Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.

View Poll Results: Should ILF bring back all three Mini Textures?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

30 76.92%
  • No

2 5.13%
  • Don't really care

7 17.95%
    FLight First Officer

Default Should ILF bring back all three Mini Textures?

I've mentioned this a few times in other threads but i would like to get everyone's opinion on this matter to see what the overall consensus is and maybe if there is enough support for it ILF might bring them back permanently. I realize that back in the day there was some backlash which was understandable when the Mini Lotus made it's comeback, which was supposed to be a limited run but because of the popularity ended up lasting for about a year. And on a similar note there was the 'end of the world limited time special' where Jenna Haze debuted the Mini Forbidden and Mini Swallow and it did end up being a truly limited time offer and they are now gone, but to me I think it's been long enough now that if the Mini Forbidden and Mini Swallow do come back permanently that the people who bought them wouldn't feel cheated (or so i think). But i think it would be great if ILF would grant the rest of us who didn't participate in that offer to have another chance to buy the Mini Series which would hopefully include the recently discontinued popular Mini Lotus.

Sorry for practically writing a book but feel free to share your thoughts and opinions on this matter.

FLight Navigator

Default Re: Should ILF bring back all three Mini Textures?

Folks at ILF were not born yesterday so they always have a plan. Even with the recent "discontinuation" of the FLG sleeves... I still think it was a part of some plan. That aside it should be more or less expected of them to keep molds of every single texture. That is what companies do. How hard would it be for them to produce let's say 5 such textures per week? Not hard.

I have my mini lotus and I am glad I have it but I would not go out to buy another 3 just because they have a different look to them. I would go for the texture. As a small guy with my 4 inch long anything mini is a much welcomed treat as far as I am concerned. That is why I bought mini lotus in the first place.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by IRRabbit View Post
    Folks at ILF were not born yesterday so they always have a plan. Even with the recent "discontinuation" of the FLG sleeves... I still think it was a part of some plan. That aside it should be more or less expected of them to keep molds of every single texture. That is what companies do. How hard would it be for them to produce let's say 5 such textures per week? Not hard.

I have my mini lotus and I am glad I have it but I would not go out to buy another 3 just because they have a different look to them. I would go for the texture. As a small guy with my 4 inch long anything mini is a much welcomed treat as far as I am concerned. That is why I bought mini lotus in the first place.

Thanks for the reply, I know ILF has to have the molds for them because I think it would be dumb of them to get rid of them. I'm about 5.5" x 5.5" so i'm about average but i really like my mini lotus and that i can reach all of the different chambers it has to offer, on my swallow though i can't reach the ultra tight section which is really annoying because i want to be able to enjoy that section without having to FLy without a case. This is why i really want a Mini Swallow and I don't yet own a Forbidden so I'd me more than happy to buy the Mini Forbidden if ILF does decide to bring them back. My thing is, i think it's a waste to cultivate a brand new texture and only offer it for two weeks then not bring it back again. Maybe they didn't sell well, although i highly doubt that, but i don't see a reason not to bring them back permanently.

FLight First Officer

I voted yes!

FLight Navigator

Voted yes and think Jenna Haze would be the perfect FLG for them. The Mini Lotus was Lupe's signature texture and like Lupe, Jenna is a smaller girl. Also, she deserves an upgrade from the Maze. She is one of the biggest stars out of the FLGs and was also the host of the Searchlight Contest for ILF and should have a better signature texture. This would give her something to keep up in the sales numbers with the other FLGs and it would just fit her too.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Full Force View Post
    I've mentioned this a few times in other threads but i would like to get everyone's opinion on this matter to see what the overall consensus is and maybe if there is enough support for it ILF might bring them back permanently. I realize that back in the day there was some backlash which was understandable when the Mini Lotus made it's comeback, which was supposed to be a limited run but because of the popularity ended up lasting for about a year. And on a similar note there was the 'end of the world limited time special' where Jenna Haze debuted the Mini Forbidden and Mini Swallow and it did end up being a truly limited time offer and they are now gone, but to me I think it's been long enough now that if the Mini Forbidden and Mini Swallow do come back permanently that the people who bought them wouldn't feel cheated (or so i think). But i think it would be great if ILF would grant the rest of us who didn't participate in that offer to have another chance to buy the Mini Series which would hopefully include the recently discontinued popular Mini Lotus.

Sorry for practically writing a book but feel free to share your thoughts and opinions on this matter.
    Hi Full Force,

Apology not require in a forum. Voicing your opinions and bringing new revelation on the table is what spark people's interest. Any Mini Series would be excellent to the average joe. I voted a Yes only because the Siac product has fail me. I may have more than enough Fleshie to accomodate my desire, but will buy the series in repercussion to the Siac's product.
    Last edited by Phillip215; 05-31-2013 at 05:22 AM.

