Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Worried about breaking it

I'm interested in buying a Fleshlight, however I'm worried about how durable they are. I have bought other stokers in the past and they do not last long for me. Granted they were a cheaper price then the Fleshlight, so one may assume that they were of a cheaper construction.

I have bought three strokers ranging from $20-$30 each, they lasted from 2-8 weeks. They end up ripping at the opening and splitting all the way down. I'm hesitant on spending almost a hundred dollars, if it last about the same length of time.

I am "above average" in length, I don't know what average for girth is, but I don't think I am anything too big. Ever since I broke the first one, I make sure to go slowly and to use plenty of lube, but they still break. I dont know if its the way I used them or if they were inferior products.

Has anyone had this problem? Will the Fleshlight be any different? Or am I taking a $100 gamble?

FLight Navigator

Default Re: Worried about breaking it

It depends how you use them, I suppose. I've had ten, and never broken any. I discarded (and replaced) my first two fairly recently that I had damaged with a hand wash (not soap, chlorhexidine) that had decayed the material, but all of my others are still perfectly fine. I have seen some reports of tearing, but I think they are a rare exception, rather than some regular occurrence.

Airport Security

The Fleshlight will be different. The material is super flexible, so it can withstand most types of use. It is larger than most people need in addition to that, so it has less chance of tearing. This is a good product, and if you take care of it correctly (don't use soap or oil based lubricants, let it dry properly, etc) it could last you for years. I know the price is higher than other products, but that is because the product quality is much better.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by SarahLIFE View Post
    The Fleshlight will be different. The material is super flexible, so it can withstand most types of use. It is larger than most people need in addition to that, so it has less chance of tearing. This is a good product, and if you take care of it correctly (don't use soap or oil based lubricants, let it dry properly, etc) it could last you for years. I know the price is higher than other products, but that is because the product quality is much better.
    I basicly fully agree on Sarahs post (little info - Sarah is working for ILF, so she will be around the forum quite regulary). You should take a little bit of time, read several threads about maintenance and how to take care about a Fleshlight.

If there is anything, you are not sure about, any questions or something which is confusing you - just ask, there are quite a lot of people here who are willing to help

FLight First Officer

My collection of FLs is about five years old now. They are all doing well and serving me on a regular basis. Don't worry about FL's durability. With proper use and care, they really last as described.

FLight Navigator

After all my bad luck with fake, "Made In China" Fleshlights, I am also worried about breaking my REAL Fleshlights. I bought my first two authentic Fleshlights last year in October. Although I haven't used them a lot, it seems that they are very durable. I make sure to follow all the correct procedures regarding proper use and maintenance.

FLight Attendant

I have had bad luck with toys in the past. I think my problem is I get the most pleasure using them hands free in a "missionary" position. When I cum this way, I have an uncontrollable urge to get in really deep, which after several uses causes tears around the opening which quickly get worse making the toy unusable. While this has happened on every toy I purchased prior to my first fleshlight, it has happened to only one of the 8-10 fleshlight sleeves I have bought (and that one I was particular hard on, no pun intended). I have tossed out a few sleeves just because I wanted new ones and was running out of hiding places, but these thing can take quite a beating (ok that one was intended). So go ahead and go crazy on that thing!

FLight First Officer

I have 3 fleshlights and several of other brands. I can tell you that the fleshlights are much more durable than the other toys I got. No kiddin.