Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    FLight Attendant

Smile Let's see your collection!

Let's see what everyone's collection looks like! Or even if you want to just post a couple of pics of your favorite Fleshy! Make some artistic or even basic pictures of your toys to show to everyone

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Let's see your collection!

From left to right, top top then bottom
    STU Destroya speedbump mouth sleeve
    SIAC Trio Pack

FLight Attendant

Thank you for sharing Mr Shackleford! looks awesome so far!
    How is the destroya?

Here ya go:

I've added 8 more to my collection since I took this pic. If you want to see what's in there, just go to my profile page.

My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

FLight Navigator

I like how the alien really stands out there. Though it's also kind of sad... need more uniquely coloured sleeves.

FLight Navigator

Powerhouse, where are all your cases? I have now amassed a pretty decent collection, but every one of my fleshlight girls now has a case. I know it's not necessary, but it keeps all the lint and dirt off of my fleshlight girls while in storage. As much as it pained me to do so this month, I did finally bite the bullet and buy the last three fleshlight girls I was missing... torrid, dragon, and maze. Like many of you, I was upset to hear the discontinuation of the fleshlight girls. It's a good thing that I have been collecting them a little at a time, buying at least 2-3 per month, or I would have been really disappointed in the ones I would have missed as I just can't afford to buy 15 sleeves at a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Iskandar View Post
    I like how the alien really stands out there. Though it's also kind of sad... need more uniquely coloured sleeves.
    I agree! It would have been great if the other Freaks would have their own special color!

Quote Originally Posted by secretsexpoet View Post
    Powerhouse, where are all your cases? I have now amassed a pretty decent collection, but every one of my fleshlight girls now has a case. I know it's not necessary, but it keeps all the lint and dirt off of my fleshlight girls while in storage. As much as it pained me to do so this month, I did finally bite the bullet and buy the last three fleshlight girls I was missing... torrid, dragon, and maze. Like many of you, I was upset to hear the discontinuation of the fleshlight girls. It's a good thing that I have been collecting them a little at a time, buying at least 2-3 per month, or I would have been really disappointed in the ones I would have missed as I just can't afford to buy 15 sleeves at a shot.
    Oh yeah, I have a ton of cases; 45 not including the SIAC/FLight/Squeezeable ones. Mainly because they refuse to sell the damn FJBs without one. As soon as they started offering FLGs without mandatory cases I was so relieved! It saved me a lot of money and they take up a lot of storage space. I keep them in labeled ZipLoc bags with a little cornstarch in there. I'm glad you were able to get the last Girls you needed, but it sucks as you were basically forced into it! You are lucky you were able to swing the price too, as many guys wouldn't be able to all at once. Hell, I know I couldn't!

My Reviews

FLight Attendant

Holy shit powerhouse! That's crazy! How many of those do you use? I bet a lot get neglected unless you go FLying a couple times a day!

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
    Oh yeah, I have a ton of cases; 45 not including the SIAC/FLight/Squeezeable ones. Mainly because they refuse to sell the damn FJBs without one. As soon as they started offering FLGs without mandatory cases I was so relieved! It saved me a lot of money and they take up a lot of storage space. I keep them in labeled ZipLoc bags with a little cornstarch in there. I'm glad you were able to get the last Girls you needed, but it sucks as you were basically forced into it! You are lucky you were able to swing the price too, as many guys wouldn't be able to all at once. Hell, I know I couldn't!
    You mean to say you just sprinkle some cornstarch into the bag and just leave it there? Does that help keep it not sticky?

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCake View Post
    You mean to say you just sprinkle some cornstarch into the bag and just leave it there? Does that help keep it not sticky?
    Yep that's what cornstarch does basically. All the FL(and FJ I'm guessing but haven't bought one) come with it already on there which is why they feel so nice when you first get them.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Michael55 View Post
    Thank you for sharing Mr Shackleford! looks awesome so far!
    How is the destroya?
    Probably the most intense sleeve besides the STU obviously. I absolutely love the teeth, but i'm not big enough to reach the canal part at the end so i can't attest to that.