FLight Attendant

Voted YES, YES, sweet baby Sasquatch, YES! Although I'd really, really, REALLY love to get my hands on the entire Mini-line, something in me doubts ILF will whip 'em out anytime soon. Reason? The SIAC and FLIGHT series.

Personally, I loathe the tacky, sticky melted Laffy Taffy-texture of the Flight line (although I dig the cases!), and the SIAC series doesn't appeal to me (sticker loss from cleaning and peeling, having to get into an entirely different length of sleeves yet again, etc). I've been dying to grab an ass and a mouth and give them a proper go, but I know I'd not be able to get much use out of the standard Forbidden and Swallow textures. Been holding off for the possibility of the entire Mini-line's return.

Here's to hoping.

FLight Captain

Actually it is hard. First they would need to stop production on whatever sleeves were using the machine/space just for those 5 textures. Then, they would have to make them, and make physical space for them to store. Then they have to get an order page online set it to only allow 5 to be sold. Then there are questions like, do they limit it to one per order? How does selling out work, does the order page allow the product to be ordered after 5 are sold?

There are literally a thousand things that have to work right just to take those 5 textures and the cost is much greater than the profit they will make off them.

You might not know this, but each time you place an order, ILF doesn't go in and make those specific units that you ordered. Most modern manufacturing is not tied to the sales system. Generally they are separate and the amount of units they manufacture are based on projections of sales. So it's not like they can tell a machine to make one each time an order comes in. They make a batch of say 50, store them and repeat that through their product line. They can use modeling and past sales to make more or less of certain units, but it's not an exact science.

FLight First Officer

Thank you all for your replies and support for this idea, maybe if there is enough support ILF could bring them back some time. I would love to see this implemented with Jenna Haze since her Maze texture seems like a dud and doesn't seem like it sells well compared to other girls. Plus she has already released the Mini Forbidden and Mini Swallow in the past so why not add Mini Lotus to the list and make it a Mini Trifecta? Hell, they could even keep the maze with it and add the Mini Lotus in the place of the regular Lotus.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by orlandot94 View Post
    Actually it is hard. First they would need to stop production on whatever sleeves were using the machine/space just for those 5 textures. Then, they would have to make them, and make physical space for them to store. Then they have to get an order page online set it to only allow 5 to be sold. Then there are questions like, do they limit it to one per order? How does selling out work, does the order page allow the product to be ordered after 5 are sold?

There are literally a thousand things that have to work right just to take those 5 textures and the cost is much greater than the profit they will make off them.

You might not know this, but each time you place an order, ILF doesn't go in and make those specific units that you ordered. Most modern manufacturing is not tied to the sales system. Generally they are separate and the amount of units they manufacture are based on projections of sales. So it's not like they can tell a machine to make one each time an order comes in. They make a batch of say 50, store them and repeat that through their product line. They can use modeling and past sales to make more or less of certain units, but it's not an exact science.

That does sound like a really complicated set of circumstances, I don't know if it would be a good to idea to produce 5 of them a week but I think it wouldn't be too complicated to just add those three textures in place of her regular Lotus, Swallow, and Forbidden and just strictly dedicate her to the Mini Textures only.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Keener View Post
    Voted YES, YES, sweet baby Sasquatch, YES! Although I'd really, really, REALLY love to get my hands on the entire Mini-line, something in me doubts ILF will whip 'em out anytime soon. Reason? The SIAC and FLIGHT series.

Personally, I loathe the tacky, sticky melted Laffy Taffy-texture of the Flight line (although I dig the cases!), and the SIAC series doesn't appeal to me (sticker loss from cleaning and peeling, having to get into an entirely different length of sleeves yet again, etc). I've been dying to grab an ass and a mouth and give them a proper go, but I know I'd not be able to get much use out of the standard Forbidden and Swallow textures. Been holding off for the possibility of the entire Mini-line's return.

Here's to hoping.

You are a kick in the pants Keener lol, I always love reading you posts and laugh my ass of every time i read one. Unfortunately i also think this will not happen anytime soon but the fact that it does happen is what counts, i don't really care how long i have to wait i just hope it happens and sometime maybe in the next year or so if we're lucky. If ILF does re-release them they have themselves a guaranteed buyer right here and i'm sure many more along with me.

On some of the pictures of peoples collection's on the "Let's see your collection" thread, some people have the FLIGHT stacked next to the full sized FL's and it didn't look very appealing to me at all. I don't really like the way the oriface looks but i think PURE looked alot nicer though, and like the SIAC's it looks too small for me. I have O'Doyles stout and it is unbearably tight for me so i don't use it anymore plus it's alot more of a hassle to use than my full size FLs. I have Jenna Haze's regular swallow and i really like it but i'm barely not long enough to reach the ultra tight section which annoys me and that's why i really want a Mini Swallow, and i don't yet own a forbidden and i'd love to make the Mini Forbidden my first anal experience (either that or Alexis Texas's unreleased ass mold that we are still waiting on, or i convince a girl to take it up the butt (good luck with that lol)).

