Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Spam Colored Horse Vagina, I don't care for it...

Until ILF simply includes the FLG flesh color as an option in the BYO, I'm not interested.

Even if it cost a premium, I imagine I could live with that horse vagina as long as I didn't have to order it in that disgusting pink color. I jerk off with the assistance a lot of questionable things, but not with a fake pussy that looks like a fuckin ruptured can of spam.

I have standards!

Also, until ILF simply includes/brings back even more textures from their back catalog in the BYO, I'm not interested.

FLight Navigator

Default Re: Spam Colored Horse Vagina, I don't care for it...

there is another thread called "Retire the lady orifice?" right below this post it's about the same thing

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by WhatARush View Post
    there is another thread called "Retire the lady orifice?" right below this post it's about the same thing
    Well, thanks for that useful bit of information. I'll make sure to alert the forum administrators, so that they can rush you a nice, big gold star.

FLight Attendant

Don't be a dick... This is getting discussed in about 4 different threads already, and they include posts with the same sentiment as yours. We don't really need a new thread for this.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by fly2learn View Post
    Don't be a dick... This is getting discussed in about 4 different threads already, and they include posts with the same sentiment as yours. We don't really need a new thread for this.

Agreed, on this forum everyone can share their opinions but there is no need to be disrespectful. It isn't him you are mad about right?

FLight Attendant

Well, I'm just trying to have fun on a message board dedicated to jerking off into a fake pussies that look like flashlights.

We don't "need" a thread about any of this. The entire endeavor is quite ridiculous when you think about it for, oh I don't know, two seconds.

But thanks for all the great forum police work, guys.

Your joyless, buzz killing, busy body bullshit is a gift to the world.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by 1434 View Post
    Well, I'm just trying to have fun on a message board dedicated to jerking off into a fake pussies that look like flashlights.

We don't "need" a thread about any of this. The entire endeavor is quite ridiculous when you think about it for, oh I don't know, two seconds.

But thanks for all the great forum police work, guys.

Your joyless, buzz killing, busy body bullshit is a gift to the world.
    Okay man are you done now? Not trying to start anything but you don't have to be disrespectful to have fun here and you don't have to post here if you don't like it here, again not trying to start anything so don't take it the wrong way. Cant we all just get along?

Airport Security

1434 was given a warning after his first rude post, and he ignored it, so he is now banned for 1 month for violating forum rules (being disrespectful to other forum members).

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by SarahLIFE View Post
    1434 was given a warning after his first rude post, and he ignored it, so he is now banned for 1 month for violating forum rules (being disrespectful to other forum members).

Thank you for letting us know, I was only trying to help calm him down and let him know that he was being inappropriate without being inappropriate myself. The reason i like being a member of these forums is because of how respectful and helpful everyone is here and its sad to see some bad apples that come along.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Full Force View Post
    Thank you for letting us know, I was only trying to help calm him down and let him know that he was being inappropriate without being inappropriate myself. The reason i like being a member of these forums is because of how respectful and helpful everyone is here and its sad to see some bad apples that come along.
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahLIFE View Post
    thanks guys...I wasn't trying to be a dick in my original post, but I was irritated that he gave me negative rep for pointing out something like that heh..

FLight First Officer

Most likely he was a troll.

FLight First Officer

thanks guys...I wasn't trying to be a dick in my original post, but I was irritated that he gave me negative rep for pointing out something like that heh..

No problem, the whole thing was uncalled for. I don't think you were being a dick cuz it's true that there are several threads discussing this topic. I can't believe he gave YOU negative rep, i felt like giving him negative rep but i didn't want to further antagonize him. Someone did give some positive rep for telling him he was being inappropriate though and i appreciate it, i was just trying to help my fellow members out.

FLight Navigator

I know I gave you positive rep

FLight First Officer

I know I gave you positive rep

Thank you, sorry for what that guy said to you.