Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Picking a fleshlight for my fiance

Hi there,

I was thinking of getting my fiance a few fleshlights for his birthday since sue to our conflicting work schedules we won't be getting much time to ourselves until the end of the year. Plus it'll be fun to add some toys in.

He's actually had the Stamina unit since he was in college and it's the only toy he's really enjoyed. So I was thinking which fleshlights would compliment this that aren't too similar? If there are any that would be particularly fun for me to use on him that would be a plus as well.

He's uncut, somewhat thick and I guess somewhere between 6-7 inches.

Have a great day

Cheers

FLight Navigator

Default Re: Picking a fleshlight for my fiance

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnRose View Post
    He's uncut, somewhat thick and I guess somewhere between 6-7 inches.
    Sounds like a nice dick

FLight Navigator

The crystal is the obvious choice, since you can watch the penetration.

FLight First Officer

Take a look at the review/testimonial part of the forum. In the end go with you gut and hope he enjoys the ride!

(PS. Best Gift From A Fiance EVER!!!)

All of these textures are great:

Swallow
    Destroya
    Mini Lotus
    Mini-Swallow (sex in a can)
    Flight Fleshlight (transparent sleeves)

You don't have to use the Fleshlight with the case btw. You get more control when you only use the sleeve.

FLight Attendant

AR, try the Crystal ICE. See our other posts about it being GREAT for couples. Could not recommend it more - it is amazing for BOTH of us. Send us a PM if you want more details. Glad to share with you!

FLight Navigator

Bi Hive, Alien or Nipple Alley

FLight Attendant

Thank you for all the help guys.

I think I'll get him the ICE since it sounds like a lot of fun. Since most of the other suggestions seem to be products that will be discontinued soon I'll be sure to consider getting a few of them for some variety. Just looking at some other post one of them will probably be the Destroya.

Just out of curiosity since I don't have a penis, do the various products feel that different. Just looking at the various products some of them look quite similar.

If I were to get the ICE and Destroya for example and was considering getting more due to the discontinuation of some products which would compliment them to give a nice variety in sensation?

Thank you for all the responses.

PS: Thank you fleshlight. My fiance told me he on lasted a few minutes before he got the STU. Now he lasts more or less as long as he wants. I couldn't be more grateful.

Keep up the good work

Cheers

FLight Attendant

The ICE is an intense sleeve. But it has changed our sex life. No joke. Per our postings, it is a total turn on for BOTH partners. I read that some of the others are more 'realistic.' We ditched the other two we had (an original and super ribbed.) We love the ICE. I have only heard good things about the Destroya too. Thinking about getting a Stoya myself maybe. My wife is glad to exchange any answers/question/etc if you want to discuss our experiences with the ICE. She is active on here Private Messaging with some other couples too. Keep us updated!

FLight Captain

Just out of curiosity since I don't have a penis, do the various products feel that different. Just looking at the various products some of them look quite similar.

If I were to get the ICE and Destroya for example and was considering getting more due to the discontinuation of some products which would compliment them to give a nice variety in sensation?
    Yes, they all pretty much feel different. This is part of the addicting factor to them is they each stimulate you in a slightly different way, so buying one is hardly ever enough. If you have a small collection, you have some variety and can really choose how you want your FLight to feel. If I want intensity, I go with say the Paradise. If I want a longer FLight that builds up slower I may go with Dragon. Something like the Vortex offers a a squeeze like feeling whereas the Twista is looser and can really feel like a loose but intense vagina. So there are a multitude of options and he'll have to explore to figure out what he likes.

FLight First Officer

Orlandot94 is right, but I can tell you as far as ICE product goes for me and my wife it gives extra stimulation watching my penis penetrate sliding in and out and then being able to see me cum inside. It doesn’t look like the Crystal Ice is going away at the moment but any of the signature textures are so if you want something like that you should buy now. I would go to ThePowerHouses reviews and look at them, study the textures and compare. Also I would not wait too long as I am sure the Signature textures are probably selling fast.

This is TPH review web site. http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

FLight Attendant

Does ICE feel different than standard fleshlight? Sorry I am a noob at this

FLight First Officer

The actual material is the same as the others except it is clear and when washed and dried they do get stickier that most, but of course you are not using it then, so in my opinion no, there is no difference. The Crystal Ice has multiple textures like a lot of the Signature Fleshlight’s/Fleshjack’s but to me there isn’t much difference in feel of the actual material. It is just the extra stimulation being able to see everything.

Oh, and it is an extra step, but you can put cornstarch of course on any of them as they all seem to get sticky after being washed and it will make it feel like when you first got it and it takes away the stickiness.

FLight Attendant

Sorry for not getting back to those who pmed, things have been hectic. So I thought that I would drop in for an update.

First, my fiancé is now my husband. A cancellation at our ideal venue opened up a spot for us, so I was in super wedding planning mode since there was only several weeks to plan everything. We just had our 6 month anniversary and I am loving married life.

I never did get any fleshlights for my guys birthday due to just how busy everything got, among other reasons.

Since Christmas is coming up I recalled thinking about getting one, placed an order, and it arrived on Friday. I picked up the Ice, Primal and Bi-Hive.

I thought it would be boring just giving him a box. So I was thinking about opening it up and having it all ready for him on either Christmas eve or day. Good idea right? How would you guys like to have your fleshlight given to you? Please nothing too vulgar.

I thought it would be boring just giving him a box. So I was thinking about opening it up and having it all ready for him on either Christmas eve or day. Good idea right? How would you guys like to have your fleshlight given to you? Please nothing too vulgar.
    Like this, except bottomless:

FLight Attendant

Really, really wonderful gift and idea….!

FLight First Officer

I would recommend a good Christmas blow-job. When things get hot and heavy ask him if he wants to fuck you, he will say yes, you then say he cannot but you have something to help that out, then whip out the ice texture and go to town. Im sure that is a great way to get him.

Have fun!

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfSpades View Post
    I would recommend a good Christmas blow-job. When things get hot and heavy ask him if he wants to fuck you, he will say yes, you then say he cannot but you have something to help that out, then whip out the ice texture and go to town. Im sure that is a great way to get him.

Have fun!
    Thank you for the idea. I'll definitely consider it.

Airport Security

Congratulations on getting married, and I'm sure you can come up with a fun and sexy to give your husband his new toys! He'll be thrilled no matter how you do it ;D