Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Results 1 to 38 of 38
  1. #1
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    154

    Smile I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Words are failing me, so I'll just pour myself onto the page so-to-speak. Before I do, I just want to say that I feel great! I think that I've never felt this way before. I bet that if someone were to look at my face right now, then they would probably ask me if I just lost my virginity - but I lost that about 15 years ago! The reason I think they would ask is I just can't stop smiling.

    So anyway, I have the Fleshlight Original which is my first Fleshlight and not long ago, I landed from my very first FLight. I made it last about 45 minutes! I would have kept going, but I lost my concentration when I said out loud, "I don't want this to end!" Within 60 seconds, I landed. lol Up until that point, I was doing a very good job of Edging. Of course, I almost landed on accident almost a half a dozen times, but I loved it!

    I began by warming up the fleshie in a sinkful of hot water for about 20 minutes, but I was aiming for 15. I think our water temperature is about 130F, or maybe it's closer to about 120F or 125F. Anyway, after that 20 minutes, I took the fleshie out of the water, shook the excess water off (I let the water drain out too), and then I put it in its case. I chose to not warm up the Fleshlube Water because I wanted to spend the least amount of time possible in between taking the fleshie out of the water and putting my dick in it! It turned out that I didn't need to warm up the lube at all because I didn't notice that the lube wasn't as warm as the fleshie. Although, I'm getting ahead of myself here!

    So I brought the freshly-warmed Fleshlight into my room and got naked. I even took my socks off. I was still flaccid (I was expecting to be rock-hard while I waited for the fleshie to warm up), so I just poured a bit of the Fleshlube Water into the Fleshlight while I simultaneously tried to get an erection - which wasn't as easy as I anticipated, but I guess I should have expected that because of all this extra "work" of preparation involved (it wasn't really work because I was having fun just like a little boy playing with his new toy). There's one thing that I didn't anticipate: the lube leaked out of the endcap. lol I laughed that off because I was having too much fun. I don't want to get ahead of myself here, but let's just say that I regret not laying down a bath towel or something. I even got a good portion of it on my sheets on the side of my bed where I was sitting. That's a lesson learned for next time!

    Anyway, the moment that I had been waiting for had finally arrived: my Fleshlight was lubed up and I had an erection! I didn't lube myself up because I wanted to see if I could get away with not doing it (it turned out that I can!). While I was sitting on the edge of my bed, I slowly put it on my dick. I believed that I didn't have enough lube so I added more, but WOW! Even before adding more lube, that thing was still pretty warm and it felt great! At first I thought maybe I needed to loosen the end cap a little bit instead of adding more lube, but that didn't help so I tightened it all the way (back to where I had it originally). After that, I put more lube into the Fleshlight as quickly as I could so that I could get back inside of it as quickly as I could. Once I was back inside, it was pure bliss and the temperature was just right. It reminded me of a perfectly hot vagina. So I guess I added just the right amount of lube because it was wonderfully warm, soft, and slippery inside. I'm getting an erection right now just thinking about it.

    From that moment on, time stood still. I was completely focused on lasting as long as possible (but this isn't why time stood still). Speaking of which, I tried laying on my back, but that made me significantly "weaker" because I found it much more difficult to avoid cumming, so I went back to sitting on the edge of my bed. I even had to stand up a few times so that I could go for longer periods of time without landing (standing makes me last longer). I even found a standing position that felt pretty awesome for me. Still, I preferred sitting down.

