Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Airport Security

Default RIP: ThePowerHouse

Hi everybody,

Unfortunately I have received some bad news. ThePowerHouse, one of our most esteemed forum members, passed away a few weeks ago. I have confirmed this news with a reliable source, so I thought it was only appropriate to bring it to your attention. He was a huge contributor to these forums - extremely helpful with advice and product reviews - and he will be sorely missed.

I am going to leave this post open for comments, but please be respectful in whatever you say. I will have zero tolerance for anything less.

Thank you,
    -SarahLIFE

FLight Navigator

Default Re: RIP: ThePowerHouse

WHAT that cant be, he was the one that helped me pick my first fleshie and helped me get the courage to talk to my doctor about them. Sarah is there any way to keep his reviews as a memorial to his accomplishments for helping countess men choose the many fleshlights we have all come to enjoy? RIP PowerHouse your advice and help will never be forgotten thanks for all you have done Legend.

FLight Navigator

That's horrible, he helped a lot of people out by sharing his insight. Hope he's in a peaceful place.

FLight Navigator

oh my God wow..just wow.....that's crazy =( I wonder who took his site down? That's weird..

FLight Navigator

RIP ThePowerHouse. Bought my first few sleeves because of his reviews. Would be nice if they name a texture after him and reviews. Sad day

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by FLyin View Post
    RIP ThePowerHouse. Bought my first few sleeves because of his reviews. Would be nice if they name a texture after him and reviews. Sad day

amazing idea

FLight Navigator

that would be an EPIC idea

FLight Navigator

Fucking hell. Not good news. The guy put a lot of effort into helping others.

Was he an old guy? I thought he was only young the way he talked.

Airport Security

He was 24

FLight Captain

My God, what happened?

FLight Navigator

fuck, I cant believe it. rip man.

FLight Navigator

did he get his degree, he talked about finals and stuff. that's why i ask.

FLight Captain

Hello Community !

Usally, this is supposed to be a thread-opening post, now, Sarah has started this thread a little bit before i could, but i still want to post this as i aimed to do so.

Today, somebody PMed me some detailed informations like his real life name, his DOB and 1 or 2 other informations about one of our friends, Nicknamed "The Legend" and well known as forum member ThePowerHouse died. Like Sarah has already said, he was only 24 years old.

I immediately contacted Sarah to ask about such a thread and did some research via Google and I can also confirm, this is no very bad joke or something.

Most of us, including me, will only known him over the Internet, probably only this forum or some other social media he was involved.

I basicly don´t know much to say, as i am as shocked as anybody else on here is.

But what i can say without any doubt is - you will be sadly missed, my friend, Rest In Peace, TPH!
    Last edited by SarahLIFE; 05-03-2013 at 12:43 PM.

Airport Security

Though some of you (including myself) may know personal information about ThePowerHouse (like his name, his date of birth, where he lived, etc), please refrain from sharing it on these forums. I want to make sure we respect his wish for privacy on these forums, despite the circumstances. Thanks.

FLight Navigator

I know it's none of my business but I wish I knew what happened...that's crazy news, I myself am 24.. he seemed to be a good guy. I still wonder who knew his information well enough to have his site taken down. Sure, we all noticed he had been absent from here and his site, but we all assumed it was because of his dislike for what ILF was doing.

Anyways, RIP man, much respect and prayer sent to his family and friends.

FLight Navigator

Well that sure as hell put a dampner on my day. I only knew him online, but regularly seeked his advice. I am truely saddened about this news. He will be missed but live on in our memories.

FLight Captain

I'm truly saddened by the loss of someone so young.

FLight Attendant

Even though I didn't know him personally I enjoyed reading his posts, this is a real shocker. He was so young and he seemed to be such a nice guy, very helpful. Rest in Peace ThePowerHouse.

FLight Navigator

That's a big shame! 24years old!!
    What happened to him?

FLight First Officer

Wow that really sucks. He was a big asset to this forum. His opinion carried a lot of weight having so much experience. The size of his review thread and its' almost 400,000 views is a testament to that. He will be missed.

Would be nice if they name a texture after him
    Now that's not a bad idea, just make sure it's a good one.

FLight Captain

This is absolutely terrible news and makes me sick to my stomach. RIP ThePowerHouse.

FLight Attendant

what a sad news.. RIP ThePowerHouse!

FLight Navigator

Wow I wondered why he was absent for a few days now and the fact someone did say his site was down, shame he is gone and at 24 years old that's just tragic, I'm 25 soon to be 26 in June. Did he get sick or have an accident happen to him ?

FLight Attendant

I don't even know what to say... won't feel like the same place without him

FLight Navigator

I think the pages of all his reviews should be archived and saved in remembrance of one of the most known, trusted, and honored members of the fleshlight community, he make be gone but his contributions should not be forgotten.

FLight Navigator

Wow. Only 24. RIP

FLight Navigator

Wow, rest in peace my friend. You will be missed. Your reviews also helped me purchase all my fleshlights.

FLight Navigator

I'd also like to ask that his reviews be permanently stickied, and I wish his site would stay up as well, as a memoriam of all his work and care. I also think that making a fleshlight named after him would be a great idea.

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by secretsexpoet View Post
    I'd also like to ask that his reviews be permanently stickied, and I wish his site would stay up as well, as a memoriam of all his work and care. I also think that making a fleshlight named after him would be a great idea.
    I don't have control over his site, but we won't delete any of his posts.

