Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.

Thread: Severe DGS?

FLight Attendant

Default Severe DGS?

As the title suggests, I have a case of the old DGS. I own an original (forgive my sins) and a sukit draft. I find that in both of them I go numb after a few minutes of action. The only way I've found of dealing with this is to go deep into the sukit and just use the throat part and the feeling is truly breathtaking.

The problem is am I making DGS worse by doing this? The can is very tight on me and takes me loads of lube and a lot of thrusts to even enter the can in the first place.

Finally can anyone recommend the best texture for doing away with DGS?

Thanks in advance.

FLight Navigator

Default Re: Severe DGS?

STU, nipple alley, Destroya, or any of the Flights you want something intense so your doodle can feel it.

FLight Attendant

I use to have that problem with the WW. I use to have the cap on the back entirely screwed on. And that made it impossible for me to insert with a half hard penis. I would have to masturbate to get hard before I penetrate and once I penetrated I wasn't really feeling anything.

Here's what I discovered... I now have the STU but I don't think the WW was the problem now. I discovered that I get A LOT of pleasure from the cap being unscrewed as much as possible. This allows me to insert the STU with a half hard penis AND feel sensation. I make sure it is properly lubed on the inside and the lips. I then imagine me making out with some female I have a crush on to reach a full erection. At that point, the STU feels like a feeling I can't describe but the feeling is GREAT!!!

FLight Attendant

Thank you both for your replies. I have decided to try out the destroya to see if it does the trick. I'm also likely to get the STU as I want to see what the fuss is about.

@myronlong - that sounds just like the problem I currently have.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by fleshpikey View Post

@myronlong - that sounds just like the problem I currently have.
    Which part, the problem I had with the WW or the solution I suggested with the STU?

FLight Attendant

The problem you had with the WW. I'm not there yet with the solution. Hopefully the same that worked for you will also work for me.

FLight Navigator

The problem you had with the WW. I'm not there yet with the solution. Hopefully the same that worked for you will also work for me.
    Go about a week without masturbating. Then when you're really horny, use the destroya or the STU.

Then go another few days without doing it, then do it again. Eventually you'll learn to appreciate the textures.

FLight Captain

The problem is am I making DGS worse by doing this? The can is very tight on me and takes me loads of lube and a lot of thrusts to even enter the can in the first place.
    No, using a SIAC won't make your DGS worse. The reason being, you can't grab your cock to squeeze it. Even though it is tight, it is still not as tight as a strong grip or any kind of roughness from your hand.

Anything with a hard case will help with your DGS because as your orgasm approaches, you will instinctively grip harder because you want that extra stimulation to get to the orgasm. Part of your problem is that you grip harder without realizing it and cause DGS. Since the Fleshlight has a hard case you basically solve this problem. The softness of the texture will do the rest.

What you will eventually notice and come to appreciate is this is extra time from when you know you are going to cum and the time you actually start cumming. Since you can't grip harder, you deliver constant but unchanging stimulation which tends to draw out the orgasm a little bit. I actually find that the pleasure in these last few seconds right before I start cumming to be the greatest pleasure of all and something that I never really could appreciate with my hand, since the instinctive grip would shorten this time frame and get the cum flowing. With the Fleshlight, you draw it out and feel more pleasure, which is the whole point of the Fleshlight to start with.

EDIT: If you can't enter the SIAC, then loosen the cap or take it off. That should solve the problem.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by orlandot94 View Post

EDIT: If you can't enter the SIAC, then loosen the cap or take it off. That should solve the problem.
    I can't take the cap off because I would end up pushing the sleeve too far to get it back on. I currently have it as loose as possible while still being attached and I can get in once the lube has spread around enough, so that's not really a problem.

The thing I've found with the sukit draft is I have to pull out of the throat part straight after ejaculation otherwise it does feel like I'm getting crushed after my head gets softer again. That said I'm glad you don't think I'm doing further damaged by using the throat part, and I'll continue using it so thanks for your reply.

@Beast - abstinence is definitely a weakness of mine, but I'll see when I get my destroya, hopefully it will blow me away.

FLight Attendant

Quick question, what is DGS?

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by DG19 View Post
    Quick question, what is DGS?
    ?30854-Beginners-Guide-to-Fleshlight

this thread describes it as good as possible. It is Death Grip Syndrome and basically an effect of too much hand time causing loss of feeling in penis.

I've had another go with the Sukit and that last ring still feels like it's bad for me. Letting loose in the throat does make the clean up a lot easier though. I'm going to take a break from using the can for now and I'll see if the destroya looks after me when I get it.

FLight Attendant

?30854-Beginners-Guide-to-Fleshlight

this thread describes it as good as possible. It is Death Grip Syndrome and basically an effect of too much hand time causing loss of feeling in penis.

I've had another go with the Sukit and that last ring still feels like it's bad for me. Letting loose in the throat does make the clean up a lot easier though. I'm going to take a break from using the can for now and I'll see if the destroya looks after me when I get it.
    Ooohhh this makes so much sense! I was wondering why I couldn't feel the texture properly. I got my FL yesturday and used it the first time last night. Good to hear about a breaking in period, look forward to feeling the full effect of the texture!

FLight Attendant

I am working on my Delayed Ejaculation/DGS and have made AMAZING improvements... the other thing besides don't jerk off so much (1 or 2 a week for a bit) is to go slow - don't go too fast... you are trying to retrain your cock - and like weight loss, it takes effort.