I do not know their procedure for production of each sleeve, but I am willing to bet that they only have equipment to make one or two different sleeves at a time, Sahara LIFE correct me if I am wrong there, so I really do not see the difference if they ran discontinued textures for a period of time or certain amount and then go back to whatever order they use to keep the current textures in stock. I do want to point out that once they said they were going to discontinue the sleeves, the ones they had in stock sold out immediately.

I have no problem with new textures, but so many of the new textures are alike that I would not classify them as new. Like many on this forum that have expressed their opinion for some of the discontinued textures, it is because we were not fortunate enough to be able to purchase them when they were active or the ones they had they would like to replace because they like that texture. Of course there are the new users that never had the option to purchase them.

It would be nice when they come up with new or even existing textures that the texture starts immediately past the orifice instead of leaving them without any texture until a couple of inches into the canal. For instance, I just looked at my ICE Vortex and there is a good inch and one half before any texture starts. Now I am of average length so when it comes to multiple texture sleeves I can get to several of them, but when there is still a different texture at the back end I do not get to experience that portion.

After reading several of the threads there is an obvious interest in discontinued sleeves as well as a need for innovative new sleeves. I am for both, but when it comes to the new, make it different than anything that has been put out, not a combination of old textures with a new name.

Thanks again for your input to my thoughts.

FLight Attendant

I would like to see the Mini Maid make a comeback. I'm an ass man and extremely visual. Dat Ass.

FLight Navigator

I have almost every available texture and I still want a vibro cyclone and a mini swallow and mini forbidden. I have a wonder wave but would like an old school FLG one.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by bajanFLyer View Post
    I have almost every available texture and I still want a vibro cyclone and a mini swallow and mini forbidden. I have a wonder wave but would like an old school FLG one.
    You missed that chance !

Quote Originally Posted by GoodTymes View Post
    I would like to see the Mini Maid make a comeback. I'm an ass man and extremely visual. Dat Ass.
    The "Jack Ass" is basically the same thing and is available on the FleshJack site with the standard textures. The only difference is it is missing the little labia that the Mini-Maid had.

My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by DaHorse View Post
    You missed that chance !
    Yea I thought the limited time thing was bullshit like the mini lotus or the freaks collection. Bad timing for me. Couldn't do it.