    During this 45-minute FLight, I added a little bit more lube a few times, and at one point a whole bunch of pre-cum began trying to pour out (that turned me on even more). So I tipped the Fleshlight up just a bit so that it would stay inside because I wanted to use it, and then I put that wonderfully soft, warm and slippery thing back on my dick. As I resumed my FLight, I could see a bunch of my pre-cum on my dick after that and so I almost lost my concentration and landed! Fortunately, I was too determined to keep going and I avoided it. I tried to get my mind off the fact that I was using my natural lubrication in combination with Fleshlube Water because that just turns me on - especially with how much pre-cum I saw trying to pour out of my Fleshlight. lol

    From that point on, I decided that I didn't need to add anymore lube because I saw more than enough pre-cum in there to last "forever". Well, I added more lube once, but I just wanted to see if it would make any difference. It didn't. God I love pre-cum. lol

    So during this FLight, I did my best to change it up as much as I could, including the speed. I preferred slow, but I also tried faster speeds and my favorite thing about going faster is it increases the suction. I tried to adjust the endcap at one point, but I had way too much lube on my hands because I had too much leak out of that endcap. lol That's ok because it turns out that I was almost wishing I could seal the end cap. I might try that, but for now it seems perfect for me.

    I loved watching it pull on my dick. I think that this pulling action (the sucking action) is what I was looking forward to the most. It felt great! Of course, everything felt great. It was like I was in heaven. I also loved watching myself penetrate it. Oh, and I also loved the sounds this thing makes. I was getting great slurping and sucking sounds out of it, and that almost sent me over the edge a couple of times! Also, I was having lots of fun realizing that I was now finally doing the same thing that I saw in several videos on Fantasti.cc!

    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that in my efforts to change it up as much as I could, I tried imitating porn videos I've seen by changing the angle at which I go into it. Now I get it! It feels awesome to go in at different angles! I loved the extra pressure against the different parts of my head and shaft! I even tried spinning the Fleshlight as recommended in another thread here on the forums, but that wasn't easy because my hands were covered in lube. I succeeded to an extent and I liked it, but it wasn't anything like all the other ways I was using it. I wanted to hold the Fleshlight onto my bed while I fucked it, but that thing was totally covered in lube. lol Oh well. That's a lesson for next time because now I know how easily it will come out of the end cap. I think I used too much lube!

    On of my favorite things I discovered is going balls-deep and doing little movements in and out, and also pressing the fleshie against me very firmly in different ways. My favorite spot for that was against my pubic bone. Omg. There were just so many different ways I played with this thing. It was great!

    Eventually I said "I don't want this to end!". That was a mistake because it broke my concentration and I reached a full-blown orgasm within 60 seconds. Oh yes, I definitely came inside of the Fleshlight. I wouldn't have it any other way! I don't think it was the best orgasm I've ever had, but I've also never had one that felt like this before from masturbating. It was pretty amazing. It was similar to cumming inside of a vagina! So maybe it was the best (for a masturbation session), I don't know. All I know is that I was a very happy man afterward, but I'm getting ahead of myself here.

    So after I had my orgasm, I stayed inside of it and I kept going so I could get every last drop out of me. That felt great! Instead of being way too sensitive, it just felt nice and slippery. I was sure that I'd be way too sensitive for that, but no! It felt good! After a minute or so of that, I laid on my back and kept fucking it and stroking myself with it for maybe 30 more seconds. Then I pulled it off my dick and to my surprise a very large amount of cum poured out of the fleshie. lol Of course, I know that this was a mixture of lube, pre-cum, and cum. Still, it just poured right out onto my belly. I liked it because it reminded me of the vaginal creampie videos I've seen. lol

    I had the main cap waiting for me on the night-stand next to my bed so that I could just use one hand to put the Fleshlight into the cap. After I did that, I found myself just laying on my bed with a huge smile on my face and feeling completely satisfied. I even laughed a few times. I laid there for almost 15 minutes before cleaned up any of it.

    Clean-up was easy. I was very thorough, but I think my fleshie still smells like my cum. I have 91% Isopropyl Alcohol so I'll probably use that later tonight when I feel like getting out of my chair. I'm too relaxed right now! It's currently sitting out and air-drying.

    So I could keep going on and on about my experience, but all in all this was by far the best masturbation session that I have ever had! I doubt that I'll ever be masturbating any other way ever again. lol I think my hands are officially retired.


