Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    FLight Attendant

Question Fleshlight Girls Changes Coming!!

Via the Official Twitter
    "Changes to our Fleshlight Girls line of toys are coming.Stay tuned!"
    Any one have any inside info? I wanted to do a super order soon, but was waiting until the next sale (Any info on that too? lol). I hope nothing is going away
    Last edited by smitty1234; 03-27-2013 at 10:57 AM.

Airport Security

Default Re: Fleshlight Girls Changes Coming!!

We'll be sending out an email around 2:00 pm CST today to let you know what is going on.

FLight Attendant

Oh Sarah, what would we do without you

Administrator

We are discontinuing all of our Fleshlight Girls signature texture sleeves.

Say goodbye to Stoya Destroya; Bibi Jones BiHive, Jesse Jane Gaunlet, and all of our other Fleshlight Girls exclusive texture sleeves.

Don't waste time! Stock up on your favorite Fleshlight Girls signature texture combos before it's too late! (While supplies last)

Note: Once our stock is depleted, the Fleshlight Girls line of products will still be available, but only in the Lotus, Swallow, and Forbidden textures.
    Fleshlight Daniel
    The #1 Selling Sex Toy in the World!

FLight First Officer

So you have no plans to continue any exciting textures then?

FLight Attendant

Did Fleshlight decide that they hate money or something? The signature textures have been the ONLY thing to have me considering another purchase. I've been interested in bi-hive but held off on that.

Also, you should clear things up on how this is affecting the EU girls. Are they still going to have primal/vortex options?

FLight First Officer

I imagine they'll gain a lot of money at first. I just spent a ton of money on sleeves cause apparently I won't be able to again.

But after that and ALL the textures are the same and everyone already owns them I don't see any incentive to buy any new ones.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by FleshlightDaniel View Post
    So no more FLG's period? I thought the whole point was the signature texture, hence the focus on signature + vag orifice only with the past few FLG entries.

Say goodbye to Stoya Destroya; Bibi Jones BiHive, Jesse Jane Gaunlet, and all of our other Fleshlight Girls exclusive texture sleeves.

Don't waste time! Stock up on your favorite Fleshlight Girls signature texture combos before it's too late! (While supplies last)

Note: Once our stock is depleted, the Fleshlight Girls line of products will still be available, but only in the Lotus, Swallow, and Forbidden textures.
    Given the bitching on these forums about the lack of satisfaction with the lotus texture, continuing with that seems odd.

If FLG entries are still going to be added, what means of differentiation will be provided? Lisa Lotus and Stoya Lotus are essentially the same, why should I buy both? What different experience will I have that will rival Destroya vs Barracuda?

FLight Navigator

i wonder if ILF is trying to take more control in the signature textures for their own exclusive products.

I've been pretty underwhelmed by the newer fleshlight products for a while. Haven't made a purchase in over a year. The one's I already have work perfectly fine.
    Last edited by sparked; 03-27-2013 at 02:04 PM.

FLight Attendant

I like the emphasis on "this is no 1st april fool" .

FLight Navigator

I just ordered 2 x Alexis Texas Tornado. They will keep me happy for a long time.

FLight First Officer

I like how the twitter accounts and posts were all "Changes are coming to the Fleshlight Product Lines!" like it was a good thing and it's the worst thing that could have stunted future purchases.

FLight Attendant

Okay I thought maybe this could be some kind of a joke like "look, were discontinuing signature sleeves!" and then "theyre not signature anymore because you can buy any orifice with any texture!" or something like that (maybe not THAT utopian..).

But then I read this:

[...]the Fleshlight Girls line of products will still be available, but only in the Lotus, Swallow, and Forbidden textures.
    What the heck? What can possibly come after this dramatic change that will make up for that! If I buy a ton of sleeves now, and then there is something even better coming, like i dont know what, I'm really gonna be mad because I wont buy twice in a short period of time. And If I dont buy now and it will be just the way that it sounds and they're just all gone, I will be mad even more.

Seriously, I feel frustrated now.

FLight Navigator

This seems like a very odd thing to do.

FLight Attendant

thank god i ordered my mini-lotus and got it today.

FLight Navigator

WTF??? Is this going to apply to the FleshJack signature texture sleeves also?

FLight First Officer

Yes it is which means the new FJBs wont even get signature textures.

I feel bad for the people who would buy a Fleshie product but don't know about this website. I found out about it from StumbleUpon four years ago and by the time I had many products were already retired.

Now the choice is going to be 29 products less...

FLight First Officer

Wait, why is the Mini-Swallow in that line-up? Is it a currently available texture and no one told me?

FLight First Officer

No they just wanted to get you excited thinking you COULD purchase it before they get rid of all the other stuff you won't be able to purchase.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by GayKzoo22 View Post
    No they just wanted to get you excited thinking you COULD purchase it before they get rid of all the other stuff you won't be able to purchase.
    Mini lotus is available with Marry Queen, currently.

Mini swallow and mini forbidden are available with Jenna Haze.