Yes Here's to hoping.

FLight Navigator

I watched enough behind the scenes videos posted on fleshlight's main site to vaguely know what goes into the process.

From what I can see they had a huge (emphasis on huge) warehouse with boxes and sleeves and more boxes and ceiling was 40+ feet tall while average shelf height was barely 6ft high (probably within arm's reach). Could they make more space for those sleeves? Sure! Home Depot stacks their stuff 40+ feet in the air, so does every major retail backroom.

Another thing I observed in the videos is that their technique involved barely any changes to the turnaround. Insert sleeve forms, mix the polymers, pour, let solidify, pop out from the molds, package and stock on shelves. All posted in videos on ILF website.

Like I said... I personally would not go out to buy more mini lotus sleeves unless that mini texture is different. I am actually having slight issues with my mini lotus. It just does not work for me as well as it should. I can orgasm about 7-10 times in it but it feels a 4/10. The only time I can get it to give me a better orgasm is if I have an agressive texture before hand (ie speed bump or baracuda or even destoya). If I use it as 2nd sleeve in sequence I orgasm at a better feel scale... maybe a 6/10.

In my experience miela is very temperamental. Suction has to be just right, temperature has to be just right, my penis has to be agitated just right. When all stars align just right I can get a 7/10 orgasm using that insert where as even on a bad day stoya gives me very consistent 8/10, baracuda gives me 8.1/10 and speed bump gives me 8/10 also.

I think my mini lotus is missing something. I think it is missing texture.

But err... for all the fleshlight fans out there i am sure that ILF could occasionally produce a batch or two and do it as a limited time offer sale item.

FLight First Officer

You are a kick in the pants Keener lol, I always love reading you posts and laugh my ass of every time i read one.
    Same here! Love your sense of humor Keener!

...i'd love to make the Mini Forbidden my first anal experience (either that or Alexis Texas's unreleased ass mold that we are still waiting on, or i convince a girl to take it up the butt (good luck with that lol)).
    Yup, forbidden is very aptly named...

Hmmm...Mini Forbidden with Stoya's butt orifice...now that would be amazing!

FLight First Officer

I watched enough behind the scenes videos posted on fleshlight's main site to vaguely know what goes into the process.

From what I can see they had a huge (emphasis on huge) warehouse with boxes and sleeves and more boxes and ceiling was 40+ feet tall while average shelf height was barely 6ft high (probably within arm's reach). Could they make more space for those sleeves? Sure! Home Depot stacks their stuff 40+ feet in the air, so does every major retail backroom.

Another thing I observed in the videos is that their technique involved barely any changes to the turnaround. Insert sleeve forms, mix the polymers, pour, let solidify, pop out from the molds, package and stock on shelves. All posted in videos on ILF website.

Like I said... I personally would not go out to buy more mini lotus sleeves unless that mini texture is different. I am actually having slight issues with my mini lotus. It just does not work for me as well as it should. I can orgasm about 7-10 times in it but it feels a 4/10. The only time I can get it to give me a better orgasm is if I have an agressive texture before hand (ie speed bump or baracuda or even destoya). If I use it as 2nd sleeve in sequence I orgasm at a better feel scale... maybe a 6/10.

In my experience miela is very temperamental. Suction has to be just right, temperature has to be just right, my penis has to be agitated just right. When all stars align just right I can get a 7/10 orgasm using that insert where as even on a bad day stoya gives me very consistent 8/10, baracuda gives me 8.1/10 and speed bump gives me 8/10 also.

I think my mini lotus is missing something. I think it is missing texture.

But err... for all the fleshlight fans out there i am sure that ILF could occasionally produce a batch or two and do it as a limited time offer sale item.

I've never seen the videos you were describing but it definitely sounds like ILF has plenty of storage space, I think ILF wouldn't want that much product laying around in a warehouse though in the case that they wouldn't sell all of it but like someone previously stated ILF bases their amount of production based on sales predictions for specific models.

Sorry to hear the Mini Lotus isn't working as well for you as you hoped. Fortunately for me, my Mini Lotus feels great for me and actually can make me cum very very quickly. I admit though that it was a bit of a challenge to get used to at first because it did feel too tight at first but once i adapted to it it became very pleasurable for me. Maybe you have yet to have that break through flight with it, I've had sleeves that i wasn't all that into at first but after a while of putting it on the back burner when i did return to it it felt like it just clicked and instantly i felt the true potential of the sleeve. So maybe you just have yet to have that kind of a breakthrough moment with it.

I wonder if ILF still has any of the PURE laying around that never got sold, I never got a chance to buy one and I'm really kicking myself in the butt for not getting one when i had a chance. Does anyone know if ILF can sell extras of sleeves that have been discontinued?