    Edit: I think this one FLight has me addicted. It has only been 5 hours since I finished, but I can't stop thinking about doing it again! Usually when I masturbate, I'm good for several days, sometimes even a couple of weeks or more! Yet here I am thinking about doing another FLight. Although it's like I said near the end of my first FLight: "I don't want this to end!" lol

    Edit #2: I almost forgot to say one thing! During this first FLight of mine, I think that my dick was a little bit bigger than I've ever seen it in my entire life! I've masturbated tons, but I don't recall ever seeing it look this big. I mean, I could have sworn that it looked slightly longer and maybe a tiny bit thicker.

    The reason for this addition to my post is I wanted to put all of this in perspective by telling you my size. I just grabbed a ruler and worked up a normal erection using a little bit of porn, and I get about 4.5 to almost 4.75 inches long, and I measure exactly 1.5" wide. I don't have the ability to measure my girth. So yeah, I'm kind of thinking that I might like the Super Tight sleeve, but even so: the Original is very nice. It reminds me of my last girlfriend: not too loose and not too tight. After seeing my dick during this FLight, I have to wonder if I'm reaching or maybe even exceeding 5" a tiny bit because again, it looked bigger than normal. lol
    Last edited by TwoCables; 03-12-2013 at 05:50 AM.

  2. #2
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    267

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Nothing like a really good jerk and a hard cum!!

  3. #3
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    154

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Here I go for my 2nd FLight!

  4. #4

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    That was an awesome write up of your first FLight!! It certainly sounds like you are hooked on Fleshies now! Also, remember, the FLights will get even better for a while!


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

  5. #5
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    154

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
    That was an awesome write up of your first FLight!! It certainly sounds like you are hooked on Fleshies now! Also, remember, the FLights will get even better for a while!


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/
    Thank you!

    Yeah, I was going to mention something about Fleshcrack. hehe

  6. #6
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,637

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post
    Here I go for my 2nd FLight!
    So how was it? (As if we need to ask... )

  7. #7
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,759

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Congratulations!!...Sounds like you had a marvelous cum!!.....Ain't they great?! ..Here's to many more!!! I fucking love it!!!!.......

  8. #8
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    154

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIceMan View Post
    So how was it? (As if we need to ask... )
    I managed to make this one last about an hour - it could have even been an hour and 5 minutes! I would definitely say that I enjoyed this just as much as my first time. Although, I had been awake for over 24 hours by the time I started this 2nd FLight, so in some ways it wasn't as good as the first time. lol A part of the reason I did this 2nd FLight was to kill time after eating because I prefer to wait at least 3 hours after eating before going to sleep. So I figured, what better way is there to pass the time than FLying?

    In other ways, it was a better than the first FLight due to learning a few things from the first one. Oh, and one thing that happened (which is unrelated to what I just said about learning from the first one) is I was able to use less Fleshlube Water due to producing a little bit more natural lube, but it wasn't intentional! What happened was I came way too close to cumming and I produced that extra-runny mix of sperm and pre-cum. So, I didn't ejaculate, but I came "too close" to it. I've produced this stuff before from hands-on masturbation, so I knew what was about to come out of me, so I quickly went back inside and started using it. It was awesome and much better than the Fleshlube Water (of course).

    I also tried spinning the Fleshlight again, and this time I discovered how to do it: keep stroking myself with the Fleshlight while spinning it. Wow, wow, wow, wow. One of the unexpected benefits is a perfectly even distribution of lube. This is also a great way to save on lube too because whenever I felt like I needed more, I just did this and I was good to go. Of course, there were times when I truly needed more. Speaking of those times, I also discovered a trick where I pull the Fleshlight off of me and leave the orifice pointing straight down while picturing (with my mind's eye) the lube and my pre-cum running down the canal towards the opening. When I feel that it's close enough to start dripping out, I quickly put the Fleshlight back on my penis, and sure enough it's like I just applied more lube! So then I do the twisting trick to evenly spread it out (which feels good anyway), and then I'm good to go again.

