Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    FLight Attendant

Default Re: Which Mystery Sleeve Did You Get

Ice Vortex was my mystery sleeve. Now have Riley Steele lotus, crystal ice, wonder wave. The best is lotus with on a mission. Feels like real thing.

FLight Attendant

My mystery sleeve was the frankenstein

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by doordonot View Post
    Awesome! I got the Cyborg as free mystery sleeve. I was thrilled upon opening the box.

Thanks ILF's team XD

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by doordonot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip215 View Post
    Awesome! I got the Cyborg as free mystery sleeve. I was thrilled upon opening the box.

Thanks ILF's team XD
    Wow nice, congrats.

FLight Navigator

Seems like the new round of mystery sleeves is a bit better than the last.

FLight Attendant

the Frankenstein is a pretty darn good texture! The orifice though is...interesting to say the least. Definitely one where I need to be properly stiff and then just stick it in! Haha.

FLight First Officer

Just got my package today, my mystery sleeve was a cyborg vibro. I'm pretty happy. I had considered getting the cyborg since I really liked the look of the orifice but from the reviews it seems like it has a mediocre texture paired with it. I had actually thought to myself, maybe I'll get lucky and get one as a free sleeve then it won't matter whether it's meh or not, at least I'll get to try it.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    Just got my package today, my mystery sleeve was a cyborg vibro. I'm pretty happy. I had considered getting the cyborg since I really liked the look of the orifice but from the reviews it seems like it has a mediocre texture paired with it. I had actually thought to myself, maybe I'll get lucky and get one as a free sleeve then it won't matter whether it's meh or not, at least I'll get to try it.
    Glad that worked out for you like that. My Destroya, Tornado and Lotus Garden order with a Mystery Sleeve will be here Thursday so will post what I got then. Been enjoying the hell out of the Alien, Torrid and the Wonder Wave Ice mystery sleeve I got last order and looking forward to adding these to the mix. Debating placing another order while this current ML promo is going on too.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by 79lespaul View Post
    Glad that worked out for you like that. My Destroya, Tornado and Lotus Garden order with a Mystery Sleeve will be here Thursday so will post what I got then. Been enjoying the hell out of the Alien, Torrid and the Wonder Wave Ice mystery sleeve I got last order and looking forward to adding these to the mix. Debating placing another order while this current ML promo is going on too.
    Thanks. If you don't already have a mini-lotus I'd go ahead a put in another order. If they're still giving away discontinued stuff then I'd say it's worth it.

I tried out my cyborg (didn't use any vibes) and I gotta say I quite enjoyed it. The varying diameter with humps is nice and the traces provide an interesting and unique sensation. I've only used it twice but I think it could end up among my favorites. Glad I got one.
    Last edited by Rayne; 06-18-2013 at 12:33 AM.

FLight Attendant

I got a free ice vortex with my last order, then I wasn't going to spend any more on fleshlight for at least a few months. But I just got an e-mail with Alexis Texas that was so hot It almost made me cum just looking at it. So I ordered Alexis Texas mini lotus which also comes with another free sleeve.The regular lotus is my favorite, so I want to see what the mini lotus feels like.
    Man I,m getting addicted to fleshlight.
    Last edited by JeffMan1; 06-18-2013 at 08:59 AM.

FLight Navigator

Thumbs up Re: Which Mystery Sleeve Did You Get

I tried out my cyborg (didn't use any vibes) and I gotta say I quite enjoyed it. The varying diameter with humps is nice and the traces provide an interesting and unique sensation. I've only used it twice but I think it could end up among my favorites. Glad I got one.
    Gets my vote as a contender too - like the Misty Stone Bump-N-Grind, it's another highly underrated one I bought on a whim which was an unexpected treat that gets better with time, and definitely falls into the "realistic feeling" and "good for girthy" categories, both nice bonuses.

If it's indeed a taste of what nookie with robots is gonna be like, the future of mankind certainly does look bright...and can't get here soon enough!
    Last edited by AlienInACan; 06-18-2013 at 09:33 AM.

FLight Attendant

selected: Asa Akira Mini-Lotus
    free surprise sleeve: Suzie Diamond Primal

Huh, I didn't know Vibro sleeves were part of the offer. If you ever try the Cyborg with the Vibro bullets in it, tell me how it is. I want to get a (Glow in the Dark) Cyborg eventually, but don't know if the Vibro effect is worth it. I'm leaning towards a, "No" simply because of the added inconvenience of the bullets and batteries, but maybe I'll be surprised.

Also, I'm jealous of all you guys that got an Ice as a mystery sleeve. I recently bought an Ice crystal because I lacked an Ice sleeve.
    Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; 06-18-2013 at 07:00 PM.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
    Huh, I didn't know Vibro sleeves were part of the offer. If you ever try the Cyborg with the Vibro bullets in it, tell me how it is. I want to get a (Glow in the Dark) Cyborg eventually, but don't know if the Vibro effect is worth it. I'm leaning towards a, "No" simply because of the added inconvenience of the bullets and batteries, but maybe I'll be surprised.
    I have the cyclone and touch vibro fleshlights and honestly I never really liked the vibro part that much. If you use all three vibes it becomes uncomfortably tight and hard to use (more so than SIAC) and two feels a little awkward as well. The vibrations are not that noticeable and don't add much to the mix. I'd save your money and just get the regular cyborg.

