Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Amazon/Ebay Fake Fleshlight Warning!!

Salutations all,

If you're anything like me you're always looking for a fantastic deal. I thought I had stumbled upon one such deal on Amazon when I saw an STU for 43.00 with shipping it came out to 48.00. Two days later I receive the package, looks good, came in the right tin, factory sealed packaging, case looked legit, orifice looked legit, even had the little care guide printed out straight on decent quality paper. The first thing that started throwing me off was the smell, very strong chemical odor that just would not quit. Nevertheless I use it once, use it again, look at the hole right before I was gonna use it for the third time and notice a rip starting. Then I started to really look at it and see that the texture isn't straight, the name of the texture isn't on the end. I'd been had, I left feedback saying these were fake and dude gave me a vibe like he really didn't care as long as he was making his money off of his fake merchandise. Iceman3099 was the seller name he went by. I was reimbursed 30 bucks so basically I paid 20 bucks for a case... The case is actually nice... So yeah, there are a FLOOD of new really good Fleshlight fakes on Ebay and Amazon. Best bet is just order from the Fleshlight website or second best order from a reputable website. Stay away from Amazon and Ebay when it comes to buying Fleshlights that seem like too good of a bargain to be real. They aren't real.

Thank you for your time.

Oh yeah, pictures are worth a thousand words...

ht space tp://s1352. space photobucket. space com/user/pervy_chez/library/?page=1 (remove spaces)

FLight Navigator

Default Re: Amazon/Ebay Fake Fleshlight Warning!!

Maybe I was just lucky that time, but the STU happens to be the only FL I've purchased through Amazon, and it was as genuine as they come. I'm sorry if what you've bought is indeed a counterfeit, but I doubt that all FLs sold through those sites are fake. Just my opinion.

FLight Attendant

I have purchased2 fleshlights through Amazon and they are both the real thing. I bought an Alien and a Misty Stone Bump & Grind. I paid slightly more for the Alien than I could have gotten it for if I had ordered it through ILF, but it has the code stamped in the end of the sleeve. The B&G was sold by ILF itself, but I got it on Amazon. I will still look on amazon when I want to order a new sleeve, but I will also do my research on the seller like I did before I bought the 2 that I got from there.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by tenergyforce View Post
    Maybe I was just lucky that time, but the STU happens to be the only FL I've purchased through Amazon, and it was as genuine as they come. I'm sorry if what you've bought is indeed a counterfeit, but I doubt that all FLs sold through those sites are fake. Just my opinion.
    If you looked at the pictures I posted there would be ZERO doubt in your mind that it's fake. I'm sure they aren't ALL fake but I've seen cases and cases of them for sale on chinese wholesale sites like this... ww space w.dhgate. space com/wholesale-12pcs-pink-lady-vaginal-fleshlight/p-ff8080812e7a8e32012e9af31a6101a5.html?recinfo=8,1, 2#cppd-2-1 (remove spaces)

I wish I could have been as lucky.

FLight Navigator

Those FL are fake and made in China. Those sleeve are very poor in quality, rip and tearing started just after of few use. I purchased one of them to see what it's looks like and how the quality of this sleeve. It is very poor in quality and no use. I don't understand how they use the brand name of Genuine Fleshlight and sell those fake product. FL company (management group) dose not take any action against them ? Those fake product need to be stop selling.

Airport Security

We're trying to stop them but there are so many!

FLight Navigator

Shits happened on the internet. Who doesn't know China is world largest bootlegger.

I am diggin' their tin canister, and their Nike AF1

LOL!!

FLight Attendant

the real question is did you FLy and is your penis still attached to your body ^_^