    I also tried different angles again including trying it "upside down" and "sideways" while also changing the angle to mimic a woman either leaning forward or leaning back. So, I tried to mimic everything I've seen in porn videos over the years, and wow - now I think I am beginning to understand why different positions are nice. I especially liked "upside down" with a leaning-back type of angle. So it was as if the girl is facing away from me but leaning back, almost like she's laying on my chest. That produced a very different and awesome feeling. I also tried the opposite angle where again it's like she's facing away from me but leaning forward, or like I'm standing and she has her butt up in the air and she's on all 4's. That was different, but I preferred the first one. Of course, I tried pretty much every angle with different 360 positions.

    So yeah, I guess I feel like I experimented a lot more, but I also didn't really try anything that I didn't try during my first FLight. I think it's just that I had a better understanding this time and so I was able to do it better this time around. Like, I was more intentional with each thing I was trying, or it was like I was able to focus more on getting more out of each position this time instead of just seeing what it's like.

    I also loosened the end cap all the way, and I liked it quite a bit. I like it tightened down all the way too, so I'm I'm glad we have the option to change it!

    Anyway, I'm getting long-winded again. That's just how I am though.

    The last thing I'll say though is I think I'm going to get Wonder Wave next.


    Quote Originally Posted by SLECTOR View Post
    Congratulations!!...Sounds like you had a marvelous cum!!.....Ain't they great?! ..Here's to many more!!! I fucking love it!!!!.......
    Thank you, SLECTOR!

    Yeah, these things are truly amazing. I still say that my hands are officially retired! I mean, this is messier and it's more work, but the thought of using my hands now is just boring or something!

  9. #9
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,637

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post
    The last thing I'll say though is I think I'm going to get Wonder Wave next.
    Did you mention in any of your posts whether you are circumcised? I am, and I prefer Vortex over the Wonder Wave, although WW is still an awesome sleeve. My cock is extremely sensitive and I like a texture that's more subtle and allows me to keep thrusting during orgasm without feeling overstimulated. Since you obviously enjoy the Original as much as I do, I figured you might have a similar level of feeling in your dick.

  10. #10
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    154

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIceMan View Post
    Did you mention in any of your posts whether you are circumcised? I am, and I prefer Vortex over the Wonder Wave, although WW is still an awesome sleeve. My cock is extremely sensitive and I like a texture that's more subtle and allows me to keep thrusting during orgasm without feeling overstimulated. Since you obviously enjoy the Original as much as I do, I figured you might have a similar level of feeling in your dick.
    Oh, I knew I was forgetting something. Yep, I am circumcised.

    I confess that the reason I'm interested in the Wonder Wave is ThePowerHouse said that many people are saying that even though the Lotus is supposed to be the most realistic texture available, many are saying that the Wonder Wave is the more realistic of the two.

  11. #11
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,637

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post
    Oh, I knew I was forgetting something. Yep, I am circumcised.
    Now how did I guess that?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post
    I confess that the reason I'm interested in the Wonder Wave is ThePowerHouse said that many people are saying that even though the Lotus is supposed to be the most realistic texture available, many are saying that the Wonder Wave is the more realistic of the two.
    Sounds like we have an impasse. You'll just have to get all of them and decide for yourself.

    Seriously though, when I look for realism, I pull out my Vortex Lady and go to town inside that rubber pussy. I never fail to explode hard into her!
    Last edited by LadyIceMan; 03-15-2013 at 12:04 AM.

  12. #12

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIceMan View Post
    Now how did I guess that?



    Sounds like we have an impasse. You'll just have to get all of them and decide for yourself.

