Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Lightbulb Need some help buying, I am a newbie!

Hi Guys,

about a year ago I bought my first FL, Stoya's pussy (Lotus). I had no clue what to get at the time and didn't read all the great reviews you guys provide. Looking back on my decision I dont regret the purchase.

I am about 6 inch (15/16 cm), so very average.

After reading a lot of reviews I have a couple of questions, since I am looking to buy another FL.

1) I like to buy the swallow texture, probably with Stoya's or Tori's mouth. But I read a lot of good things about the Sukit Draft. I do not like the Succa Dry version because of the way it looks. What could you guys recommend?

2) I also would like to buy the forbidden texture. The inner textures are all the same right, only the orifice is different?? And does the forbidden texture feel a lot like real anal sex? I would rather not buy a fleshjack! What could you guys recommend?

3) Finally I would like to buy a FL Girl's texture, and this is the most difficult one, since I do not have much experience with different kinds of textures. I guess the 2 most important parts are: 1) it has to be very stimulating and b) I would like to buy a pretty tight texture. So after reading A LOT of reviews I narrowed it down to: Stoya's Destroya - Mai's Primal - Drake's Heavenly - Jane's Gauntlet and last but not least Ann's Baracuda. Could you break it down for me a little bit, the biggest difference between these 5 textures? Or would you recommend something complete differently?

All feedback would VERY much be appriciated!

Yours truly, a European newbie.

FLight First Officer

Default Re: Need some help buying, I am a newbie!

Welcome to the forums Newbie!

I only own 2, the Texas Tornado and Teagan's Love Humps because they are considered the 2 most realistic. If you want tight, the Love Humps is a little tight. It starts out not so intense, but it gets intense later on. You may want to add it to the 5 you're considering. (If you're looking for realism) Anyway, I'm sure you'll get more advice from those who own all 5 you mention.

FLight Attendant

1) The swallow is amazing, you can't go wrong on this one.
    I suggest you the Misty Stone mouth since it's according to me (and to many) the most gorgeous.

2) I don't own the forbidden yet but I will sooner or later and it seems like this texture is widely regarded as a great and very realistic one. You should take either the Stoya or the Tori Black orifice.

3)Both Destroya, Primal ans Heavenly are great, I don't own the 2 others.
    IMO, the Destroya is the better, but once again, you can't go wrong no matter which one you choose.
    I also suggest you the Bi-hive which is in my top 3.

The STU is also very intense and really awesome.

First, get the Destroya. You can get it in standard pink if you want to save a little money.

Secondly, get a smoother, less intense texture that is good for stroking though orgasm. With the high intensity sleeves like Destroya or Dragon it's almost painful to stroke through orgasm.

FLight Navigator

Do not buy the Sukit. It's a pain in the butt applying lube inside let alone the ridge of your cock. It get really messy. I suggest you buy the Succu Dry or Regular size mouth.

The lips on the Sukit is really really tight.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
    First, get the Destroya. You can get it in standard pink if you want to save a little money.

Secondly, get a smoother, less intense texture that is good for stroking though orgasm. With the high intensity sleeves like Destroya or Dragon it's almost painful to stroke through orgasm.
    ParaGoomba,

Thanks for the tips on the Shower Mount bro. Mostly appreciated.

The Cyborg orifice has to be the best out of all generic version, I would even say it better than the FLG's orifice. The A.I orifice would be my number one pussy slit thus far. It simply. The texture is nice and smooth. There isn't really any "Wow" factor that it impressed me though.
    Last edited by Phillip215; 06-16-2013 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Cyborg

FLight First Officer

Welcome to the forums, you're gonna love it here. To start off Swallow is a great texture, I have one with Jenna Haze's mouth and her mouth is amazing but if you like thicker lips and/or black girls Misty Stone is the way to go. For your size i wouldn't recommend getting a SIAC unless you want something soo tight that it could shave all the hair of your shaft (not literally lol), I have the O'Doyle's Stout SIAC and i absolutely hate it because its waaay too tight and is painful to use so i don't use it anymore.

I don't own a Forbidden yet but i can tell you that every girl that has a forbidden has the exact same forbidden texture, with the exception of Jenna Haze when she temporarily had a Mini Forbidden released with her butt oriface but It is since discontinued. But I have a thread called "Should ILF bring back all three Mini Textures?" where I'm pushing for the return of the Mini Swallow and Mini Forbidden. But if you want a forbidden you can choose any girl you want and the forbidden texture would be the same as the next girl, and since I don't own a Forbidden and haven't yet had anal sex with a girl I couldn't tell you if the two feel the same.

For a FLG it depends on exactly you want in a texture but since you said you want something very stimulating and very tight i think Heavenly is your best bet, I just got Heavenly recently and it's sooo amazing and a new #1 favorite so i think you can't go wrong with it. I have Destroya and had Primal from years ago and both are very very intense textures but i have to warn you that they are maneaters lol, sometimes a little too intense for me (but that is my own preference) but Destroya is a Fan Favorite around here so i think it's definitely one everyone should at least try for themselves. If you want primal also, i think i would recommend getting destroya first to see how you like it and then go from there. I don't own Gauntlet or Barracuda so i can't help you there but people around here seem to like them, but they are lesser spoken about textures around here so i can't say for sure. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip215 View Post
    ParaGoomba,

Thanks for the tips on the Shower Mount bro. Mostly appreciated.

