Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default The ultimate method I have discovered to warm up the Fleshlight !!

I had tried method of warming up the Fleshlight like soaking it in warm water for 5 minutes & found that was not working for me.
    The method I have tried is to use a phallic shaped container.
    I use a container that had contained moisturiser.
    It has a screw off top with a top that allows dispensing of the cream within.
    What I do is boil water (yes boil) & fill the container & then insert it into the Fleshlight.
    I leave it until I am hard & ready to insert my penis into the Fleshlight.
    Remove the container, wait for 15 seconds then go for it.
    The heat is quite intense in the beginning but the experience is incredible.

Caution!
    Do not insert penis immediately after removing hot container otherwise burning/scalding may occur.

Has anyone tried this method before ??

Please reply with your experience.

FLight Navigator

Default Re: The ultimate method I have discovered to warm up the Fleshlight !!

Quote Originally Posted by wankit View Post
    I had tried method of warming up the Fleshlight like soaking it in warm water for 5 minutes & found that was not working for me.
    The method I have tried is to use a phallic shaped container.
    I use a container that had contained moisturiser.
    It has a screw off top with a top that allows dispensing of the cream within.
    What I do is boil water (yes boil) & fill the container & then insert it into the Fleshlight.
    I leave it until I am hard & ready to insert my penis into the Fleshlight.
    Remove the container, wait for 15 seconds then go for it.
    The heat is quite intense in the beginning but the experience is incredible.

Caution!
    Do not insert penis immediately after removing hot container otherwise burning/scalding may occur.

Has anyone tried this method before ??

Please reply with your experience.
    Wouldn't boiling water cause damage to the texture? Just curious.

FLight Captain

Water just doesn't seem to do it for me. I've tried a lot of ways and none of them keep the heat long enough. I still subscribe to the heating pad method. If you heat up your fleshie and lube in it for about an hour, mine seem to retain the heat longer.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by SLECTOR View Post
    Water just doesn't seem to do it for me. I've tried a lot of ways and none of them keep the heat long enough. I still subscribe to the heating pad method. If you heat up your fleshie and lube in it for about an hour, mine seem to retain the heat longer.
    I think I have a heating pad somewhere. Do you keep the fleshie in its case with the cap on it? I mean, how do you do it?

FLight Navigator

I have a heating pad that I use as well. I don't keep the insert in the case. I put it on the heating pad and fold it over and set it to the highest setting. Don't make a "hard" fold(no creases) in the heating pad or you can damage it.

I usually let it heat for about 2 hours, and it doesn't retain the heat very long. Usually by the time I finish, the insert is back to room temperature.

FLight Navigator

Oh, I don't want to do that. The heating pad I might have isn't mine, and my fleshie is new so it's still greasy. I would prefer to wait until it's clean (that is, if it ever becomes clean).

Although by then it would be sticky and so then I'd be worried about lint. I'm too anal for my own good about cleanliness.

Maybe I should try it sometime without taking it out of the case.