Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Decreased Sex Drive.

Anyone else have problems with decreased sex drive after using FL for a while? I havent used mine in roughly 2 weeks, and I'm horny, but lazy. I will usually use my hand, or just take a nap. Anyone have tips on how to just get in the mood more?

FLight Navigator

Default Re: Decreased Sex Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by FleshButt View Post
    Anyone else have problems with decreased sex drive after using FL for a while? I havent used mine in roughly 2 weeks, and I'm horny, but lazy. I will usually use my hand, or just take a nap. Anyone have tips on how to just get in the mood more?
    I sometimes get that, but if you get up off your ass and get the FL out and use it, after a couple of mins you're glad you do it.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by FleshButt View Post

Could just be your body. Not everyone has the same sex drive as others. I am one that can never get enough. The only time I was not in the mood is if I was so sick I slept a lot. When in my teens and into my mid 30's it was every day several times a day. I still do it whenever I can but things in life change what you can do,for instance having a child puts a crimp in sexual activity. If Fleshlight's had existed when I was younger it sure would have been a lot better than using my hands as much as I did.

FLight First Officer

Sometimes I'm also lazy to use my FLs. The thought of cleanup turns me off. But don't worry, we all have phases of life when we feel one way and than things change. Just don't give up on your FL. You'll soon start to crave it.