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by mrbean View Post
    Same here! Love your sense of humor Keener!

Yup, forbidden is very aptly named...

Hmmm...Mini Forbidden with Stoya's butt orifice...now that would be amazing!
    The mini textures would be great for her too because she is also very petite. Butt for me i think Alexis Texas would be the optimal choice if i were to get a forbidden, I could stare at that ass all day lol.

FLight First Officer

The mini textures would be great for her too because she is also very petite. Butt for me i think Alexis Texas would be the optimal choice if i were to get a forbidden, I could stare at that ass all day lol.
    Hey, why not have both? I could stare at them both all day!

FLight First Officer

I already own an mini-lotus sleeve (which I find to be meh personally) and the mini-forbidden looks almost identical to forbidden except it's super ribbed section is about 1/2" shorter. The mini-swallow however does sound appealing. It would be nice to have a shot at reaching that back part instead of probably just feeling the super-ribbed portion. Personally I'd prefer it have a mouth with nice big juicy lips to wrap around my cock like Misty Stone's but that's just me.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by mrbean View Post
    Hey, why not have both? I could stare at them both all day!
    Hell yeah, why not have them both?

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    I already own an mini-lotus sleeve (which I find to be meh personally) and the mini-forbidden looks almost identical to forbidden except it's super ribbed section is about 1/2" shorter. The mini-swallow however does sound appealing. It would be nice to have a shot at reaching that back part instead of probably just feeling the super-ribbed portion. Personally I'd prefer it have a mouth with nice big juicy lips to wrap around my cock like Misty Stone's but that's just me.
    Yes i have read that Mini Lotus is kind of hit or miss for some people, for me personally it was a direct hit and when i first got it it could make me cum in less than 5 minutes of use and i really liked the tightness and that all the chambers are closer. As for the Mini Forbidden, i don't own a Forbidden yet and I'd love to make the Mini Forbidden my first although I'm aware there isn't much difference between the two. I just like the idea of being able to reach more of the twists in the Mini Forbidden than in the regular one, I have the Heavenly and the Forbidden section of the texture is my favorite part. The Mini Swallow is perhaps the most interesting of all for the reason that I'd love to be able to reach the ultra tight section because on my normal Jenna Haze swallow the most i can reach is the large bumps before the ultra tight section, I can feel the bumps a little but I'd be able to feel the texture much better if everything was moved forward just a bit. As for the lips, I have Jenna Haze's regular swallow and i really like her lips but I've often wondered what it would be like to feel some "power sucker lips" lol or thick lips for short. I think thick lips would feel nice as long as they aren't like the extremely masculine lips that are offered in the Standard FL Mouth orifice, those things look like a tranny hooker (Yikes) LOL.

FLight Navigator

I am trying to find community forum guidelines for posting so admins please remove link if this violates policies.

NSFW.

This is a video floating on youtube with about 29,000 hits that is quickly found by typing in "fleshlight" into search bar.

Video shows behind the scenes at ILF which is pretty darn informative. All you fleshlightomaniacs should watch it to see how your favorite toy is made. Video covers business unit as well as production unit so is worth your time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emaNBBpk0yI

FLight Navigator

Video shows behind the scenes at ILF which is pretty darn informative. All you fleshlightomaniacs should watch it to see how your favorite toy is made. Video covers business unit as well as production unit so is worth your time.
    I just watched it. Looks like the molding devices would not be easily interchangeable to allow custom ordering like many of us have assumed.

FLight First Officer

I am trying to find community forum guidelines for posting so admins please remove link if this violates policies.

NSFW.

This is a video floating on youtube with about 29,000 hits that is quickly found by typing in "fleshlight" into search bar.

Thanks for sharing. Very cool to get an up close look at the manufacturing process (wish there was more). Also interesting how they have all those displays keeping track of sales and such.

Quote Originally Posted by PilotIRL View Post
    I just watched it. Looks like the molding devices would not be easily interchangeable to allow custom ordering like many of us have assumed.
    If they have all the orifice molds set up all they would need to do is swap around the texture rods as needed. I think that was what those black rods the guy in the background was looking at at the 1:50 mark in the video but I could be wrong. When you look at the 1:45 mark when the guy is peeling the sleeve out of the mold you see the orifice mold has a tapered/rounded protrusion in the middle. This is likely where the texture rod gets inserted. If they all have the same standard protrusion for each orifice then swapping texture rods would be quite simple (assuming there's no big to do with it being attached to the top part of the molding case as shown in the 1:50 mark).
    Last edited by Rayne; 06-04-2013 at 11:11 PM.

