Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Finally Made first purchase. Cleaning question

After much research and reading this forum I finally made my first purchase today. I want to thank everyone for their opinions and experience. I especially want to thank the power house. I want to thank you Power house for all of your experiences. I finally decided on getting the Jesse Jane Swallow, the Jesse Jane Gauntlet and the Jesse Jane Forbidden Lol. I found a lot of good reviews on these 3 so I decided on them. I hope I enjoy them. I do have a question. Is it recomended to use corn starch after every cleaning? If so how long do you leave the corn starch on before rinsing it off? Also about how long does shipping take in the usa with the free ground shipping? If anyone has an idean to the east coast USA. Thank you again

Default Re: Finally Made first purchase. Cleaning question

Is it recomended to use corn starch after every cleaning?
    You use corn starch on the outside of the orifice when and if it gets sticky but not after every cleaning that is absolute overkill. Personally I don't even bother with the corn starch, it is not necessary. If you still want to powder the outside to keep it silky soft, just sprinkle some starch on it when it's bone dry and that's all you need to do.

The most important thing to do if you want your Fleshlights to last is to rinse them out with water after use and let them dry out completely before sticking them back into the case.

FLight First Officer

@gb2013: You should read the Beginner's Guide here:

https://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?30854-Beginners-Guide-to-Fleshlight

FLight Attendant

Wow that is useful thanks.

FLight Navigator

Personally I would recommend using the corn starch occasionally. It seems to me like if the material gets too sticky, it will start to cling to itself and possibly the inside of the case? This might contribute to minor tears in the exterior which aren't an immediate concern, but if they continue to grow then it could be a big problem! I don't think this is much of a concern for the inside as it will always be lubricated, but I am seriously considering finding a way to coat the inside once in a while too to make sure my sleeves will last!