    Seriously though, when I look for realism, I pull out my Vortex Lady and go to town inside that rubber pussy. I never fail to explode hard into her!
    I was wondering when someone would chime in about the Vortex also being a good choice for realism.


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

  13. #13
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    154

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Which would you say seems more realistic to you? The Vortex, or Wonder Wave?

  14. #14

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Honestly, I don't think either feel realistic but I guess of the two though, Vortex is the most realistic.


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

  15. #15
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    154

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting any of the sleeves to feel realistic, but I think that I'd like the closest one possible right now.

    Although, I see that you rate Wonder Wave #3 and Vortex at #23. What makes you prefer Wonder Wave over Vortex?
    Last edited by TwoCables; 03-15-2013 at 06:10 AM.

  16. #16

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post
    Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting any of the sleeves to feel realistic, but I think that I'd like the closest one possible right now.

    Although, I see that you rate Wonder Wave #3 and Vortex at #23. What makes you prefer Wonder Wave over Vortex?
    Ok, as long as you are not expecting it to be really close.

    I don't know really; I have always loved my Wonder Wave! The waves are so pleasurable that you just never want to land!


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

  17. #17
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,375

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post
    Which would you say seems more realistic to you? The Vortex, or Wonder Wave?
    Vortex because of the ribs in the Wonder Wave. They don't feel like anything in a vagina because a vagina is mostly smooth, so the Vortex is closer to it. The Vortex also has the squeezing dynamic that squeezes your cock as you stroke, which mimics the muscular structure of a vagina like when a female uses her PC muscles to do a Kegel exercise.

  18. #18
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    154

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
    Ok, as long as you are not expecting it to be really close.

    I don't know really; I have always loved my Wonder Wave! The waves are so pleasurable that you just never want to land!


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/
    Thank you! This is good food for thought for me because I'm considering making my next purchase using the Buy 2 Get One Free deal. I'm considering Wonder Wave, Vortex, and either Super Ribbed or Speed Bump. I can get free shipping if I make the total go over $100 (by adding some lube). Have you tried Wet Light?


    Quote Originally Posted by orlandot94 View Post
    Vortex because of the ribs in the Wonder Wave. They don't feel like anything in a vagina because a vagina is mostly smooth, so the Vortex is closer to it. The Vortex also has the squeezing dynamic that squeezes your cock as you stroke, which mimics the muscular structure of a vagina like when a female uses her PC muscles to do a Kegel exercise.
    Interesting point. Thank you!

  19. #19

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post
    Thank you! This is good food for thought for me because I'm considering making my next purchase using the Buy 2 Get One Free deal. I'm considering Wonder Wave, Vortex, and either Super Ribbed or Speed Bump. I can get free shipping if I make the total go over $100 (by adding some lube). Have you tried Wet Light?
    I'd get Speed Bump. You need a bumpy texture! I haven't tried Wet Light yet, no. I'd imagine it is fine though.


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

  20. #20
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    28

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    From a womans Pov, I put my fingers inside the Vortex and it reminded me of a vagina very much. Now I don't know how the WW feels, but the vortex felt pretty similar .

  21. #21
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    154

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
    I'd get Speed Bump. You need a bumpy texture! I haven't tried Wet Light yet, no. I'd imagine it is fine though.


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/
    Oh hey, good point! Getting Speed Bump with Wonder Wave and Vortex would make for some better variety than getting Super Ribbed with Wonder Wave and Vortex. I will remember this when I'm able to make the purchase. I just hope they keep offering the Buy 2 Get One Free for the next month or 2!

    I was considering adding Wet Light to the order so that I get free shipping. That would be $16 cheaper than ordering Wet Original separately. I am seeing that it has the exact same ingredients, only they say that Wet Light is a liquid vs. a Gel. Does being a Gel mean that it's not runny at all? I mean, does it lean towards the consistency of something like K-Y Jelly?