FLight Navigator

Here is another video related to subject, interviewing ILF founder, showing production lines and inside info on how this awesome franchise was born.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8BEtVdBoyg

FLight First Officer

Here is another video related to subject, interviewing ILF founder, showing production lines and inside info on how this awesome franchise was born.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8BEtVdBoyg
    Thanks again, I seem to remember seeing this one before. You get a good look at the texture rod at the 1:50 mark of this video. Looks pretty easy to swap out.

FLight First Officer

NSFW.

Thank you for posting those links, they were very informative and i thought it was really interesting to see the story of Fleshlight and how they are made. It provided alot of insight into the world of Fleshlight.

FLight First Officer

All of the info on the video links were very interesting, but to get back on topic I'm curious to see what more people think about whether the Mini Textures should be brought back permanently? ILF has proven recently that they do listen to their customers and maybe if we show support for ideas they could be taken into consideration, I think we could be a very powerful 'focus group' that ILF could use to their advantage to see what the customers really want in their products. Who's with me?

FLight First Officer

Count me in Mr. Full Force!

FLight Captain

"I'm on the east coast in NJ so every several months the stars come out for shows and other events like Exxxotica in Atlantic City or in the NY/NJ area, some of the stars also do things like strip club features and other promo stuff. Yeah I carried a couple caps in a drawstring bag where I also kept autographs and other things they gave me. I should have them just about all signed but I've only just started to remember that I should carry caps with me." -Me from diff thread

Voted yes but I'm still not quite sure how much they differ from their SIAC counterparts but I sure do love my Mini-Swallow over the regular Swallow.
    Last edited by lasthunter914; 06-05-2013 at 08:51 PM.

FLight First Officer

Yes. The mini-lotus is a wonder and I have only heard good things.

As for getting all 3... I think we must wait until the next potential Apocalypse.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfSpades View Post
    Yes. The mini-lotus is a wonder and I have only heard good things.

As for getting all 3... I think we must wait until the next potential Apocalypse.

Yeah no shit huh lol, I sure hope not. I really want to get my hands on the Mini Swallow and Mini Forbidden so i can have a complete Mini Series, especially the Mini Swallow because on the regular swallow I'm just barely not long enough to feel the ultra tight section which kind of annoys me. Plus my Jenna haze swallow was one of my earlier sleeves back when i used to wash my FL's with soap and water so it doesn't feel as good as it should, but I'd be more than happy to buy another swallow if it was a Mini Swallow.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by lasthunter914 View Post
    "I'm on the east coast in NJ so every several months the stars come out for shows and other events like Exxxotica in Atlantic City or in the NY/NJ area, some of the stars also do things like strip club features and other promo stuff. Yeah I carried a couple caps in a drawstring bag where I also kept autographs and other things they gave me. I should have them just about all signed but I've only just started to remember that I should carry caps with me." -Me from diff thread

Voted yes but I'm still not quite sure how much they differ from their SIAC counterparts but I sure do love my Mini-Swallow over the regular Swallow.
    I'm sure it's a world of difference from the SIAC's, the SIAC's were soo tight for me that i could barely feel the texture and that stupid plastic ring in the oriface end of the case really hurts because it's too tight.

But thank you all for your support and i hope we can get more support for this matter because that is probably what it's going to take to get them back.

FLight First Officer

I know this isn't exactly related to this thread but since we're on the topic of bringing back discontinued textures, who thinks V-Force should be brought back? Maybe just with Puma Swede and maybe just sleeve only but I'd love to get another chance to get V-Force, and i can thank my Torrid for that because the bumps/ fangs of the Torrid are amazing and V-force looks similar but the bumps are much more pronounced than Torrid. What do you guys think?

FLight First Officer

I would be interested in the v-force texture making a comeback though I don't really care as much about what orifice they give it as I would the mini-swallow.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    I would be interested in the v-force texture making a comeback though I don't really care as much about what orifice they give it as I would the mini-swallow.

Right it isn't too big of a deal, but i threw Puma Swede out there since the V-Force was featured in the FLG Orgy section for a short while with her oriface before it got discontinued. Plus i really like her mold, but i really do like Jenna Hazes mouth and since i already have her regular swallow I'd like to try another FLG. Some big "power sucker" lips sound pretty hot like Misty Stone, I've never had a mocha FLG so I'd love to try one. I really hope ILF gives some of these great textures a second chance even if it's only for like a month to see how well they sell.

FLight First Officer

I'm really happy to see that the Mini Lotus has returned and even better is the fact that it's now available with every FLG!!! ILF is really proving to us that they are listening to what their customers want in their products and it makes me really proud and i now regret the fact that i was questioning the integrity of ILF when they were discontinuing the FLG's. Now that we know they are listening now is the time to show support for the things you want most in ILF's products, for me i really want to see Mini Swallow, Mini Forbidden and V-force make a comeback so if i can get the support of my fellow forum members maybe we can make this happen. Do you guys think this will work?

