Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Recommendation for new user

Hi guys,
    i decided to buy Fleshlight but i didn't sure which one suitable for me.

I'm 23, 5", virgin, circumcised. Before this i used to get handjob n blowjob from my girl but now i'm apart with her for at least 1 year due to work. So i want to find any Fleshlight that can give me real pleasure as well as ensuring me to last long in bed later.

I read about STU but most of people i see they used STU only for a while before changing to another Fleshlght. So can STU give pleasure to me as well as make me longer in bed?

This will be the 1st and last Fleshlight i will buy because I buy from dealer in my country, so the price a bit higher.

I narrow down the choice to STU, SIAC, Blade and Kayden Kross Lotus. So between these which one is better for me?

Please help me with recommendation. Thanks

FLight Navigator

Default Re: Recommendation for new user

STU is fine for anyone, really. I have one (and six others) and don't see why anybody would stop using it and replace it. Having several is fine. But the STU is a good all-rounder. It does come with a little booklet explaining some exercises to make you last longer, too.

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Recommendation for new user

Quote Originally Posted by Iskandar View Post
    STU is fine for anyone, really. I have one (and six others) and don't see why anybody would stop using it and replace it. Having several is fine. But the STU is a good all-rounder. It does come with a little booklet explaining some exercises to make you last longer, too.
    Thx 4 ur feedback. So for the lube,KY Jelly are recommended or not?coz that's the cheapest i can get