Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Are the girls in the month of love special going to b the same as last year?

Im currently holding off on pulling the trigger on my kayden kross bookworm and jessica drake heavenly order because i want to see if either one will be featured in the month of love deal. I dont want to order them and then see them featured in the special the next day lol. So far its only been stoya and katsuni for over a week and since they were featured last year i wanted to know if the flgs in this special will be the same as last year. Any advice?

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Are the girls in the month of love special going to b the same as last year?

Im happy to see IFL changed the flgs in the month of love deal, unfortunately neither one is the ones i wanted :/ Is the Torri Black Torrid texture any good? And if so how it would compare to Jessica Drakes Heavenly texture?

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Are the girls in the month of love special going to b the same as last year?

I see the month of love girls changed once more and there are 3 girls this time. I've been interested in the riley steel nipple ally texture and she has a perfect little pussy. Its kind of a toss up between heavenly and nipple ally and even with its simplicity the nipple ally texture looks like it would feel really good. Any suggestions?

I also noticed that when i added the nipple ally on the flg orgy to my cart, the 20% discount didnt apply. The price after the discount is $50.56 and thats the same amount as it has been with the 15% discount. Does the 20% discount apply to the flg orgy?

Airport Security

No, the orgy products are not a part of the deal. It is only for full sets (sleeve + case).

FLight Attendant

Thank you for your help Sara, Ive been holding off on making a purchase to see who is featured in the month of love specials while intending the whole time to purchase them as sleeves only. It seems ive been waiting for nothing lol. Ill be making my purchase soon.