Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Use without case

Had anyone ever tried to use a sleve without having it in the case by just laying on something or is that just stupid? Im not very long in size and I didnt know if I would be able to push deeper into the sleeve by itself without having it in the case or will it rip that way or not feel good if it isnt in the case?

FLight Navigator

Default Re: Use without case

I haven't personally used the sleeves without a case yet. I've considered trying it as other users have posted that using the naked sleeve allows for deep penetration and more control of the suction by squeezing the end. I think the biggest concern with this idea is there's nothing to really trap excess lube and it could get messy, but I don't think you will rip the sleeve.

FLight Navigator

I think it would get very messy without it.
    The lube and cum will come out and the cleaning will take 5x times than anything else.

FLight Navigator

I have used all my sleeves without the case at least a few times. They sure feel different. Not necessarily better. Sometimes worse. Even with a lot of lube, there's some chance your dick will just stretch them instead of going through.
    Yes, there's the possibility to shoot some cum out. It happened to me once but I'd say it's not much of a big problem. I used a small rubber to close the other end so my cum can at worse ooze out.

Is it stupid? Hell no! It's something you have to try.

Main problem is they could get a lot of dust in my opinion. This is essentially the main reason for which I use the case 99% of the time.

FLight Navigator

I have done it a while ago. I have put the the sleeve in a plastic bag (those used to store food) and went hands free by putting it between a couple of pillows and towels. There was no mess

It's great! If you have someone else use it on you it's even better. When you use it with the case there is no squeezing action to be had. Without the case you can squeeze, twist and turn and that makes the case-less experience really nice.

FLight Attendant

I sometimes pull it out of the case, use both hands and stroke the fuck of my dick for a mind blowing cum.

FLight First Officer

Yes you can fuck the sleeve outside of it's case. I've done it many times. Just remember to lay the sleeve out straight. If you're worried about a little lube leakage put a towel around it (water-based lubes clean up easily). Fucking it between some pillows feels great, very comfortable, I highly recommend it for hands free action.