    Quote Originally Posted by Takyio View Post
    From a womans Pov, I put my fingers inside the Vortex and it reminded me of a vagina very much. Now I don't know how the WW feels, but the vortex felt pretty similar .
    Wow, that's interesting. Thank you!

  22. #22

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Quote Originally Posted by Takyio View Post
    From a womans Pov, I put my fingers inside the Vortex and it reminded me of a vagina very much. Now I don't know how the WW feels, but the vortex felt pretty similar .
    Well, I don't think anyone can argue with you about it!


    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post
    Oh hey, good point! Getting Speed Bump with Wonder Wave and Vortex would make for some better variety than getting Super Ribbed with Wonder Wave and Vortex. I will remember this when I'm able to make the purchase. I just hope they keep offering the Buy 2 Get One Free for the next month or 2!

    I was considering adding Wet Light to the order so that I get free shipping. That would be $16 cheaper than ordering Wet Original separately. I am seeing that it has the exact same ingredients, only they say that Wet Light is a liquid vs. a Gel. Does being a Gel mean that it's not runny at all? I mean, does it lean towards the consistency of something like K-Y Jelly?
    My thoughts exactly! Wet Original isn't that thick really; it's definitely not as thick as the KY stuff I have tried in the past. However, I just checked to see if Wal-Mart sells it so I could go pick up a small bottle to try and I ran across this review:

    "The Wet Platinum and regular Wet are so much better. The Wet "light" dries up very, very fast and gets incredibly sticky. I applaud the company for trying to make a "lighter" type of product but they should just stick to the regular Wet and the Wet Platinum. They also have some flavored kinds that aren't bad. I would not recommend this product to anyone. Please try the other kinds of "Wet" instead!"

    So, let me get some and test it too and let you know for sure.


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

  23. #23
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    154

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
    Well, I don't think anyone can argue with you about it!




    My thoughts exactly! Wet Original isn't that thick really; it's definitely not as thick as the KY stuff I have tried in the past. However, I just checked to see if Wal-Mart sells it so I could go pick up a small bottle to try and I ran across this review:

    "The Wet Platinum and regular Wet are so much better. The Wet "light" dries up very, very fast and gets incredibly sticky. I applaud the company for trying to make a "lighter" type of product but they should just stick to the regular Wet and the Wet Platinum. They also have some flavored kinds that aren't bad. I would not recommend this product to anyone. Please try the other kinds of "Wet" instead!"

    So, let me get some and test it too and let you know for sure.


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/
    Oh wow, thank you very much! This will be very helpful!

  24. #24
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,637

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Wet Light blows. I had a bottle of it and swore never to make such a dumb purchase again. Wet Original is awesome, it's all I use. It's not a gel but a liquid that's just the right feel and lasts a long time. Light is like watered-down Original that dries up very quickly during use. Don't waste your money on it.

  25. #25
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,637

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    If you get a Speed Bump, use plenty of lubrication. The nubs in the SB canal are conical in shape which I would call somewhat pointy. They can make your dick sore with prolonged use especially if you get skimpy with lube. The only time I use my Speed Bump is when I'm pressed for time and want a quick orgasm, which it does very well because of the intense stimulation it provides.


    I agree about not pairing up Wonder Wave with Super Ribbed in the same purchase. I found WW feels much better than SR on my circumcised cock. The higher number of ribs in the SR tend to flick the edges of my penis head too much on the outstroke, which can get more annoying than pleasurable. The WW ribs are spaced just right and feel wonderful. I thought you could benefit from this information since you are without a foreskin as well.

  26. #26
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    192

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Beware the SB, https://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?25095-what-are-your-least-favorite-sleeves

    The SR is overstimulating at too fast a pace, depending on the lube, but it's not harsh like the SB is, and the SB is more likely to be downright uncomfortable.

