Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    FLight Navigator

Default Which Mystery Sleeve Did You Get

Thought it might be a good idea to start a thread just for revealing which Mystery Sleeve you received from the current promotion. This way you don't have to search through a three page thread to find out what everyone got.

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Which Mystery Sleeve Did You Get

Good idea. I got a Silvie Deluxe Vortex.

FLight Navigator

I will recieved the Mystery Sleeve on Thursday, and will definitely share which model I have to everybody.

(I would like the free mystery sleeve to be the anal canal due to it tight entrance)
    Last edited by Phillip215; 05-23-2013 at 03:20 PM.

FLight Navigator

As you probably know, I got a mouth vortex, but I should be getting another one soon. CS actually is going to send me a different one since I told them I already had a vortex! I just had to send them a picture of the ends showing them. What a company.
    Last edited by WhatARush; 05-23-2013 at 05:40 AM.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by WhatARush View Post
    As you probably know, I got a mouth vortex, but I should be getting another one soon. CS actually is going to send me a different one since I told them I already had a vortex! I just had to send them a picture of the ends showing them. What a company.
    That is awesome and glad you'll be getting something else since you already had that sleeve.

FLight First Officer

Wow lucky, did you even have to send back the vortex?

I wish they'd do something like that for us who blew all our money and got fucked out of a sleeve or two.
    Last edited by Rayne; 05-23-2013 at 08:27 AM.

FLight Attendant

I got a pink mouth with super ribbed. Kind of disappointed, was expecting something better.
    Last edited by Pussylover2; 05-23-2013 at 11:25 AM.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by 79lespaul View Post
    That is awesome and glad you'll be getting something else since you already had that sleeve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    Wow lucky, did you even have to send back the vortex?

I wish they'd do something like that for us who blew all our money and got fucked out of a sleeve or two.

so I love how someone neg repped me for this??

Anyways, yeah guys I'm happy..I mean I figured it can't hurt to try you know? But yeah I offered to send it back and he said nah don't worry even though it's completely unopened and untouched. Now idk what to do with it lol.

FLight Captain

You don´t have a clue which one you gonna get now, do you ?

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by DaHorse View Post
    You don´t have a clue which one you gonna get now, do you ?
    no. I still didn't get to pick but from what people have posted here, I have none of them aside from vortex. So I don't see me gettting a repeat.

FLight First Officer

Anyways, yeah guys I'm happy..I mean I figured it can't hurt to try you know? But yeah I offered to send it back and he said nah don't worry even though it's completely unopened and untouched. Now idk what to do with it lol.
    Probably someone who's really jealous. Anyway that's a nice deal, congrats.
    Last edited by Rayne; 05-23-2013 at 11:46 AM.

FLight Attendant

Wow. I kind of feel like a jerk. I did the same thing, and they sent me another one. Amazing customer support, let me tell you.

FLight Navigator

My free mystery sleeve is Silvie Deluxe "lotus" though I never heard of her. I don't see her advertise in Fleshight.com.

I am happy with ILF's team choosing that option. :-)

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip215 View Post
    My free mystery sleeve is Silvie Deluxe "lotus" though I never heard of her. I don't see her advertise in Fleshight.com.

I am happy with ILF's team choosing that option. :-)

she's fine as hell, she was on the EURO line before she was discontinued. My vortex is a silvie deluxe.

FLight Navigator

she's fine as hell, she was on the EURO line before she was discontinued. My vortex is a silvie deluxe.

Yeah, I did do some minor research on Silvie's background such as facebook and stuff. She has a petite frame, cute face too. I'd bang that lol

Now I really need to buy the case to nestled that ass in it respectful place.

I will just go ahead an achieved that activity with the Trio Pack for now XD

FLight Attendant

Well if they keep running this promo for a while, I'll probably wind up getting a second mystery sleeve.
    Used the Texas Tornado sleeve twice and its already got a little rip in it, so I think I should probably just buy a second one while I still can?
    Heh, and of course I'll have to get something else too, as long as I'm ordering...

FLight Navigator

I wonder if all Lotus interior are mini version.. Does anyone know?

FLight Navigator

Well my delivery came in about an hour ago. My free one is a Jack Ass (cheeks), but I am not sure what the texture is. The letters on the bottom weren't molded in very well. I think it might be a super tight, which was part of my initial order. I was under the impression that they were giving away discontinued models, but I guess that's not the case.

FLight Attendant

Suzie Diamond Lotus.

I already have a Eufrat Lotus so I was kind of disappointed but the Lotus ain't that bad so it definitely could've been worse. I'm a little sad I didn't get a discontinued texture or something new to my arsenal but I'm happy it's a FLG and not some ugly pink lady or generic design (pure/stealth).

