Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Navigator

Default Is there anyone else that can't cum while fucking the Fleshlight?

The only way I've ever been able to cum is if I'm making the Fleshlight go up and down on my dick while I stay still.

If I fuck my Fleshlight, like thrust into it, I can't cum. I cannot fuck to cum, I need to be fucked.

This might be a problem in my future sex life. I can imagine the only way I'll be able to cum in the future is if the girl is riding me. If I'm banging a chick in doggy, I don't know If I'll be able to.

FLight Navigator

Default Re: Is there anyone else that can't cum while fucking the Fleshlight?

Don't be at all disconcerted. It's actually the fleshlight, not you, or your ability to ejaculate into a woman later. When I first started hands-free (basically when I bought the shower mount), it took me a while to get used to fucking it instead of it fucking me. For a woman, the feeling is all very different. For me, just the feeling of her inner thighs as you move in and out of her pussy is enough to send me over the edge.

FLight First Officer

Well fucking a woman is much different than a Fleshlight. I can get off both ways with my Fleshlight’s but when you are with a woman it takes two to tango and if she just lays there and does nothing it is harder for me to get off. I always make sure I get my wife off first as when she is turned on whether it is doggie style or whatever the position when we are both fucking each other and she is using her muscles contracting on my cock I never last as long.

FLight Attendant

Well fucking the fleshlight for me was rather simple. I give you my tips....

1) mount between (2) mattresses and stuff a pillow underneath the FL if needed
    2) lube it up real good on the inside and the lips
    3) have the cap screwed on VERY LIGHTLY to allow easy insert of the FL with a half-hard penis
    4) cup of warm water on the side in case you need to pull out a put a couple drips of water for more slickness
    5) don't rub any lube on your penis head, it is not needed, just rub your penis head against the FL opening in a up and down motion
    6) think of some random girl you wanna do (close your eyes)

There you have it! Most will say they like a tight suction but that requires a lot of work getting into and the pull from the FL might be too uncomfortable ESPECIALLY if you have DGS. The light suction feels almost like a real warm vagina to me.

Try this out and let me know if it works for you.

FLight Navigator

What sleeve are u using?

I can't cum using the lotus. It just does nothing for me.

I suggest the Bi-Hive, Destroya, Gauntlet, or Primal. ...for thrusting action.

FLight Attendant

The only sleeve that I have fucked is my barracuda and I didn't have a problem cumming with it. In fact I'm pretty sure that I didn't last as long fucking it as I do stroking it with my hand. I'll have to do it with some of my others to see if there are any I have trouble with.

FLight Captain

You have just gotten used to your hand stroking your cock in a certain manner, hence when you fuck it, it doesn't hit your cock in the same spots and thus, doesn't feel as good and doesn't get you to orgasm. The solution is to try it hands free more often and lessen your reliance on one particular stroking rhythm. I used to have this same problem before I got my mount. Ever since I started using my mount I haven't had an issue. Good luck!

FLight Captain

General physical condition can have an effect on your ability to have intercourse and maintain an erection in thrusting positions like missionary and doggy. Do you tire easily from physical activity, or do you exercise often enough to keep up your stamina? Push-ups can be very helpful in this department.