FLight Captain

RIP TPH. Wow its hard to believe he is gone. He helped me pick most of my fleshies.

FLight Captain

Hard to belive, indeed. Never been that sad in a VERY VERY long time

Its like the sun has fallen down the sky...

FLight Navigator

Just seeing this and shocked as is everyone else. Seemed like an awesome guy and provided a lot of insight and info into all things Fleshlight for all of us who needed it. He will definitely be missed and like the idea about a texture in his honor as well.

FLight Attendant

God damn, I wasn't expecting to see this today.

FLight Captain

I was thinking those of us who want to show respect could put up a special avatar in remembrance. Anyone have any ideas? They are 80x80px.
    Last edited by orlandot94; 05-03-2013 at 07:01 PM.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by orlandot94 View Post
    I was thinking those of who want to show respect could put up a special avatar in remembrance. Anyone have any ideas? They are 80x80px.
    well there's always the cheetah

FLight Attendant

This is sad. He helped me pick my fleshies too. I like the idea of a "Powerhouse" sleeve.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by orlandot94 View Post
    I was thinking those of us who want to show respect could put up a special avatar in remembrance. Anyone have any ideas? They are 80x80px.

Maybe we all use HIS avatar.

Last edited by SativaRoseLover; 05-03-2013 at 07:19 PM.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by SativaRoseLover View Post
    Maybe we all use HIS avatar.

<-------------

FLight First Officer

Oh, man. Shitty news. A young guy, too. I am also in favor of the idea that someone mentioned about naming a FL/texture after him. After all, he is probably responsible for quite a few Fleshlight sales. A review thread with 400,000 views? I think that speaks for itself. On a lighter note, I'm guessing someone will be in for a bit of a surprise when they find his collection. I'm sure it's impressive.

FLight First Officer

This is truly a sad day in the fleshlight community and i had an enormous amount of respect for our fallen friend as he has been a leader here on the forums. He and his reviews have been a huge influence on every fleshlight I've ever purchased and i always checked his reviews every time i made a purchase. He will be truly be missed around here and will always be a LEGEND. I'd love to see a texture dedicated to him and i think it would be a great way to keep his legacy going. RIP ThePowerHouse!!

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by ions82 View Post
    Oh, man. Shitty news. A young guy, too. I am also in favor of the idea that someone mentioned about naming a FL/texture after him. After all, he is probably responsible for quite a few Fleshlight sales. A review thread with 400,000 views? I think that speaks for itself. On a lighter note, I'm guessing someone will be in for a bit of a surprise when they find his collection. I'm sure it's impressive.

I was thinking the same thing, whoever find's his enormous fleshlight collection is in for one big surprise lol, I've thought about that myself because i have a good size collection of between 10 and 15. Just trying to shed some positive light on this very sad situation.

FLight First Officer

It's difficult to find the right words. My prayers go out to his family, and his extended family here. It's particularly tragic with someone so young. He leaves us all a magnificent legacy and is a true champion of male sexual enlightenment. Let's remember him and try to carry on his legacy as best as we can.

FLight First Officer

FLight Attendant

Wow, what horrible news i really hope he is in a better place. His work and his reviews helped me get a few of my FLs. he will be missed and my thoughts go out to him and his family. He seemed like a great guy. I only had a few quick replies from him and i didnt know him very well, but he was pretty cool.

Thank you for all the help over all this time TPH, you will be missed

FLight First Officer

I admired The Powerhouses dedication to the site and his reviews. My own reviews are very much in a response to his. I even contributed to his site a few times. He was a good man and I hope his family and friends find peace. And I wish you all peace as well on this sad day. I have posted something he may of liked:
    https://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?32191-quot-The-Powerhouse-quot-Texture-Request

Go with peace my brothers and sisters,

Ho'oponopono

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post

I really like this memorial you made for him with all of the textures he has reviewed over the years, thank you Rayne and it is very beautiful.

FLight First Officer

I am in shock! He was always there for us and this is very hard to believe. Thank you SarahLIFE for letting us know. I know his memory will always live on with me for all his help and you could tell he is a great person. Not to be forgotten. REST, TPH.

I posted in another thread just in the last hour asking if anyone could help find out how he was and had not seen this thread yet. This is very sad news.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Full Force View Post
    I really like this memorial you made for him with all of the textures he has reviewed over the years, thank you Rayne and it is very beautiful.
    Thanks, I was gathering up texture pictures in order to make a big pic of all the textures ILF has offered and then I heard the sad news so I thought I'd slap something together. It's not quite all the textures (Flight, SIAC, crystal, bump-n-grind) but I figured this looked nicer.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by ions82 View Post
    I'm guessing someone will be in for a bit of a surprise when they find his collection.
    Thought about that too.
    But I'm really wondering what's happening with them.
    I bet they worth as much as a little car.

FLight Attendant

I'd get behind that. That would be a great idea.

Very saddened by this news, just absolutely in shock. His youth doesn't make it any easier. I read every review TPH put up when trying to make that first decision on what to get ... an absolute wealth of information. We most certainly lost a great one. So shocking.

RIP ThePowerHouse
    Last edited by Keener; 05-03-2013 at 09:46 PM.