Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Getting More Frustrated With ILF...

Decided not to order a Teagan Primal through a reseller. Thought I might like the white flight since I still have a good amount of fleshbucks and could get the flight + lube for about 50 bucks. Going through checkout, review the cost...Decided I'd spend the extra 7 bucks for 2day shipping, bringing my order to about 57. Place the order...and it says the total is $73... Huh!? Check my bank to confirm...amount of $73 is now on hold for the purchase.

I'm annoyed...Just submitted a support ticket to get this straightened out.

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Getting More Frustrated With ILF...

Well, after a quick exchange of messsages with customer support, I'm being refunded the 16$. Apparently my fleshbucks weren't correctly deducted.

FLight Captain

So you are colled down now and gonna buy the Primal ?

FLight Attendant

Nah, decided to pass on the Teagan primal... Lack of a discount kind of killed it for me. I mean, I'd get %10 back through my affiliate code, but it would still be about $100 for a Fleshlight + lube. I also don't need another case...

Went with the white flight, the instructor one. Also going to try out astroglide.

FLight Captain

Aye aye, Captain !

FLight Navigator

Glad you got it sorted out. Been wanting to try the Flights out but holding off to see what happens in the next month or so. They had already added to the BYO and now they've added all the new BYO textures to the Buy Two Get One Free option. Hopefully they'll listen and keep adding textures to the mix. Would be nice to get some of the FJB textures available in both of those options especially the Paradise and Bliss being they were so highly touted.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by fly2learn View Post
    Decided not to order a Teagan Primal through a reseller. Thought I might like the white flight since I still have a good amount of fleshbucks and could get the flight + lube for about 50 bucks. Going through checkout, review the cost...Decided I'd spend the extra 7 bucks for 2day shipping, bringing my order to about 57. Place the order...and it says the total is $73... Huh!? Check my bank to confirm...amount of $73 is now on hold for the purchase.

I'm annoyed...Just submitted a support ticket to get this straightened out.

I've had this issue with fleshbucks a couple times now, for some reason even though i click to add the fleshbucks to my orders sometimes when i look at the order confirmation email the fleshbucks were not added on so i call up customer service right away and they refund the money. but i wonder why this happens and if it happens to more people too?

PS: I've since learned to always make sure the total is right on the order summary and i highly recommend for people to double check the total for mistakes similar to these.

FLight Captain

The ordering page and Fleshbucks have long had issues. You could apply both coupons and Fleshbucks for many years. It's not really a surprise that there are more bugs and I'm glad Customer Service fixed the situation.

About the Primal, I think it will be back. They killed it twice already and it was back both times. Give it some time and I think we'll see it again.