FLight Navigator

I'm really happy to see that the Mini Lotus has returned and even better is the fact that it's now available with every FLG!!! ILF is really proving to us that they are listening to what their customers want in their products and it makes me really proud and i now regret the fact that i was questioning the integrity of ILF when they were discontinuing the FLG's. Now that we know they are listening now is the time to show support for the things you want most in ILF's products, for me i really want to see Mini Swallow, Mini Forbidden and V-force make a comeback so if i can get the support of my fellow forum members maybe we can make this happen. Do you guys think this will work?
    Just processed the order I made the end of last month right before the free sleeve promo ended and told the CS rep the same thing and that it's nice to see they are listening. Definitely going to grab a FLG Mini Lotus when I can and now just gotta decide which one. Will probably still go with Jenna but will have to give it some thought. As of now I have a Destroya, Lotus Garden and Tornado along with the mystery sleeve on the way to go along with the Alien, Torrid and the Ice Wonder Wave (mystery sleeve) from my previous order. Enjoying them all and looking forward to getting these new ones in the mix.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by 79lespaul View Post
    Just processed the order I made the end of last month right before the free sleeve promo ended and told the CS rep the same thing and that it's nice to see they are listening. Definitely going to grab a FLG Mini Lotus when I can and now just gotta decide which one. Will probably still go with Jenna but will have to give it some thought. As of now I have a Destroya, Lotus Garden and Tornado along with the mystery sleeve on the way to go along with the Alien, Torrid and the Ice Wonder Wave (mystery sleeve) from my previous order. Enjoying them all and looking forward to getting these new ones in the mix.

Yes ILF has fully restored my faith in their company and I'm really glad that they are one of the few remaining honest companies that truly care about their customers, they admitted they made an honest mistake and now they are really putting themselves out there to show the customers how much they really care. It makes me proud, and you have a really nice collection there. If i were to go with another Mini Lotus i would go with either Jenna or Riley for the oriface, I just got Riley's Nipple Ally during the Sayonara FLG ordeal and i absolutely love it and her oriface is sexy as hell and feels really good but not too tight like Marry Queen's oriface was. Another sleeve i got recently was Torrid and it's one of my favorites now, the cutaway picture doesn't do it justice at all and it is by far not as subtle as it looks. I'm really interested in Tornado though, and if the Mini Swallow and Mini Forbidden aren't released by the time i place my next order i'm definitely going to get Tornado. If you have had the chance to use it yet, what do you think about Tornado?

FLight Navigator

Yes ILF has fully restored my faith in their company and I'm really glad that they are one of the few remaining honest companies that truly care about their customers, they admitted they made an honest mistake and now they are really putting themselves out there to show the customers how much they really care. It makes me proud, and you have a really nice collection there. If i were to go with another Mini Lotus i would go with either Jenna or Riley for the oriface, I just got Riley's Nipple Ally during the Sayonara FLG ordeal and i absolutely love it and her oriface is sexy as hell and feels really good but not too tight like Marry Queen's oriface was. Another sleeve i got recently was Torrid and it's one of my favorites now, the cutaway picture doesn't do it justice at all and it is by far not as subtle as it looks. I'm really interested in Tornado though, and if the Mini Swallow and Mini Forbidden aren't released by the time i place my next order i'm definitely going to get Tornado. If you have had the chance to use it yet, what do you think about Tornado?
    The Tornado should be here next week sometime along with the Destroya, Lotus Garden and Mystery sleeve. Looking forward to trying it especially since everyone seems to like it and it's touted as one of the most realistic textures. I agree about Riley's pussy and like Tori's is pretty amazing looking. I'm leaning towards getting the Jenna in Mini Lotus because with Riley I would probably get the Nipple Alley but probably wouldn't get the Maze for Jenna. Leaning towards the Jenna ML and a Twista sleeve for my next order. That's one that I wanted to get for a while and need to grab that for sure. I'll let you know about the Tornado after I get it but will take a bit to get a feel for it.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by 79lespaul View Post
    The Tornado should be here next week sometime along with the Destroya, Lotus Garden and Mystery sleeve. Looking forward to trying it especially since everyone seems to like it and it's touted as one of the most realistic textures. I agree about Riley's pussy and like Tori's is pretty amazing looking. I'm leaning towards getting the Jenna in Mini Lotus because with Riley I would probably get the Nipple Alley but probably wouldn't get the Maze for Jenna. Leaning towards the Jenna ML and a Twista sleeve for my next order. That's one that I wanted to get for a while and need to grab that for sure. I'll let you know about the Tornado after I get it but will take a bit to get a feel for it.
    I follow your logic when it comes to choosing Jenna for the oriface for the Mini Lotus, I'd do the same because I already own Nipple ally and Torrid and like you Maze looks like a dud for me so i would choose Jenna (Plus her oriface looks really nice). You should definitely get Twista, it's a must have in my book not only because of how unbelievably sexy Tera's oriface is but also because the texture is quite intense. It's one of my all time faves (definitely in my top 5 if not top 3), and i because of the varying canal width along with the single spiraling line through the texture it really makes for a great sleeve and i like it more than vortex. I was the same way with Nipple Ally, I've been wanting it ever since it came out but i just never got around to buying it because something else would catch my eye (but then the sayonara FLG deal came along and i just couldn't bring myself to let it disappear forever so i bit the bullet and got it after already spending a painful $150 in two months on bookworm, torrid, and heavenly) I've heard so many great things about tornado so i think I will be getting it next time i make a purchase for sure. And thanks for making a review after you try it out, take your time cuz it's gonna be a while before i can afford another purchase. It probably won't be until august or so that I'll have some extra money to make a purchase but you never know, I have quite a bit of cans and bottles saved up (probably about $40 worth) and some extra coin in a jar that i might cash in. This is what it's like living off of social security disability lol.