I called CS to express my feelings, especially with the $230 I spent during the Signature Sayonara ($330 since April 10) but they told me nothing could be done since it was a promo, even if I paid the shipping cost. They also wouldn't accept the sleeve as an exchange. They did offer me 30% off my next order but I'm not sure it will stack with FleshBucks. If it does, great. If not, c'est la vie.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by thunder2 View Post
    They did offer me 30% off my next order but I'm not sure it will stack with FleshBucks. If it does, great. If not, c'est la vie.
    Unfortunately coupon codes don't combine with fleshbucks, you only get one or the other. It also doesn't stack with the current 15% off site-wide. If you've got a bunch of fleshbucks I'd just use that with the 15% off, otherwise go with the 30%.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Ninety Seven View Post
    Well my delivery came in about an hour ago. My free one is a Jack Ass (cheeks), but I am not sure what the texture is. The letters on the bottom weren't molded in very well. I think it might be a super tight, which was part of my initial order. I was under the impression that they were giving away discontinued models, but I guess that's not the case.
    Could be the Ultra Tight which is discontinued. If you post a pic, we could let you know.

FLight First Officer

Wow i can't believe someone gave you negative rep for that? They must be jealous.
    IFL's customer service department has always been good to me, very polite and respectful and they listen to your concerns.

Thunder2 that sucks man that they wouldn't let you trade it out, like you i spent $200 in the sayonara deal and i wish that counted for something at least. I feel a little duped about the whole thing especially now that they were offering the free mystery sleeve and i couldn't participate because i spent all my money during the panic buy, timing couldn't have been worse for me.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by orlandot94 View Post
    Could be the Ultra Tight which is discontinued. If you post a pic, we could let you know.
    What ever texture it is, it definitely starts with "S". I think the other letter is a "T" but this one kinda looks like a triangle. Also I have no way to take a picture, no cell, no camera.

FLight First Officer

What ever texture it is, it definitely starts with "S". I think the other letter is a "T" but this one kinda looks like a triangle. Also I have no way to take a picture, no cell, no camera.

From what you describe it sounds like you got the Super Tight which as far as i know is still being offered unlike the Ultra Tight.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Full Force View Post
    From what you describe it sounds like you got the Super Tight which as far as i know is still being offered unlike the Ultra Tight.
    Right, that's what I'm thinking. The thing about it is, one of the sleeves I ordered was a cheeks Super Tight. So I guess I have two of them now.

FLight First Officer

Right, that's what I'm thinking. The thing about it is, one of the sleeves I ordered was a cheeks Super Tight. So I guess I have two of them now.

You should contact Customer Service, WhatARush had the same thing happen to him cuz he ordered a FLG vortex and his mystery sleeve ended up being the Mouth Vortex. On one of his posts he said the contacted CS and let them know they sent him a texture he had just ordered so they are sending him a different one, I think you need to send pictures though so I don't know if it would work but it's definitely worth a shot.

FLight Attendant

Unfortunately coupon codes don't combine with fleshbucks, you only get one or the other. It also doesn't stack with the current 15% off site-wide. If you've got a bunch of fleshbucks I'd just use that with the 15% off, otherwise go with the 30%.
    Yeah, I've got 94 Fleshbucks built up. Fifteen percent and Fleshbucks combined represent 39.7% and 41.2% total discount on my most and second most recent orders. So like I said, c'est la vie, but thanks for the info.

Wow i can't believe someone gave you negative rep for that? They must be jealous.
    IFL's customer service department has always been good to me, very polite and respectful and they listen to your concerns.

Thunder2 that sucks man that they wouldn't let you trade it out, like you i spent $200 in the sayonara deal and i wish that counted for something at least. I feel a little duped about the whole thing especially now that they were offering the free mystery sleeve and i couldn't participate because i spent all my money during the panic buy, timing couldn't have been worse for me.
    I feel your pain, but at least I was able to get a free sleeve out of the whole situation so it kind of feels like a gift from ILF for spending during the panic period. I wish you could feel the same way.

FLight Navigator

You should contact Customer Service, WhatARush had the same thing happen to him cuz he ordered a FLG vortex and his mystery sleeve ended up being the Mouth Vortex. On one of his posts he said the contacted CS and let them know they sent him a texture he had just ordered so they are sending him a different one, I think you need to send pictures though so I don't know if it would work but it's definitely worth a shot.
    this is mostly correct. I actually had the FLG vortex for about a year I just pointed out that I already owned one period, and they still took care of me.

FLight Navigator

The fact that they sent two of the same one in the same order is worse. They had no idea what someone may have already had prior to ordering but to see what was on the order and then put another one in there as the mystery sleeve they should definitely take care of for you. That's just being lazy right there and unacceptable.

FLight Attendant

FLG vortex was what i got

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Pussylover2 View Post
    I got a pink mouth with super ribbed. Kind of disappointed, was expecting something better.
    Jesus henry christ! The super ribbed would be great my second wish list in term of free mystery sleeve/

FLight Attendant

it arrived 1 hour ago
    got Gabby Quinteros lotus sleeve - i guess thats one of the discontinued FLG girls?

FLight Attendant

Pretty sweet that they're sending you another one.

Bring a friend over to the dark side?

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by drac07 View Post
    Pretty sweet that they're sending you another one.

Bring a friend over to the dark side?
    yeah I don't have a close enough guy friend to where that wouldn't be weird as shit lol.

