Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Fleshlight Pain - Lotus

this is my first time buying a fleshlight and i bought the lotus texture fleshlight and when my fleshlight arrived like on a tuesday , i unboxed my fleshlight the next day (wednesday) and used it immediately after i unboxed it , but of course first i applied some water lubricant i bought from the fleshlight website on my penis and then some lubricant on the orifice of the fleshlight and then started using the fleshlight . The first time i used it , i felt pain in my Penis glan and then i stopped and washed and dried my fleshlight . i then tried again after 3 hours thinking that i did not applied enough lubricant on my penis or my fleshlight so i went to try again but my penis glan still hurt and i thought again maybe its the friction caused and stopped moving the fleshlight and allowed it to stay on penis for awhile idle and i realized it felt even more pain when it was on my penis idle then it '' moving up and down ''

I am sorry for my bad command of English and im not sure if anyone experienced the same problem as me , i hope someone may help me of this problem or teach me to use my fleshlight correctly

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Fleshlight Pain - Lotus

Are you circumcised? I heard that uncut guys experience pain while using some textures. I have quite a few textures and never had any kind of pain with any of them.
    Last edited by Randyman13; 06-11-2013 at 03:04 PM. Reason: typo

FLight Attendant

There might be a few problems. First, if you used too little lube the first time you might be sore and have minor abrasions, which would make your second attempt still be sore. Happened to me when I used too little lube one of my first times.

Heal up for a few days and try again but the next time be pretty liberal with lube. Don't drown the Fleshlight but make sure there is no serious friction. Also clean it up real well before and after use, foreign objects like dust or corn-starch balls from storage hurt very bad when they roll up against your skin.

FLight Navigator

Hmm, I think I also had a light abrasion awhile back when using the Lotus. I'm pretty sure I didn't used enough lube at the time because I was having too much fun, and ignored the rest. Lol!!