FLight Attendant

Here ya go:

I've added 8 more to my collection since I took this pic. If you want to see what's in there, just go to my profile page.

My Reviews
    Do you have any idea how much money you've spent on Fleshlight/Fleshjack products? Was it worth buying all these?

Quote Originally Posted by jaapwal View Post
    Holy shit powerhouse! That's crazy! How many of those do you use? I bet a lot get neglected unless you go FLying a couple times a day!
    I have no idea how many I actually use, but yeah a lot don't get used at all.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCake View Post
    Yep! I just put a little in there, seal it, shake it really good and store it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrShackleford View Post
    Do you have any idea how much money you've spent on Fleshlight/Fleshjack products? Was it worth buying all these?
    Yep, I know but I am not going to say! No, I can't say that all of them were worth buying as some were serious let-downs.

My Reviews

FLight First Officer

Now that's a lot of fleshies. Amazing to see it all lined up and the fact that there are only a handful of duplicate textures.

Back when I purchased my first fleshlight in 2007 they only had seven textures and the STU had just started being offered in the color pink. Then those bastards at ILF had to go and make ten times that many textures. It just isn't fair :P

So here's my collection, believe it or not I actually got within three or four textures of having all the textures offered at one time.

[From the top down and left to right:]

Alien
    Pink Raven Riley Lotus
    Mocha Mouth Wonder Wave
    Ice Mouth Speed Bump
    Pink Mini-maid Super Tight
    SIAC Lotus Lager (Mini-lotus)
    SIAC Abbey's Secret Ale (Mini-speed bump)
    SIAC Succu-dry (Fang)
    SIAC Spread Eagle Brew (Mini-vortex)
    Fleshtone Raven Riley Rattler
    Fleshtone Lupe Fuentes Mini-lotus
    Pink Tera Patrick Twista
    Fleshtone Stoya Destroya
    Fleshtone Jenna Haze Forbidden
    Pink Lady Wonder Wave
    Pink Lady Cyclone (Vibro)
    Mocha Lady Turbo-tube (aka Pipedream)
    Pink Lady STU
    Pink Lady Touch (Vibro)
    Pink Lady Vortex

Last edited by Rayne; 04-11-2013 at 08:09 PM.

FLight Navigator

Here ya go:

My Reviews
    Do you ever roll around in them like it's a pile of money?

FLight Navigator

A lot of you guys have the alien fleshlight. How is it? Is it really worth the hype? I don't own it, but was wondering if I should get one. Is it the same material as used in the fleshlight girls, and is it pretty soft and pliable?

FLight Captain

A lot of you guys have the alien fleshlight. How is it? Is it really worth the hype? I don't own it, but was wondering if I should get one. Is it the same material as used in the fleshlight girls, and is it pretty soft and pliable?
    All of the material is the same. The only difference is the pigment. Some people say the FLGs are softer and while that may be true, it doesn't make any difference to your cock. Once you apply lube, it coats the entire inner surface, so any softness or lack thereof based on the pigment is irrelevant.

As for the Alien, it's good, primarily because of the Lotus Node. If you have felt the Lotus Node before then you have felt the most prominent feature of the Alien. The STU texture I don't really notice too much because at 6" long, I don't go that far into it to really feel it on my cock head. The Lotus Node is so intense, it tends to overpower the sensation of the bumps. If you are longer than 6", your cock head will spend more time in the STU area, so I think it would feel closer to a STU than the Lotus Node.

Rayne: Great collection man! I really like those older Mocha models!

Quote Originally Posted by PilotIRL View Post
    Do you ever roll around in them like it's a pile of money?
    Haha, nah. The thought is tempting now though!

It's a solid texture. If you like the Lotus node and STU bumps then you will like Alien. It is actually the softest of any of my fleshies.

My Reviews

FLight Navigator

I have an idea: roll around on them while fucking your favorite one.

