Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Angry Horrible experience with Fleshlight.

I've had a terrible experience so far. I ordered off Amazon yesterday with one day shipping, received it today. Took the take off the box, it was in a metal tube with no cap (not sure if there is supposed to be). The rod was on the inside of the amazon box not even in the fleshlight packaging. I took it out of the tube, Immediately I noticed a terrible smell. I know fleshlights have a smell when they are new, but this is terrible, like sperm has been sitting in there for weeks. I noticed it was also already lubed. The free sample of lube was broken, and all over the fleshlight. It honestly looked like it was used. The casing is fine but it is just the sleeve. I haven't used it yet, Obviously. Is there anything I can do about this?

FLight First Officer

Default Re: Horrible experience with Fleshlight.

Did you buy it from Amazon directly, or through one of their resellers? If the order was fulfilled through Amazon, then I would contact their customer service and tell them the problem and they should be able to resolve it. If you got it from a reseller, then you need to contact them instead of Amazon. Hopefully they can ship out a new one right away. Sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. Really unbelievable.

Of course you're not going to use it right? After re-reading our post, I noticed you said you haven't used it "yet". Just to be clear, I hope you don't mean that you are planning to clean it up and use it later. You don't ever want to use a fleshlight that's already been used. That's definitely a health risk.
    Last edited by mrbean; 04-04-2013 at 09:25 PM.

FLight Attendant

It was fulfilled by Amazon. I will contact them, I know it has nothing to do with fleshlight. And of course I'm not going to use it, I just couldn't find the right word.

FLight Attendant

Great customer service by Amazon. They just gave me a full refund.

FLight First Officer

That's a relief...I know how eager I was when I first opened the box! Thankfully, there was nothing wrong with my shipment. I ordered it through ILF. I don't know why you got a metal tube. Mine came in sturdy, clear plastic packaging with a few thick staples holding in together (the rod is supposed to be inside the sleeve). I got a case, and a shipping slip. That's all I got. No documentation, no box (other than the shipping box) and no sample lube. Not really a big deal, I already had some lube. I really can't imagine how this happened to you. The only thing I can figure is that someone used it and returned it to Amazon and Amazon shipped it to you. I hear Amazon is pretty good handling problems with shipments. I've been ordering from them for years and never had a problem. I hope someone there can help you.

FLight First Officer

[QUOTE=Ryan05055;941681]Great customer service by Amazon. They just gave me a full refund.[/QUOTE]

Terrific! I hope they told you to throw out the box you received. You shouldn't have to deal with that disgusting mess any more!

FLight Attendant

Just another update. I was searching online and found another guy that ordered from amazon that experienced this same thing. I'll defiantly order directly from ILF this time.

FLight Attendant

[QUOTE=mrbean;941683]Terrific! I hope they told you to throw out the box you received. You shouldn't have to deal with that disgusting mess any more![/QUOTE]

And yes they let me keep it, which of course I will throw out lol

FLight First Officer

Since selling sex toys isn't Amazon's main business, I personally would think that a reputable online adult company/store would be a better option. But that's my 2 cents. As I've said before, I never had a problem with Amazon, but usually I order books, CD's & such from them. Nothing as personal as this. Still, there's no excuse for what happened to you. From what I've read from this forum, ILF is a very good company. My experience was positive, mistakes are always bound to happen, but I can't imagine anyone having the same experience from ILF as you had from Amazon!

FLight Attendant

I got my alien fleshlight through Amazon, but it was sold and shipped by another company that sells through Amazon. I didn't have any problems with my shipment. In fact, I ordered another fleshlight through Amazon yesterday that is sold and shipped by ILF so there shouldn't be any problems with that one either. My next order that I make will most likely be from ILF direct, since I am probably going to order another one or 2 fleshlights after I get my tax refund since the textures are going away and I couldn't find them on any other site.

I haven't had my first fleshlight a month yet and already am increasing my collection. I guess there are worse things in this world I could be addicted to than fleshlights.
    Last edited by Cyberwolffe; 04-05-2013 at 12:09 AM.

FLight Navigator

I would not risk buying something so personal from a third party source. It definitely sounds as though you received a USED fleshlight which no one in their right mind would want. Also, while I imagine you can find some of them 'cheaper' on sites like Amazon, in my opinion ILF has a great thing going with fleshbucks! They add up quite quickly!

FLight Attendant

You guys really should list who those sellers were on Amazon! That's just gross!

FLight Navigator

A common misconception on amazon is that people who use it rarely look at WHO they order it from.

They search for let's say a bicycle and get 36 results. They skim through them to see which one is cheapest and which one comes with free shipping. About 2 seconds later they hit "buy" button and fail to recognize that in a tiny little font it said "new and used from....".

About 2 years ago I purchased a "torso" sex toy from amazon and it was an interesting experience to say the least. Name of seller was not in any way shape or form highlighted nor it said whether it was a business or a private party.

I would advise anyone with any sense of reason to order directly from this very website. You get flesh bucks for future purchases, you get all kinds of discounts and promotions AND you are dealing directly with people who design, make and sell these things.

FLight Attendant

[QUOTE=IRRabbit;942038]
    About 2 years ago I purchased a "torso" sex toy from amazon and it was an interesting experience to say the least. Name of seller was not in any way shape or form highlighted nor it said whether it was a business or a private party.[/QUOTE]
    I would be interested in hearing more about that [i]interesting experience[/i]. 0.0

FLight Navigator

this website has guidelines against competitor advertising so i did not include a name. I purchased new and shiny from a reseller a product that is about 18lbs, made from cyberskin and I was done using it after a little while. Because of its design only feasible way I could use it was standing up and it got old really fast. I am kicking myself in the rear end for not buying fleshlights right off the bat. ILF makes portable products that are easy to conceal. My thing was 19x36x9, weighed a great deal and was called silly #2... I will let you google that one.

FLight Navigator

[QUOTE=IRRabbit;942144]this website has guidelines against competitor advertising so i did not include a name. I purchased new and shiny from a reseller a product that is about 18lbs, made from cyberskin and I was done using it after a little while. Because of its design only feasible way I could use it was standing up and it got old really fast. I am kicking myself in the rear end for not buying fleshlights right off the bat. ILF makes portable products that are easy to conceal. My thing was 19x36x9, weighed a great deal and was called silly #2... I will let you google that one.[/QUOTE]
    Sounds Like an interesting sex toy, but I will certainly stick with fleshlights for how portable and concealable they are. Plus that thing looks like it would be a pain to clean up (depending how you use it of course)

FLight Navigator

I stand corrected.... it was made of fantaflesh not cyberskin.