FLight Attendant

You: "Sayonara, Signature Sleeves."
    Me: "F*ck you, Fleshlight!"

FLight Attendant

You just lost yourself a customer. "That is no April Fools joke." Sayonara, ILF.

FLight Navigator

I've been a lurker on these forums for a while, I only own one fleshie and I was gonna buy a FLG when my job situation got better but looks like I won't get to now.

Really bad show ILF, I can only hope this is some kind of twisted joke where you'll bounce back better than ever but I hold little hope

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Potato View Post
    Mini lotus is available with Marry Queen, currently.

Mini swallow and mini forbidden are available with Jenna Haze.
    He asked about mini swallow. Which was only offered for Jenna Haze for a week in December of last year no longer. On Jenna Haze's page right now is a normal sized swallow.

FLight Attendant

I'd guestimate that by pulling this shady move you have lost 95% of potential customers and 75% of loyal customers. I belong to the former group. That is unless you make all sleeves available for all orifices. In that case, it might have been the best move ever made.

"We are discontinuing all of our Fleshlight Girls signature sleeves", however, doesn't leave too much room for speculation, does it? I'll give ILF maximum 12 months until they go bankrupt.

FLight Navigator

I just got the email and had to come here to see peoples reaction...

WTF ILF????!!!

Edit. Makes no sense whatsoever.

I call it bluff, I bet they will "reappear" in 6 months because of "popular demand"
    Last edited by Folie a Deux; 03-27-2013 at 04:24 PM.

FLight Navigator

Yeah, if this is true, I'm going to be sticking with the two I have and praying they don't fail anytime soon. The lackluster reviews on the Lotus and the blandness (and/or creepiness) of the non-FLG orifices is enough to keep me away from buying more.

This doesn't make sense...

FLight Attendant

I'm sure they will introduce something new, ILF isn't stupid, I'm sure they have done much research before this move.

FLight Captain

FLight Navigator

not sure what kind of business strategy they are going for now.

Who is happy about this? long time customers have nothing new to buy since everything new will be the same. new customers have even less choices and will buy only 1 and never build a collection because whats the point if they are all the same?

pretty lame.

FLight Attendant

Lol are you serious? All I can do is laugh. Good thing I got my order in a long time ago. I'm pretty sure they're going to focus more on the Flight. But FLGs and signature textures is all I care about.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Babalu View Post
    not sure what kind of business strategy they are going for now.

Who is happy about this? long time customers have nothing new to buy since everything new will be the same. new customers have even less choices and will buy only 1 and never build a collection because whats the point if they are all the same?

pretty lame.
    Agreed. I'm really hoping this just a bad April Fool's joke/PR stunt because I was really planning on buying some of these textures in the near future.

FLight Attendant

Talking Re: Fleshlight Girls Changes Coming!!

Quote Originally Posted by Folie a Deux View Post

WTF ILF????!!!

I call it bluff, I bet they will "reappear" in 6 months because of "popular demand"
    Hehe, that is exactly what I did too, Folie .

Anyway I gotta say that I'm 100% onboard with the "I will only buy FLG signature sleeves boat" having 3 FLG's myself.

So about the new changes that are coming..
    I guess ILF is trying to pull a stunt to generate panic among regular and potential customers, causing us to order now, and probably several products simultaniously at that (for some of us that is), Instead of waiting around a while for a sale or something before buying a few products from time to time.

Atleast that's what I hope it is, because I am going to hold of ordering any new products until the next 25% sale. So If this is not the case and they discontinue the signature sleeves. I will be verry disapointed with ILF.

Also, this is my first post .
    Last edited by Mastersayes; 03-27-2013 at 06:41 PM.

goodnight sweet tori black torrid

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Folie a Deux View Post

WTF ILF????!!!

It won't even be that long since these textures are one of their main sources of revenue. I'm only gonna buy two sleeves using the orgy deal and see what happens from there.

FLight First Officer

It never made sense to me that they made these textures exclusive to the individual girls. They should have made it so that the textures were interchangeable. I'm sure it might be a headache for them, but they could have charged more for a "cusomized" girl. Anyway, looks like they're offering less, not more. Maybe they have some new "concept" coming soon, and they want to make the girls less appealing. I assume the girls are their biggest seller. None of their newer lines seem very appealing to me.

FLight First Officer

This seems like the worst possible move for fleshlight ever. Signature textures were an awesome incentive to build a collection! ILF will have to come out with something big for me to forgive them for this travesty.

FLight Attendant

I also have to say "WTF IFL?" I'm in a state of disbelief that this is even happening and i'm scratching my head at this nonsense. I am also a longtime customer and the signature textures are also the only products that appeal to me. I'm on disability and funds are tight so i only make a purchase around 3 times a year and i just made a purchase recently so i cant afford to make another purchase for a while which will definitely be after they give the signature textures the ax. I really hope that all they are doing is clearing the table for some new signature textures or new product line that is FULL SIZE!!!! I'm average size and hate SIACs or flights.

