Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Condom brands and types for Fleshlight

Hi everyone,

I'm considering buying my first Fleshlight. I've done quite a bit of research and found out pretty much everything, including that you don't need to nor is it advised to use a condom with the Fleshlight. I understand that.

But if I choose to use one (because it's psychologically stimulating for me) I understand that I need to use a non-lubricated condom. The only problem is that where I live it's impossible to find an unlubed type. The Trojan ENZ that some of you suggested isn't available here. The only thing I found was an extra safe condom called Gaysafe But it costs double the normal price, plus it's thicker than a normal condom, which I don't want.

So to get to my point: what other unlubed condoms are there? Which lubed condoms are the ones I could use with relatively low risk of harming the Fleshlight? Please tell exact brand names and types, preferably ones you have experience with.

Thank you very much,
    Péter from Hungary

FLight First Officer

Default Re: Condom brands and types for Fleshlight

Quote Originally Posted by Andel View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm considering buying my first Fleshlight. I've done quite a bit of research and found out pretty much everything, including that you don't need to nor is it advised to use a condom with the Fleshlight. I understand that.

But if I choose to use one (because it's psychologically stimulating for me) I understand that I need to use a non-lubricated condom. The only problem is that where I live it's impossible to find an unlubed type. The Trojan ENZ that some of you suggested isn't available here. The only thing I found was an extra safe condom called Gaysafe But it costs double the normal price, plus it's thicker than a normal condom, which I don't want.

So to get to my point: what other unlubed condoms are there? Which lubed condoms are the ones I could use with relatively low risk of harming the Fleshlight? Please tell exact brand names and types, preferably ones you have experience with.

Thank you very much,
    Péter from Hungary

I have not found any condoms made by any other company other than Trojan that makes an un-lubricated condom. Trojan also makes Natural Lamb Luxury condom that has a
    Water based lube and is safe to use but they are very expensive in the U.S. as the cheapest I have found them is 3 for around $12. You can order them on line and they go for as much as 3 for $24. I will look around again from the other manufactures, but unless they have started to make un-lubricated or make the equivalent of the Natural Lamb, Trojan is it for those two options.

FLight Attendant

Thanks for your answer, hopefully there are other types that go well with the Fleshlight, because I can't get Trojan here and really wouldn't like to order condoms from abroad

FLight First Officer

Ok, I found several other companies that make non-lubricated condoms. There are more but here are three more other than Trojan. Keep in mind these condoms are not on the thin side. The first one is made by Life Styles and is a latex condom. Another is made by Atlas and alas Durex makes one too. Now I have never seen these in my local stores but I’m sure if I looked hard enough I could find them.

I do know from past experience before I ever owned a Fleshlight I used to use Natural Lamb condoms with my girlfriends and then my wife and they were the best. They were as close feeling to not having a condom on at all as they transmitted feeling and heat very well. The only problem with Natural Lamb is they DO NOT prevent transmission of STD's and are only good to prevent pregnancy.

Of course there are only two reasons for using a condom with a Fleshlight and the first would be if you shared it with another guy to prevent transmission of STD’s, and the other reason like me is I like playing around and it is a different sensation. I do not use a condom very often, but I keep a few around for those times I want something different.

FLight Attendant

OK, thanks, I think I'll just look around in a drug store then, maybe I'll be in luck.

Anyone has experience with lubed condoms that don't harm the Fleshlight?

FLight First Officer

OK, thanks, I think I'll just look around in a drug store then, maybe I'll be in luck.

Anyone has experience with lubed condoms that don't harm the Fleshlight?

I just want to warn you that all other condoms with their lubrication contain ingredients that will harm your Fleshlight's. There are a few that say they use them and have not seen any degradation to their Fleshlight’s but I.L.F. says do not use them because they will damage your Fleshlight’s. It could be that it takes more time than say cleaning your Fleshlight with soap which is a big no, no, but these are too expensive to take the chance in my opinion.

FLight Attendant

Alright, understood. I'll look for unlubed ones in the nearby stores (since I can't find any I could order online). Hopefully I'll find some. Thank you very much for your help, CumFlying!

FLight First Officer

Alright, understood. I'll look for unlubed ones in the nearby stores (since I can't find any I could order online). Hopefully I'll find some. Thank you very much for your help, CumFlying!
    You are very welcome. Trust me when I say I have looked long and hard for condoms to use safely with my Fleshlight’s. I am very cautious when it comes to my investment’s and know there are very few things you can use with them that won’t cause harm so I take it very seriously.