  27. #27
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    154

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIceMan View Post
    Wet Light blows. I had a bottle of it and swore never to make such a dumb purchase again. Wet Original is awesome, it's all I use. It's not a gel but a liquid that's just the right feel and lasts a long time. Light is like watered-down Original that dries up very quickly during use. Don't waste your money on it.
    I had a feeling that this would be the case. Thank you for telling me how you feel about it!


    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIceMan View Post
    If you get a Speed Bump, use plenty of lubrication. The nubs in the SB canal are conical in shape which I would call somewhat pointy. They can make your dick sore with prolonged use especially if you get skimpy with lube. The only time I use my Speed Bump is when I'm pressed for time and want a quick orgasm, which it does very well because of the intense stimulation it provides.
    Interesting. Thank you for providing your opinion on it!


    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIceMan View Post
    I agree about not pairing up Wonder Wave with Super Ribbed in the same purchase. I found WW feels much better than SR on my circumcised cock. The higher number of ribs in the SR tend to flick the edges of my penis head too much on the outstroke, which can get more annoying than pleasurable. The WW ribs are spaced just right and feel wonderful. I thought you could benefit from this information since you are without a foreskin as well.
    Indeed! Thank you!


    Quote Originally Posted by ssumerian View Post
    Beware the SB, https://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?25095-what-are-your-least-favorite-sleeves

    The SR is overstimulating at too fast a pace, depending on the lube, but it's not harsh like the SB is, and the SB is more likely to be downright uncomfortable.
    Wow. Thank you!

  28. #28

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIceMan View Post
    Wet Light blows. I had a bottle of it and swore never to make such a dumb purchase again. Wet Original is awesome, it's all I use. It's not a gel but a liquid that's just the right feel and lasts a long time. Light is like watered-down Original that dries up very quickly during use. Don't waste your money on it.
    Shit, wish I had read this before I bought some. At least I bought a tiny bottle!


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

  29. #29
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    154

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
    Shit, wish I had read this before I bought some. At least I bought a tiny bottle!


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/
    I was thinking the same thing, but of course we're all different.

    Although still, this is making me wonder why IFL doesn't sell Wet Original instead.

  30. #30

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    WET! Light is a little too thin for my taste and requires a significant amount to allow for nice smooth stroking. However, once you get enough applied it provides excellent feeling, but it doesn't stay slick for very long. If you plan to have short FLights; i.e. less than 5 minutes, or don't care to re-apply it then it is a decent choice. I still recommend WET! Original over it, though.
    I tried it last night with my Vortex and found it to be better than I had expected, but like LadyIceMan said it does dry out too quickly.


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

  31. #31
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    154

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Wow. I hope ILF is listening. They need to begin carrying Wet Original.
    Last edited by TwoCables; 03-17-2013 at 07:44 PM.

  32. #32

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post
    Wow. I hope ILF is listening. They need to begin carrying Wet Original.
    I do agree!


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

  33. #33
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    154

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
    I do agree!


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/
    I'd still like to know what you think of Wet Light though!

  34. #34

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post
    I'd still like to know what you think of Wet Light though!
    Here is the little review I put on my site:

    WET! Light is a little too thin for my taste and requires a significant amount to allow for nice smooth stroking. However, once you get enough applied it provides excellent feeling, but it doesn't stay slick for very long. If you plan to have short FLights; i.e. less than 5 minutes, or don't care to re-apply it then it is a decent choice. I still recommend WET! Original over it, though.


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

  35. #35
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    154

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Wow. Thank you, TPH! It's great to have you around!

  36. #36
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    52

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Over the last two days I have added water to my Gun Oil H2O at both 1:1 and 1:2 respectively. It is awesome in my opinion and regret not doing it before.

  37. #37
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    154

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Hearts View Post
    Over the last two days I have added water to my Gun Oil H2O at both 1:1 and 1:2 respectively. It is awesome in my opinion and regret not doing it before.
    Was it too thick before?

  38. #38

    Default Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post
    Wow. Thank you, TPH! It's great to have you around!
    No problem! Glad I could help!


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top