That's a shame. On the surface, "Vibrating Fleshlight" seems like the best idea ever.

Has anyone devised a good alternative way to vibrate a Fleshlight, or would it just be better to wear a vibrating cock ring? How does it feel to stick one of those bullets in the tail end of a sleeve and use the Fleshlight that way? Unless you're super long you wouldn't bump into it. Bumping into it wouldn't be a bad thing either. Suction control would be a problem though. :/

FLight Navigator

Hitachi magic wand to the top the fleshlight or on your balls., wooooohooo

FLight Navigator

I got a Zombie sleeve as my promotional bonus.

FLight Attendant

I got a Kitty Saliery Primal. Anyone heard about her having a fleshlight before? She has a nice looking pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    I got a Zombie sleeve as my promotional bonus.

How is it? The texture looks fun.

FLight Navigator

My mystery sleeve with my Jenna Mini-Lotus is a Ice Lady Crystal texture. I do not have one of those, so it works for me.

Thought it might be a good idea to start a thread just for revealing which Mystery Sleeve you received from the current promotion. This way you don't have to search through a three page thread to find out what everyone got.

FLight Attendant

Got a freaks Drac for the mini-lotus free sleeve offer, much nicer then I expected.

FLight First Officer

That's a shame. On the surface, "Vibrating Fleshlight" seems like the best idea ever.

Has anyone devised a good alternative way to vibrate a Fleshlight, or would it just be better to wear a vibrating cock ring? How does it feel to stick one of those bullets in the tail end of a sleeve and use the Fleshlight that way? Unless you're super long you wouldn't bump into it. Bumping into it wouldn't be a bad thing either. Suction control would be a problem though. :/
    I've tried vibes inside the sleeve canal before, doesn't really work either. The fleshlight material seems to dampen the vibrations. Also I find with a static vibe (one that doesn't vary in intensity or frequency of the vibrations) tends to cause the area it's on to go numb (not in a good way). A nice idea but it just doesn't work well IMO.

FLight Navigator

This is so depressing, my mini-lotus free sleeve deal is another Cyborg. I already had one on my last free sleeve. My morale suddenly dropped at it most lowest, I no longer have any interest in participating another free sleeve deal nor buying anything else in the future for awhile/./. This really mess up.

Yes I am bitching, I have a good reason upon doing so.

FLight Navigator

They seem to be clearing out those cyborgs. Seems strange to me. I'd quite like one, but I guess they're not popular? I was planning to get one with my next purchase once shipping costs are revised.

FLight Attendant

Just received my order.
    I got a Kitty Saliery Primal with my Tori Black mini lotus.

And I received another package from ILF as a replacement for their mistake (last time I had received 3 times the Lia19 Hearts as mystery sleeves).
    And I got .... A Kitty Saliery Primal and a Suzy Diamond Primal.

Since I already had an Eufrat Primal, that makes 4 primals and 3 Lia19 hearts.

It doesn't matter, I will have extra sleeves for a very long time, and since 3 out of 4 primals have a different orifice, I can switch.
    Moreover, I did'nt pay for all these free sleeves, so I can't be mad.

FLight Navigator

Just got my order in (Destroya, Tornado, Lotus Garden and Mystery Sleeve) and my Mystery sleeve was a Freaks Frankenstein. Pretty happy with it and of all the Freaks other than the Alien which I bought with my last order this was the one that looked the best to me. Has the lotus node and the flaps from the Torrid so should be a really good sleeve. Now just gotta decide which if the four new ones I got today to try first lol.

I hope they're not trying to liquidate the Freaks sleeves. I want some of them in Glow in the Dark.

Just got my order in (Destroya, Tornado, Lotus Garden and Mystery Sleeve) and my Mystery sleeve was a Freaks Frankenstein. Pretty happy with it and of all the Freaks other than the Alien which I bought with my last order this was the one that looked the best to me. Has the lotus node and the flaps from the Torrid so should be a really good sleeve. Now just gotta decide which if the four new ones I got today to try first lol.
    The Tornado is a nice smooth sleeve on the lower end of the intensity spectrum. The Destroya is the complete opposite. Try starting with the Destroya and finishing inside the Tornado.
    Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; 06-20-2013 at 12:30 PM.

FLight Attendant

I hope they're not trying to liquidate the Freaks sleeves. I want some of them in Glow in the Dark.
    I want a Glow in the dark Frankenstein with a silver case. I wish the free sleeve deal was on regular lotus or mini-lotus, I dont care too much for the mini.

FLight Attendant

I ordered a Jessica Drake mini lotus to accompany the sleeves I already own (Destroya, Tornado, Nipple Alley, and the Ice Crystal) and I received another Lady Ice Crystal as my free sleeve...

I'm slightly disheartened, as to the fact that I used fleshbucks and paid for 2nd Day Air and my mystery sleeve was one I already own and it doesn't get much use anymore either... Is there anything I can do, or am I SOL and own a repeat? (Not complaining, just getting my thoughts out.)