FLight First Officer

It was a fairly sought after orifice back in the day. The actual execution is okay. Personally I wish it had bumps towards the front but that's me. If you're below average in size (< 5in) you probably won't enjoy it as much. They made the orifice pretty wide in this version so it's pretty loose. Sticking your dick into it hands free is pretty easy and feels good. If you have some contraption like the spingasm or other mechanical device that spins it I imagine it would feel pretty great. Overall I'm a little disappointed with it since I was so hyped up they finally released the alien. I think they could've done a better job with the texture. As already mentioned it's all the same material, some just feel a little softer and/or are stickier because of the coloring used. The alien in particular I would say is one of the more soft fleshlights I have although the one I received is rather sticky.

Rayne: Great collection man! I really like those older Mocha models!
    Thanks a lot, it's certainly no bed of fleshies though.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    It was a fairly sought after orifice back in the day. The actual execution is okay. Personally I wish it had bumps towards the front but that's me. If you're below average in size (< 5in) you probably won't enjoy it as much. They made the orifice pretty wide in this version so it's pretty loose. Sticking your dick into it hands free is pretty easy and feels good. If you have some contraption like the spingasm or other mechanical device that spins it I imagine it would feel pretty great. Overall I'm a little disappointed with it since I was so hyped up they finally released the alien. I think they could've done a better job with the texture. As already mentioned it's all the same material, some just feel a little softer and/or are stickier because of the coloring used. The alien in particular I would say is one of the more soft fleshlights I have although the one I received is rather sticky.

Thanks a lot, it's certainly no bed of fleshies though.

I see you have a mini maid and i wish i was able to get one before they got discontinued, in terms of oriface it looks really hot to me. I really hope IFL brings the mini maid back eventually.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Full Force View Post
    I see you have a mini maid and i wish i was able to get one before they got discontinued, in terms of oriface it looks really hot to me. I really hope IFL brings the mini maid back eventually.
    You could always get the fleshjack jackass orifice. The mini-maid I believe had some problems with tearing since it was a pretty tight orifice. Mine's held up so far but then again I haven't really used it much.

FLight Navigator

This first pic is where my wife and I put our main toys (we have other smaller things in a smaller container)

and here is my fleshlight collection:

From top to bottom and left to right:
    Stoya - Destoya
    Silvie Deluxe - Vortex
    STU
    Drac
    Super Tight Butt
    Jack Ass Butt - Speed Bump
    Mouth - Wonderwave (replaced my first ever FL - a vagina WW that got moldy..)
    Mouth - Ice Crystal
    SIAC - Mini swallow
    SIAC - Mini Forbidden
    SIAC - Mini Lotus
    Blade
    Flight

looks like it breaks down like this
    Vagina:6
    Mouth:3
    Butt:3
    Other:1
    if you have any questions about any let me know!

+ Karma is greatly appreciated =)
    Last edited by WhatARush; 04-24-2013 at 06:47 AM.

FLight Attendant

Anyone have a spingasm or other spinning device? Does it fit FLs?

FLight Captain

I haven't added to my collection in a while, but here's what it looked like about a year ago.

FLight Navigator

Did you make a lamp out of it, or was that something ILF was offering for a while? I love it!

FLight Navigator

Dude, what's with the lamp? Did you make that yourself? That is beyond cool. How did you make it?

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post
    Did you make a lamp out of it, or was that something ILF was offering for a while? I love it!
    I made the lamp a while back from an Ice case I spray painted red.

Dude, what's with the lamp? Did you make that yourself? That is beyond cool. How did you make it?
    Thanks. Making a lamp is fairly simple. The parts can be bought at any hardware store. If you visit my Flickr photo page (click on my forum name>visit homepage), you can see a few pics of the process.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Betwell View Post
    I haven't added to my collection in a while, but here's what it looked like about a year ago.

WOW! You really got it bad for the Alien! LOL

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Gman78 View Post
    Or he likes "blue waffle"...

