Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Navigator

Default Just get Fleshlube Water!!

I've tried the likes of ICE and HEAT, and others that claim to have an additional effect -

I feel a bit of a difference, but not huge, and they don't last long. I had to use a bottle of Heat for 7 Flights!!

I rarely have to relube myself with Water. I have to do so a few times at least with Ice and Heat.

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Just get Fleshlube Water!!

Quote Originally Posted by | Beast | View Post
    I've tried the likes of ICE and HEAT, and others that claim to have an additional effect -

I feel a bit of a difference, but not huge, and they don't last long. I had to use a bottle of Heat for 7 Flights!!

I rarely have to relube myself with Water. I have to do so a few times at least with Ice and Heat.
    maybe im more sensitive, but ice always keeps me lubed. Good tip about water though

FLight Attendant

I was close to buying two bottles of Fleshlube Water with my Destroya purchase but heard some negative things (I forget what they were) on the forums and went with Gun Oil H2O instead. They give you a sample with your Fleshlight I believe (they did with my Swallow FL a year ago) so when my new one comes I'll give it a try and see if I like it.

FLight Navigator

From the sample packs that were sent to me, the Fleshlube Water is pretty decent but people's tastes vary. I've tried a few other types, but I prefer Wet Original. It seems just a tad thinner than the Fleshlube water, and my heads might be playing tricks on me but it seems like I can feel textures better with a thinner lube. I've tried warming/cooling lube in the bedroom before but I don't care for them (they remind me of the time I put Bengay on my knee and went to sleep and subsequently Bengay-ed up my frank and beans by rolling around). To each their own I guess, but Gun Oil and Fleshlube are definitely not bad.

FLight Attendant

Fleshlube water works best for me. I tried ice and the warming lube and both don't last as long.

FLight Attendant

Just thought I'd jump in and say Fleshlube Water is great. I rarely ever re-lube and just a little bit goes a long way.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by beardsley View Post
    From the sample packs that were sent to me, the Fleshlube Water is pretty decent but people's tastes vary. I've tried a few other types, but I prefer Wet Original. It seems just a tad thinner than the Fleshlube water, and my heads might be playing tricks on me but it seems like I can feel textures better with a thinner lube. I've tried warming/cooling lube in the bedroom before but I don't care for them (they remind me of the time I put Bengay on my knee and went to sleep and subsequently Bengay-ed up my frank and beans by rolling around). To each their own I guess, but Gun Oil and Fleshlube are definitely not bad.
    No, the thinner lubes (if well made) do bestow a more intense contact with the sleeve IME as well. Using Sliquid I can definitely tell a difference, only problem is it dries up way too quick. ID Glide and Astroglide have good staying power for me, haven't tried Wet Original.