FLight First Officer

Still crossing my fingers that we might see the Mini Forbidden and Mini Swallow return sometime soon, I'd absolutely love to get my hands on them and the Mini Forbidden would be especially perfect with Alexis Texas's ass mold. Until then i might grab up the Tornado once i get some money saved up, I've heard alot of good things about it. But do you guys think ILF might bring back the rest of the Mini Textures? I guess i'll always remain optomistic on the matter, but i truly think it will be a success to offer all three Mini's so people can have the full Mini Series.

FLight Navigator

I ended up taking a leap of faith and texturizing my miela mini lotus the other day.

Following advice and online videos I used a brush and texturized first 2 inches of the sleeve. Ohh... what a difference it made. My 4/10 mini lotus became a 9/10 cum every 2 minutes like a clockwork can't do it anymore but it feels soo sooo good ohh please stop, no continue ohh I don't know what to do... and 15 orgasms later goose bumps are running down my body, familiar tingling sensation all over and first full body orgasm in at least a month.

Texturizing this thing was not without adventures. Let's just say that while brush was clean, it managed to capture some lint introducing dust and all that stuff. I spent 20 minutes trying to wash it off and that did not work out too well. I mean lint and dust were gone but color stayed. Thankfully after first use and some lube all that dirty stuff was coming out with every stroke so my sleeve is nice a clean now drying off in the kitchen.

I honestly do not know why ILF does not make all smooth sleeves with texturized entrance. That 2 inches makes such a huge difference. Essentially I texturized first chamber and its entrance and about half of 2nd chamber. What that did to the sleeve was taken every stroke in and out rubbing the glands just right. It just feels like someone took speed bump texture and minimized it to tiny little bumpies and ohh my... the outcome is day and night.

I figure by texturizing I probably put sleeve into faster degradation cycle but it is ohh sooo worth it.

After 1 blissful flight session 14 orgasms measuring 9/10 and 1 full body orgasm I believe it was a worthy sacrifice.

FLight First Officer

I ended up taking a leap of faith and texturizing my miela mini lotus the other day.

Following advice and online videos I used a brush and texturized first 2 inches of the sleeve. Ohh... what a difference it made. My 4/10 mini lotus became a 9/10 cum every 2 minutes like a clockwork can't do it anymore but it feels soo sooo good ohh please stop, no continue ohh I don't know what to do... and 15 orgasms later goose bumps are running down my body, familiar tingling sensation all over and first full body orgasm in at least a month.

Texturizing this thing was not without adventures. Let's just say that while brush was clean, it managed to capture some lint introducing dust and all that stuff. I spent 20 minutes trying to wash it off and that did not work out too well. I mean lint and dust were gone but color stayed. Thankfully after first use and some lube all that dirty stuff was coming out with every stroke so my sleeve is nice a clean now drying off in the kitchen.

I honestly do not know why ILF does not make all smooth sleeves with texturized entrance. That 2 inches makes such a huge difference. Essentially I texturized first chamber and its entrance and about half of 2nd chamber. What that did to the sleeve was taken every stroke in and out rubbing the glands just right. It just feels like someone took speed bump texture and minimized it to tiny little bumpies and ohh my... the outcome is day and night.

I figure by texturizing I probably put sleeve into faster degradation cycle but it is ohh sooo worth it.

After 1 blissful flight session 14 orgasms measuring 9/10 and 1 full body orgasm I believe it was a worthy sacrifice.
    As interesting as your experience sounds, I don't think i could bring myself to intentionally deface my FL's. I've made some mistakes in the past for the proper care of my FL's like washing them with soap and water (I wouldn't recommend doing that cuz it makes the FL very sticky and makes them break down much quicker) and I've also stuck towels in my older FL's to dry out the insides (even though you should never do this, If you want to texturize a FL i would recommend using a towel but use one that doesn't produce alot of lint). I really love my Miela Mini Lotus just the way it is and I don't think i could ever intentionally do anything to change the texture of it because i think it's perfect the way it is.

