Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Help me choose....Destroya Torrid or Bi-Hive

After many flights, it was time to retire the Destroya. Looking to get another insert, and can't decide

So which one guys?

Destroya, Torrid, or Bi Hive?

I've only had the Destroya, and Mini Lotus, and I knew the Mini Lotus has its fans, but it simply does not compare to the Destroya in my opinion.

My mini lotus, goes unused, while I mourn the loss of the Destroya.

Everybody in the forums, raves about the Destroya, but the the Destroya cannot be the pinnacle of flight technology can it?

I've narrowed it down to the three choices because they all look similar.

Try something new and go with the Torrid or Bi Hive?

Or just stick with the Destroya?

THANKS

FLight First Officer

Default Re: Help me choose....Destroya Torrid or Bi-Hive

Bi-Hive or Torrid, in that order

Alternatively, you should consider Dragon or Bump'n'Grind which are even better imo.

Destroya is quite popular by personally I think it's below average and rarely use it.

FLight Attendant

I have both Destroya and BiHive, if you're used to a so intense sleeve and/or your cock's girth is under average you'll probably find the BiHive not so much stimulating, I admit orgasms in the Destroya are usually stronger, but sometimes I feel like they get partially interrupted because of the incredibly "full" texture, this doesn't happen with the BiHive, so I actually prefer Bibi's one, I use it more, but tonight it's Stoya's turn lol

FLight Navigator

Bi-Hive...bought this not too long ago and am very happy with the subtle flight and intense finish this insert.

I'd grab Bi-Hive. For me, it is the most intense FLG texture available.

My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

FLight Attendant

well, you tried all textures, do you really think that?! I love my BiHive more than my Destroya, I find it more enjoyable on the long run, but I find it not even nearly as intense as the second one, seriously, the Destroya is INCREDIBLY intense imho...

Quote Originally Posted by nuFLyer View Post
    well, you tried all textures, do you really think that?! I love my BiHive more than my Destroya, I find it more enjoyable on the long run, but I find it not even nearly as intense as the second one, seriously, the Destroya is INCREDIBLY intense imho...
    Actually, that should have said the most intense FLG MULTI-texture. Yeah, I find it more intense than Destroya.

My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/