Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Normal Masturbation > Fleshlight? (Not DGS)

I've been using fleshlights ever since i got my first one back in november but last night just tried good ole righty and the orgasm from that was much better than any of the ones i've had with any of my 6 different Fleshlights
    Stoya Destroya: used it about 30 times if not more because it was the only one i ordered at first
    Mouth speedbump: tried getting used to it but even after close to 10 times it almost wasn't enjoyable for some reason. Glad i didn't buy this one, it came free with my destroya
    STU: Got this about 2 months after my destroya and it was definitely the most intense out of these but still didn't match up to my hand. Used it 15-20 times
    SIAC Trio Pack: Used them in the same rotation for the past month or so, sukkit, lager, then draft

After at least 10 sessions with each one, shouldn't i have experienced one of the mind blowing orgasms people have? Especially after reading about everyone's success with the STU, I thought that would be the one and after that not being quite as good, I ordered the SIAC trio to see if the mini textures were better. I can say that I enjoy the textures in the mouth and butt of this much more than the mini lotus, but I was expecting as much.
    So I think after going like 4 months without normal masturbation that my DGS would have gone away but could it still be affecting me?

FLight Navigator

Default Re: Normal Masturbation > Fleshlight? (Not DGS)

Quote Originally Posted by MrShackleford View Post
    I've been using fleshlights ever since i got my first one back in november but last night just tried good ole righty and the orgasm from that was much better than any of the ones i've had with any of my 6 different Fleshlights
    Stoya Destroya: used it about 30 times if not more because it was the only one i ordered at first
    Mouth speedbump: tried getting used to it but even after close to 10 times it almost wasn't enjoyable for some reason. Glad i didn't buy this one, it came free with my destroya
    STU: Got this about 2 months after my destroya and it was definitely the most intense out of these but still didn't match up to my hand. Used it 15-20 times
    SIAC Trio Pack: Used them in the same rotation for the past month or so, sukkit, lager, then draft

After at least 10 sessions with each one, shouldn't i have experienced one of the mind blowing orgasms people have? Especially after reading about everyone's success with the STU, I thought that would be the one and after that not being quite as good, I ordered the SIAC trio to see if the mini textures were better. I can say that I enjoy the textures in the mouth and butt of this much more than the mini lotus, but I was expecting as much.
    So I think after going like 4 months without normal masturbation that my DGS would have gone away but could it still be affecting me?
    The Fleshlights help, and the feeling of a real vagina is so much better than your hand, but at the end of the day, the thing that effects your orgasms the most is your brain.

You need to focus on all the little sensations. Most people just pump away to cum as quickly as possible.

FLight Captain

people love forcing them out lol, with proper lubing & warming, a Fleshlight should always be better than your hand. You try mounting them? That extra pressure on your pelvis when going balls deep alone should be able to put you over the top like during real sex. I totally hear what your saying though, in order for my Fleshlights to be more pleasurable than my hand, I have to properly warm them with a heating blanket (the heat from hot water is such BS and doesn't get and keep the FL warm enough, not sure why they haven't been able to come up with something better than this sub par method they suggest), adequately lube them, and mount them or stand up and stroke them on my cock. Currently I've been testing a new setup; I have the shower mount which attaches perfectly to a glass bathroom scale, then I place the scale wherever I want it, usually on my desk.

But anyway, back to the point, hand vs. fleshlight, it's interesting but for me if I'm sitting and stroking hand wins, if not warmed & lubed correctly hand wins. Basically the Fleshlight only wins for me when it is adequately warmed, lubed, and mounted in some way or I'm standing. This is for the majority of my fleshlights, there are some exceptions though like FLight and Bi-Hive which I can use in any way warmed or not, mounted or not and they undoubtedly beat my hand every time.

FLight Attendant

I definitely have had this feeling as well. I think it's more that I know exactly how to get myself to orgasm with my hand and extend the pleasure for as long as possible. With a Fleshlight though, it kind of just happens and I find I can't edge as well just yet.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by WhyBother View Post
    I definitely have had this feeling as well. I think it's more that I know exactly how to get myself to orgasm with my hand and extend the pleasure for as long as possible. With a Fleshlight though, it kind of just happens and I find I can't edge as well just yet.
    This what I'm thinking EXACTLY, like wow exactly what i'm thinking. Probably from already jacking off the normal way for like 6 years now and then trying something new. I also can't really edge, which i think is why I like my hand better. I can just stop whenever pretty much and the sensation will stop, but if i'm inside a FL then just a tiny movement sets it off and ruins it D:

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by lasthunter914 View Post
    people love forcing them out lol, with proper lubing & warming, a Fleshlight should always be better than your hand. You try mounting them? That extra pressure on your pelvis when going balls deep alone should be able to put you over the top like during real sex. I totally hear what your saying though, in order for my Fleshlights to be more pleasurable than my hand, I have to properly warm them with a heating blanket (the heat from hot water is such BS and doesn't get and keep the FL warm enough, not sure why they haven't been able to come up with something better than this sub par method they suggest), adequately lube them, and mount them or stand up and stroke them on my cock. Currently I've been testing a new setup; I have the shower mount which attaches perfectly to a glass bathroom scale, then I place the scale wherever I want it, usually on my desk.

But anyway, back to the point, hand vs. fleshlight, it's interesting but for me if I'm sitting and stroking hand wins, if not warmed & lubed correctly hand wins. Basically the Fleshlight only wins for me when it is adequately warmed, lubed, and mounted in some way or I'm standing. This is for the majority of my fleshlights, there are some exceptions though like FLight and Bi-Hive which I can use in any way warmed or not, mounted or not and they undoubtedly beat my hand every time.
    Alright I will try the heating blanket because i completely agree about the warm water thing. Tried it like 5 times now and it just doesn't stay warm for more than maybe 5 minutes.

FLight Attendant

Have had the same feeling myself from time to time about hand vs FL, the hand doesnt give the same pleasure up to Orgasm as a FL uselly gives but the orgasm itself with my hand is very often better bec i dont like the overstimulated feeling a FL gives during Orgasm.

But as some explained above here its all about getting used to it, you used your hand all your life you know how to get yourself of with in all little small details, master the FL can take several years for some to fully get used to i guess, i got 2 sleeves myself i used daily STU and Vortex and after almost 8 month of daily use i still havent reached the fully climax potential a FL can give. I tried different lubes, heating methods etc and it will take time for some ppl to get there but be patient and keep use your FL and just relax, enjoy the flight it gives you bec its very easy to read about other ppls mind blowing orgasms and wonder why havent i had one yet...it will come but i think its not good to try to chase them down it will come to you when you find the right sleeve and teqnice i guess.