Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.

Thread: Do you...

FLight Attendant

Question Do you...

...always use spit to help that lube?

I've tried a few different types, but they all end up getting sticky fast. Spit works well, but it interrupts the fun and maintaining the right balance between spit and lube is too much thinking when in "the zone"!

Default Re: Do you...

I don't have this problem. My lube stays slick and it is only when I do bizarre positions do I have to add more. What kind do you use?

My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

FLight Attendant

Currently using the official fleshlube. It just seems to dry up pretty quickly... perhaps I'm not using enough? How much would you say you use per 10 mins?

Positions: standard whilst sitting, hands free doggy, hands free missionary mostly.

And to specify sleeves: Miela mini lotus; jenna lotus; raven rattler; stoya destroya, forbidden, and swallow; ice vortex; teagan love humps.

I have tried FleshLube Water and Fire and hated both for this reason. I thought they were too thick to begin with and dried up too fast. I use Wet Original and one application is good for 10 minutes easily. However, it seems that most of your textures are lube-lovers.

My Reviews

FLight Attendant

Ah good to know! Will have to get my hands on some Wet Original then. I'm guessing you've tried out a fair few types during your reviews (which are fantastic btw, invaluable resource!) ?

Have you tried watering them down a bit?

How much is "one application"?

I have tried Astroglide, FleshLubes, Gun Oil, and Wet. Wet is my favorite by FAR. I always use Wet when I am doing review FLights to remove that variable. Glad you like the reviews.

No, I have never tried watering them down. The application size varies depending on the texture; I just use a enough till I am sliding smoothly. I also apply it to my cock as well.

My Reviews

FLight Navigator

I like to Fly for a long time- an hour or more. I use Fleshlube, but it dries up a long time before I'm finished. I used to spit in the sleeve to bring back the slickness, but that's kind of messy and unpleasant. Now I use a spray bottle with tap water. I almost never add more lube, but a spritz or two of water every once in a while makes everything heavenly again. When I do add more lube I often find that it gums things up rather than improving them. Water works better for me after the first lube application.

FLight Captain

I really like WET original lube.... and I use a lot of it!.....I love it!!....But heavy lube is an expensive habit.... I buy mine by the gallon--that usually lasts me about six months or more- costs about a hundred dollars a gallon!....lotta money, but damn that shit's fun!!

FLight First Officer

Always combining lube (Durex Play), spit and precum. Once I start making precum, I'm in "the zone". Every five minutes or so I add more spit and squeeze some precum to keep things gliding nicely.