I'm glad it worked out for you, but it's definitely not for me. Your Mini Lotus will definitely deteriorate at a much faster pace now because each time you use it more tiny pieces will tear off, speaking from experience with my very first FL (Pink Lady Vortex) wich i washed with soap and water and stuck towels inside every time to dry it off. There actually was a smoother texture that had some texturization on it, it was years back but there was an FLG called Raven Riley Rattler that looked kind of like the forbidden but texturized with little 'snake scale' looking things (hence the name Rattler). Unfortunately that texture was discontinued several years ago but some people recently got some as their mystery sleeves.

FLight Attendant

I really hope the Mini-Swallow and Mini-Forbidden make a comeback like the recent addition of the FLG Mini-Lotus. I realize that is a LOT of additional warehouse space but I'm dreaming of a Jenna Haze Mini-Swallow. How long was the End Of The World offering, 3 days? I would also buy an Alexis Texas, Jessica Drake, or Teagan Presley Mini-Forbidden.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by thunder2 View Post
    I really hope the Mini-Swallow and Mini-Forbidden make a comeback like the recent addition of the FLG Mini-Lotus. I realize that is a LOT of additional warehouse space but I'm dreaming of a Jenna Haze Mini-Swallow. How long was the End Of The World offering, 3 days? I would also buy an Alexis Texas, Jessica Drake, or Teagan Presley Mini-Forbidden.

Yeah the end of the world sale with the mini swallow and mini forbidden had come at a bad time for me because just a few weeks prior i had just bought the Miela Mini Lotus so i couldn't get them, plus i thought that, like the mini lotus, they would be extended for a few weeks if not permanently like when Mini Lotus was only supposed to be for a week and ended up staying for about a year. We weren't given an optimal opportunity to get the Mini Swallow and Mini Forbidden, which is why i'm really pushing for their return. Hopefully showing our dedication to this matter like the Mini Lotus will make a difference in the eyes of ILF!

FLight Navigator

Yeah the end of the world sale with the mini swallow and mini forbidden had come at a bad time for me...
    I missed it by about a month. I had 3 Fleshlight sleeves that I bought around 2006 and hadn't shopped them again until around January of this year so the signature textures were totally new to me.

FLight Navigator

Yeah the end of the world sale with the mini swallow and mini forbidden had come at a bad time for me
    Yep, otherwise I would have bought both without a second thought. Hope they make a return!!!

FLight First Officer

I missed it by about a month. I had 3 Fleshlight sleeves that I bought around 2006 and hadn't shopped them again until around January of this year so the signature textures were totally new to me.

That really sucks man, just missed it by a hair. Yeah aren't the signature textures the best idea ILF has ever come up with? The unique textures and the higher quality of the FLG's are what got me hooked on FL's in the first place. Unfortunately for me it was just bad timing when the End of the World New Mini Textures came out, and then before i knew it they were gone for what seems like an eternity. I really hope they make a comeback because they look like they would be great textures.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by flapple View Post
    Yep, otherwise I would have bought both without a second thought. Hope they make a return!!!

Same here man, thank you all for your support. I hope we can make a difference, i feel a little optimistic that they will make a comeback since ILF seems to be in a much welcomed listening mood.

FLight Navigator

That really sucks man, just missed it by a hair. Yeah aren't the signature textures the best idea ILF has ever come up with? The unique textures and the higher quality of the FLG's are what got me hooked on FL's in the first place. Unfortunately for me it was just bad timing when the End of the World New Mini Textures came out, and then before i knew it they were gone for what seems like an eternity. I really hope they make a comeback because they look like they would be great textures.
    When I found out about the mini forbidden and swallow it was in an article talking about Jenna's 3 signature textures and I thought it was something coming out, only to see it had already come and gone.

FLight First Officer

When I found out about the mini forbidden and swallow it was in an article talking about Jenna's 3 signature textures and I thought it was something coming out, only to see it had already come and gone.

What a bummer man, you see it and get all excited about it and then you find out it already passed and now they aren't available anymore. In a similar way, I really wanted pure ever since it came out but there were always other products that caught my eye more so i never got around to buying it and then it gets discontinued without notice. I know there isn't much ILF can do about notifying us that things are getting discontinued, but still it's been a bummer for me and if Pure happened to magically reappear for a couple days I wouldn't hesitate to buy one (Just hope it wouldn't be bad timing for me, which is very common for alot of people here which is also frustrating for them). Same with the rest of the Mini Series, I'm planning on buying tornado in the next month or two but if any of the discontinued textures are returned temporarily/permanently buy one instead of tornado just to make sure i get one. I feel like i lost my babies lol, why does ILF do this to me? LMAO