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Gman78 View Post
    Two of them are the 2008 Alien Vortex, and two are the 2010 Alien.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Betwell View Post
    Two of them are the 2008 Alien Vortex, and two are the 2010 Alien.
    Is there a difference at the texture ?

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by DaHorse View Post
    Is there a difference at the texture ?
    The Alien was a special in 2008 released as the Vortex only. Then they released it in 2010, around the time of Avatar, with its own texture, just called Alien.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by orlandot94 View Post
    The Alien was a special in 2008 released as the Vortex only. Then they released it in 2010, around the time of Avatar, with its own texture, just called Alien.
    Cheers mate

FLight Navigator

top to bottom, left to right

Row 1 - Tori Black - Torrid, Riley Steele - Nipple Alley, Jesse Jane - Gauntlet, Asa Akira - Dragon, Tera Patrick - Twista, Jessica Drake - Heavenly, Bibi Jones - Bi-Hive, Teagan - Love Humps, Stoya - Destroya.

Row 2 - Lisa Ann - Barracuda, Puma Swede - V-Force, Alexis Texas - Tornado, Katsuni - Lotus Garden, Suzie Carina - Vortex, Kayden Kross - Bookworm, Miela - Primal, Miela - Mini-Lotus

Row 3 - Misty Stone - Bump and Grind, Jenna Haze - Lotus, Jenna Haze - Swallow,Jenna Haze - Forbidden, Bliss, Paradise, MILF Hunter

Row 4 - Pure,
    Freaks - Frankenstien, Freaks - Drac, Freaks - Zombie, Freaks - Cyborg, Alien

Row 5 - Blade, Pink Lady - Wonder Wave, Ice Crystal (lady), STU, Sword, Flight - Pilot

This is my storage. with some DVD's. I only keep two out for use.
    Last edited by bajanFLyer; 05-02-2013 at 07:49 AM.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by bajanFLyer View Post

top to bottom, left to right

Row 1 - Tori Black - Torrid, Riley Steele - Nipple Alley, Jesse Jane - Gauntlet, Asa Akira - Dragon, Tera Patrick - Twista, Jessica Drake - Heavenly, Bibi Jones - Bi-Hive, Teagan - Love Humps, Stoya - Destroya.

Row 2 - Lisa Ann - Barracuda, Puma Swede - V-Force, Alexis Texas - Tornado, Katsuni - Lotus Garden, Suzie Carina - Vortex, Kayden Kross - Bookworm, Miela - Primal, Miela - Mini-Lotus

Row 3 - Misty Stone - Bump and Grind, Jenna Haze - Lotus, Jenna Haze - Swallow,Jenna Haze - Forbidden, Bliss, Paradise, MILF Hunter

Row 4 - Pure,
    Freaks - Frankenstien, Freaks - Drac, Freaks - Zombie, Freaks - Cyborg, Alien

Row 5 - Blade, Pink Lady - Wonder Wave, Ice Crystal (lady), STU, Sword, Flight - Pilot

This is my storage. with some DVD's. I only keep two out for use.

very nice! I have a question, do you recommend the sword? I have the blade already.

Edit: It seems I'm one of the only ones who got a silvie deluxe

2nd edit: I got a chuckle out of how the ones from the FJB line were "nameless" haha =)
    Last edited by WhatARush; 05-02-2013 at 10:13 AM.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by WhatARush View Post
    very nice! I have a question, do you recommend the sword? I have the blade already.

Edit: It seems I'm one of the only ones who got a silvie deluxe

2nd edit: I got a chuckle out of how the ones from the FJB line were "nameless" haha =)
    i dont even remember who they FJB's were.
    sword is alright. pain in the ass to clean, dry, and get back in case. if you have blade, you know what i mean.

i really need to get some more cases. i have misty in a clear case and the FJB's in black cases. thats 1 pearl and 2 light blue cases. i also want a red case. i already have 3 empty extra black cases from the freaks line. those should be sold with clear cases IMHO. it would be nice if all had clear caps. i should've taken a picture of the gold pirates case to show the difference.
    Last edited by bajanFLyer; 05-02-2013 at 11:43 AM.