FLight Attendant

I bought a Eufrat Mini-Lotus and a Torrid sleeve for the free sleeve promo with free shipping...

Ice Lady Crystal is my free sleeve. This is the first lady orifice I own. I haven't used it yet but it definitely confirms that I don't care much for the visual appeal. I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth; it could have been a generic mouth, stealth or pure orifice. Ugh! Thank heaven I dodged that bullet again. I'd take a plain lady over those any day.

I'm happy with my mystery sleeve because it's also my first ice sleeve and it perfectly complements the clear case I ordered a few months ago. I hated that damn case because it's a different size than a normal case, but I have a reason to own and appreciate it now. Thank you ILF!

KonradZuse

Mine should be here in a few days. At first it seemed like a hit or miss, bu tnow it seems interesting!!! I hope I get a freaks! The Cyborg Vibro seems like an AWESOME sleeve to get free! I hope I get one of those, or the Drac!!! Hopefully no rock, but hey who knows...

http://www.fleshlight.com/shop.php?pid=10862 is a link to the "Free Sleeves" It might be a bug, but you also might be able to get some rares with this.

FLight Attendant

Kitty Salieri lotus, had never heard of her but very nice vulva.

FLight Attendant

I put in 2 orders, my first was:

Zombie

got another one coming in - will post it here

FLight Attendant

I got a Zombie as well.

KonradZuse

Ice Lady Crystal Sleeve.

I'm half excited because I now have a ice sleeve(even though I want the flight) but I can try it out and get a feel for the (no pigment ice) that apparently gets sticky....

I also would love the see-through case!

I had a girl ask my to take a video of the FL, so I guess I need to get me one of those .

FLight Attendant

I got the Frankenstein sleeve as my surprise one. kind of disappointed since I bought one when the freaks came out.

KonradZuse

Quote Originally Posted by LoweRider89 View Post
    I got the Frankenstein sleeve as my surprise one. kind of disappointed since I bought one when the freaks came out.
    I hear if you contact CS and tell them that, they will switch it!

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by KonradZuse View Post
    I hear if you contact CS and tell them that, they will switch it!
    is there any confirmation for this?

KonradZuse

Quote Originally Posted by LoweRider89 View Post
    is there any confirmation for this?
    I believe someone said they asked CS and they got lucky. I'm not sure if they had to contact 2 people where 1 said something different from the second.

FLight Attendant

I know they got sent another one because their free sleeve was the same as one of the sleeves in the same order. Not from a previous purchase.

FLight Navigator

I've been saying the whole time, if I can pick the free sleeve or at least eliminate getting a duplicate I'd order something, but chances are I'll already have what they send me.

FLight Attendant

Ordered the Pure STU and got the FJ Jack Ass STU as the free sleeve. A little disappointed I got two STUs but I suppose the FJ STU can bring a different experience than the minimalistic Pure STU. I'm straight so at least the FJ isn't molded from any male orifice. I hope the FJ JA STU entry isn't too tight either; my girth is about ~6.5", so I'm always concerned about tears appearing near the orifice sooner than usual due to extensive use.

I hope to see these free mystery sleeve deals more often, it's always exciting not knowing what you'll get. Thanks ILF.
    Last edited by TPM; 07-05-2013 at 02:08 PM.

FLight Attendant

In addition to my ordered Miela Mini-Lotus I got the Kitty Salieri Primal. Nothing overly rare... but it is a discontinued FL Girl, and I was afraid that I'd get another normal Lotus I already have (and don't really like due to size-issues, hence the order of the Mini-Lotus), so anything different from that is nice, I guess.

FLight Attendant

I got an Ice Lady Crystal for my second mystery sleeve!

I was like a child on christmas opening the package...

FLight Attendant

Ordered 3 FLGs...and got an ALEXIS TEXAS FORBIDDEN! mustve slipped out of the factory somehow! also my packer mustve been in a good mood because i got 7 pillow packets of ID glide.

But super excited to have this forbidden!

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by flysohard View Post
    Ordered 3 FLGs...and got an ALEXIS TEXAS FORBIDDEN! mustve slipped out of the factory somehow!
    How about a photo? If Sarah doesn't have a problem with it.

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by PilotIRL View Post
    go for it. i didn't know we had any of those made...

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by flysohard View Post
    Ordered 3 FLGs...and got an ALEXIS TEXAS FORBIDDEN! mustve slipped out of the factory somehow! also my packer mustve been in a good mood because i got 7 pillow packets of ID glide.

But super excited to have this forbidden!

Man I'm sooo jealous of you right now!!!!!! I've been waiting to get a forbidden until her ass mold comes out and Its just not fair lol. I bet it's glorious because of her perfect bubble butt, ILF needs to release her forbidden ASAP and make it available with mini forbidden if possible!

FLight Navigator

I just wish I could find out what my surprise sleeve is now already. Yes I just ordered today but still I want to know. uhhh I hate how long it takes to get it to the house.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by PilotIRL View Post
    Yea. I'd really like to see it....