I am very frustrated with this move and completely baffled. Product quality has been going a little down hill for a while cuz some of my newest flgs are coming apart at the seams and IFL has been pulling some shady and stupid tactics for a little while now and i know that everyone here is getting tired of it.

PS: this was my 50th post. I dont like that it had to be an angry post.
    Last edited by FULL FORCE STEVE; 03-27-2013 at 08:05 PM.

FLight Attendant

This seems to be Fleshlight's version of the apocalypse lol.

FLight First Officer

This is just my opinion, but I have always thought that the Fleshlight Girls/Fleshjack Boys were because of the Signature textures. You can get the regular textures Forbidden (butt only), Swallow (mouth only), and any Vortex, Wonder Wave, STU, Speed Bumps, etc. any time with a vagina, mouth or butt. I know we donít know what their numbers are, and that is what business is all about, but I would think the majority of sales are because of the Signature textures. What is the point of buying a Fleshlight Girl/Fleshjack Boy for a mold of their vagina, mouth or butt and only get a standard texture? I know I will not pay extra without getting the Signature texture.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by CumFlying View Post
    This is just my opinion, but I have always thought that the Fleshlight Girls/Fleshjack Boys were because of the Signature textures. You can get the regular textures Forbidden (butt only), Swallow (mouth only), and any Vortex, Wonder Wave, STU, Speed Bumps, etc. any time with a vagina, mouth or butt. I know we donít know what their numbers are, and that is what business is all about, but I would think the majority of sales are because of the Signature textures. What is the point of buying a Fleshlight Girl/Fleshjack Boy for a mold of their vagina, mouth or butt and only get a standard texture? I know I will not pay extra without getting the Signature texture.
    Amen sir, right on the money. What is the point of buying a flg for more money than the standard fl if there is no signature texture?

FLight Attendant

Seriously Fleshlight??? Why would they discontinue their best line for that Lotus texture?? This move would be ok if they would offer their basic textures or even the STU with the Fleshlight Girls line. The Wonder Wave and Vortex have always been my favorite sleeves anyway. But I will never buy another Lotus. My dick is still mad at me from the last time i made him go into the Lotus. Oh, well. Guess i'll have to spend my money on whores instead.

FLight First Officer

Good riddance. The signature textures are boring, all copycats of each other, and create way too much selection and probably cause problems in the factory. Maybe this company will actually start creating some interesting and original products for the first time in a few years. All their best products to date are NOT signature textures. Primal, forbidden, swallow, ice crystal, vortex and etc. are all better than that re-produced crap they call a signature texture. And while I don't own an STU, that is their most reputable product and also not a signature texture. This is very promising news.

FLight First Officer

Hopefully they will also scrap the entire FL Girls line as well. I bet more of your money goes towards the royalties than the actual product.

FLight Attendant

i feel like posting 2 times about same thing
    if this is some kind of joke and textures are coming back in half a year, i wont buy them just for the sake of it
    i dont like to be tricked
    pro marketing

FLight Navigator

They might be switching the textures to another line, like the Flight.

FLight Navigator

Like everyone else this doesn't really make much sense to me. For me it seems the signature textures is what makes the individual FLGs unique. It gives people a reason to collect them because honestly why would someone buy more than one if they're all the same texture. Yeah the molds are unique but to me that's not really enough because the insert is what you actually feel.

Then I wondered if maybe they are planning on releasing more FLG models and it's just become redundant with the signature textures as well because they all end up being bits and pieces of other textures anyway so they figured just go with the Lotus. Definitely see this affecting sales in a negative way in the long term though but we'll have to wait and see what happens I guess.

Like others was hoping to add some FLGs at some point but probably won;t now because by the time I can buy something they'll probably be gone. I still remember when the FLG line first came out and was just the internet models which was cool but missed out on those as well. Will definitely be interesting to see what happens but not surprisingly this decision is not going over real well right now.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by hishiryo View Post
    They might be switching the textures to another line, like the Flight.
    Yeah, that way you'll have to buy a million flight cases with the sleeves if you want any of the interesting textures.

If the big amount of textures is the problem, why not sort it out so that some of the girls have one signature texture while others get another. You could have something for "blonde bombshell" or whatever. It would seem to me that FLG has always been the biggest seller and marketing tool that ILF has at it's disposal. Some girls I've never heard of, but if the texture looked good I might pick it up. Some people are diehard fans of girls and will pick up all of their fleshies regardless. I don't understand what the problem is.

To be quite honest, if there's somebody who's been at the helm of most of these decisions, how do they still have a job? Constantly getting forumers worked up isn't exactly a good thing.

FLight Navigator

what a shame.i have all textures already. but new textures is what gets me to buy more fleshlights.well ill have to buy another nipple alley just in case..maybe they are getting rid of them to release them for two weeks only.like to mini lotus.now that was a sales boost wasn't it. Im finally ordering the new flight textures with my nipple alley.i would like to see more flight textures

FLight Captain

hey Sarah this is about as dumb as you get. Your products are old and tired your flight line sucks . like your gonna sell fleshlights with your crappy lotus texture Roflmao.