I thought about my dad but yeah...also weird.

FLight Navigator

The fact that they sent two of the same one in the same order is worse. They had no idea what someone may have already had prior to ordering but to see what was on the order and then put another one in there as the mystery sleeve they should definitely take care of for you. That's just being lazy right there and unacceptable.
    Well, they may not have known which one it was either. The ones that I ordered all had the tags on the plastic cases, the "mystery" sleeve didn't, so maybe they just grabbed one and stuck it in the box without looking at it.

The way the promotion sounded, they were giving away discontinued sleeves. The Jack Ass (Cheeks) is still available for purchase. It seems, from what I have read, that only a few people got something that had been discontinued, most everyone else got something still offered.

In the end (ha!) I'll just let it go. After all it's a free sleeve, so I'm not going to go through the hassle of dealing with customer service. I'll either keep the sleeve or throw it away.

FLight Navigator

Just got my order and the mystery sleeve is an Ice with the Cheeks orifice and Wonder Wave texture. Pretty nice free sleeve. Now just gotta get a clear case to finish the package.

FLight Navigator

Just got my order and the mystery sleeve is an Ice with the Cheeks orifice and Wonder Wave texture. Pretty nice free sleeve. Now just gotta get a clear case to finish the package.

that is pretty sick

I am happy to say I got a Silvie Deluxe Primal.

FLight Navigator

Tried the Torrid for a bit and can tell I will really like it. Being I haven't had a FL in a while I don't want to overdo it and want to just ease myself back into the routine of using a FL again. The Torrid felt great though but DGS is going to take some time to get rid of which sucks. Will try the other sleeves throughout the weekend too.

FLight Navigator

that is pretty sick
    Yeah, definitely happy with it. Was hard to tell what it was when it was still in the packaging. Could tell it was an Ice sleeve obviously but was hard to make out the orifice until it was out of the package. Can't remember if I ever had a Wonder Wave back when I first got Fleshlights but I know a lot of people really like the texture so looking forward to trying it.

FLight Navigator

So, my curiosity got the better of me, and I decided to open my mystery sleeve to see which one it is. It's a Jack Ass (Cheeks) Super Ribbed. Once I took it out of the case, I stuck my finger in it to feel the texture and I figured it out. I think I'll keep it.

FLight Navigator

Yeah, definitely happy with it. Was hard to tell what it was when it was still in the packaging. Could tell it was an Ice sleeve obviously but was hard to make out the orifice until it was out of the package. Can't remember if I ever had a Wonder Wave back when I first got Fleshlights but I know a lot of people really like the texture so looking forward to trying it.
    wonderwave is the shit.

FLight Attendant

Lucky for me I did not get an original lady sleeve, I got the super ribbed with a mouth orifice along with my purchase of a FLG and shower mount and was not disappointed since I was just hoping for something that I didn't have. The purchase was worth it to me, can't wait to start using them!

FLight First Officer

this is mostly correct. I actually had the FLG vortex for about a year I just pointed out that I already owned one period, and they still took care of me.

Thanks for correcting me, i was under the impression that you had just ordered one and the other free sleeve was the regular mouth vortex. sorry for the misunderstanding.

FLight Attendant

yeah I don't have a close enough guy friend to where that wouldn't be weird as shit lol.

I thought about my dad but yeah...also weird.
    Lol, doh. I have a friend that buys them and leaves them out in the open. He and another friend bought a FL for yet another friend of ours as a birthday gift.

Our friend was very intrigued by the idea of sex with Liara from ME, so they got him the Alien, lol. We've known each other for ages, so I guess there isn't anything that's too taboo for discussion.

As for your dad, well, Father's Day is coming up! At least it wouldn't be socks or a tie!

FLight First Officer

I gave customer service a try. They were nice enough to let me put in an order with the free sleeve and hold it until I have the money. Don't know if I'll get any of the discontinued stuff but it's nice not to miss out on a good offer.

FLight Navigator

Looks like I got a Vortex mouth. As long as it's something I don't already have. Plus, I don't have any textures like the Vortex, so this should be interesting.

FLight First Officer

I gave customer service a try. They were nice enough to let me put in an order with the free sleeve and hold it until I have the money. Don't know if I'll get any of the discontinued stuff but it's nice not to miss out on a good offer.

That was really cool of them to do that for you, isn't ILF's customer service department great or what? I wish i could do the same but unfortunately it's going to be a good while before I'll be able to make another order due to my money situation and just had a break-in recently, maybe i can make a purchase with some of the insurance money.

FLight First Officer

Received a Cheeks Supper Ribbed. Not bad - I like the Cheese Grater!

FLight First Officer

That was really cool of them to do that for you, isn't ILF's customer service department great or what? I wish i could do the same but unfortunately it's going to be a good while before I'll be able to make another order due to my money situation and just had a break-in recently, maybe i can make a purchase with some of the insurance money.
    Yeah, they've got a pretty great track record. Sorry to hear about the break-in, if it does look like you'll have some money to spend, give customer service a try. They may not be able to get you the free sleeve but perhaps you could work something out.