FLight Navigator

i dont even remember who they FJB's were.
    sword is alright. pain in the ass to clean, dry, and get back in case. if you have blade, you know what i mean.

i really need to get some more cases. i have misty in a clear case and the FJB's in black cases. thats 1 pearl and 2 light blue cases. i also want a red case. i already have 3 empty extra black cases from the freaks line. those should be sold with clear cases IMHO. it would be nice if all had clear caps. i should've taken a picture of the gold pirates case to show the difference.
    are there any of these that are MUST haves: bi-hive, heavenly, tornado, barracuda.

Tryin to decide between sword, succu dry, or one of the above in the BYO

FLight Navigator

are there any of these that are MUST haves: bi-hive, heavenly, tornado, barracuda.

Tryin to decide between sword, succu dry, or one of the above in the BYO
    Bi hive and barracuda . Haven't used heavenly at all yet.

FLight Navigator

Bi hive and barracuda . Haven't used heavenly at all yet.

is the mini lotus pretty good? Like if I already have it in SIAC should I still get it full sized or no?

FLight Navigator

is the mini lotus pretty good? Like if I already have it in SIAC should I still get it full sized or no?

I like it VERY much.
    But I ain't tried a SIAC yet.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by SativaRoseLover View Post
    I like it VERY much.
    But I ain't tried a SIAC yet.

trying to decide what FL to get next... Maybe you can help.

It's between Fleshjack Sword, Succu Dry SIAC, Or any combination of the Signature sleeve textures that have made their way over to the BYO area. (minus destroya which I already have)

FLight Navigator

Don't have a Blade or Sword but if I'd have to pick one of them, I'd go for the Blade.
    You already got it. The Sword looks quite similar just a bit more boring IMO. So I think you could miss the Sword.

When you take the 3 for 2 deal you should get Mini Lotus, Bi-Hive and Barracuda.

SIAC is always a question of the size of you best friend.

FLight Attendant

Nice collection guys! I only have the vortex, STU, and SIAC trio pack. Now I need to find storage for them lol

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Nice collection guys! I only have the vortex, STU, and SIAC trio pack. Now I need to find storage for them lol
    some people with smaller collections get away with putting them in a duffle bag. some of those you can lock by putting a small lock through the two zippers. I use the blue tote shown below, but I don't have anyone to hide them from, they're in my very large closet, just open (my wife knows about them)

FLight Navigator

storage getting a bit full

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by FLyin View Post
    storage getting a bit full
    Thanks FLyin! Nice collection and dang that is a lot! XD

And thank you to everyone who has posted so far to keep this thread up and going!

FLight Navigator

I'm gonna take a new pic when my 3 that are coming tomorrow come. According to my wife, I'm done after that lol.

FLight Attendant

I'm gonna take a new pic when my 3 that are coming tomorrow come. According to my wife, I'm done after that lol.
    Haha! Could this be equivalent to women buying shoes? Q-"What's different about this pair?" A-"This heel is half an inch taller with a faux-suede upper."

I'll be taking some photos of my own small but somehow constantly-growing collection when I get my latest 3-sleeve order this Thursday.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by thunder2 View Post
    Haha! Could this be equivalent to women buying shoes? Q-"What's different about this pair?" A-"This heel is half an inch taller with a faux-suede upper."

I'll be taking some photos of my own small but somehow constantly-growing collection when I get my latest 3-sleeve order this Thursday.

It's funny that you say that because that's exactly how she phrases it. "Can they REALLY be that different?!?" I'm like uhh yeah. But anyways she's been pretty good about not being a bitch though, seeing as I'll have 16 after my order comes tomrorow, and she's known about them all. Ahh..It all started with lady wonderwave, I had that one and that one only for a good while but then a couple years later I got the horrible fleshcrack addiction lol.