The Cyborg orifice has to be the best out of all generic version, I would even say it better than the FLG's orifice. The A.I orifice would be my number one pussy slit thus far. It simply. The texture is nice and smooth. There isn't really any "Wow" factor that it impressed me though.

Thanks for the update on the Cyborg! Wrong thread, but okay, lol.

I'm planning on getting a Cyborg and Zombie both in Glow in the Dark this Halloween, that's why I asked. The outer orifice on the Cyborg is nice and pleasant looking. The Zombie's is less so, but bearable. Certainly more so than the silly looking bat labia on the Drac or the weird stitches on the Frankenstein. Shame too, the inner textures on the Drac and Frankenstein look fun.
    Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; 06-16-2013 at 08:53 PM.

FLight Attendant

And please people, feel free to jump in and give your opinion.
    Still looking for some advice on the Gauntlet and Baracuda!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Full Force View Post
    Welcome to the forums, you're gonna love it here. To start off Swallow is a great texture, I have one with Jenna Haze's mouth and her mouth is amazing but if you like thicker lips and/or black girls Misty Stone is the way to go. For your size i wouldn't recommend getting a SIAC unless you want something soo tight that it could shave all the hair of your shaft (not literally lol), I have the O'Doyle's Stout SIAC and i absolutely hate it because its waaay too tight and is painful to use so i don't use it anymore.

I don't own a Forbidden yet but i can tell you that every girl that has a forbidden has the exact same forbidden texture, with the exception of Jenna Haze when she temporarily had a Mini Forbidden released with her butt oriface but It is since discontinued. But I have a thread called "Should ILF bring back all three Mini Textures?" where I'm pushing for the return of the Mini Swallow and Mini Forbidden. But if you want a forbidden you can choose any girl you want and the forbidden texture would be the same as the next girl, and since I don't own a Forbidden and haven't yet had anal sex with a girl I couldn't tell you if the two feel the same.

For a FLG it depends on exactly you want in a texture but since you said you want something very stimulating and very tight i think Heavenly is your best bet, I just got Heavenly recently and it's sooo amazing and a new #1 favorite so i think you can't go wrong with it. I have Destroya and had Primal from years ago and both are very very intense textures but i have to warn you that they are maneaters lol, sometimes a little too intense for me (but that is my own preference) but Destroya is a Fan Favorite around here so i think it's definitely one everyone should at least try for themselves. If you want primal also, i think i would recommend getting destroya first to see how you like it and then go from there. I don't own Gauntlet or Barracuda so i can't help you there but people around here seem to like them, but they are lesser spoken about textures around here so i can't say for sure. Hope this helps. [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Ben\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\cl ip_image002.gif[/IMG]

Men I love it here, and except for the great lips of Misty, Jenna Haze’s mouth is indeed the next best thing!! I’m really on the fence about the suckit.. my girth is not that big so I am really considering the suckit.
    I was wondering what the biggest difference is between the Destroya and the Primal.
    I read some say they are alike but others say they are really two different animals.
    You already helped me out a lot, thanks!

Hi PGS, thanks for the reply! Which of my 5 mentioned texture would you say is a less intense texture? Gauntlet, Baracuda?
    Quote Originally Posted by typopol View Post
    1) The swallow is amazing, you can't go wrong on this one.
    I suggest you the Misty Stone mouth since it's according to me (and to many) the most gorgeous.

2) I don't own the forbidden yet but I will sooner or later and it seems like this texture is widely regarded as a great and very realistic one. You should take either the Stoya or the Tori Black orifice.

3)Both Destroya, Primal ans Heavenly are great, I don't own the 2 others.
    IMO, the Destroya is the better, but once again, you can't go wrong no matter which one you choose.
    I also suggest you the Bi-hive which is in my top 3.

The STU is also very intense and really awesome.
    I'm still undecided on the swallow, I like Jenna Haze's swallow very much. I agree with everyone that Misty's looks super good! And although Philip215 recommends not buying the suckit draft I read a lot of great reviews, so I just might get the can…! Choices Choices…

You're dead on about the forbidden orifice, Stoya's and Tori's butt are awesome!! I decided on Tori's because I really would like the F*ck her in the b*tt, pardon my French!

Quote Originally Posted by mrbean View Post
    Welcome to the forums Newbie! [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Ben\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\cl ip_image002.gif[/IMG]

I only own 2, the Texas Tornado and Teagan's Love Humps because they are considered the 2 most realistic. If you want tight, the Love Humps is a little tight. It starts out not so intense, but it gets intense later on. You may want to add it to the 5 you're considering. (If you're looking for realism) Anyway, I'm sure you'll get more advice from those who own all 5 you mention.
    Thanks mrbean, realism is also an important part, I’ll take the Love Hump into consideration!

Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight_newbie View Post
    Hi PGS, thanks for the reply! Which of my 5 mentioned texture would you say is a less intense texture? Gauntlet, Baracuda?
    I haven't used any of the sleeves mentioned besides the Destroya, but just from looking at them they all look pretty intense. Generally the gnarly looking toothy ones are more intense, while the smoother textures are less intense.

Since you're european, you're probably uncircumcised. Since I was unfortunately circumcised at birth without my consent (being from the United States), I wont have the same experience as you will with a Fleshlight. Try going for a super tight or original even. Your foreskin retracting back and forth will provide more stimulation with the smooth textures.
    Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; 06-22-2013 at 09:57 AM.

FLight Attendant

I haven't used any of the sleeves mentioned besides the Destroya, but just from looking at them they all look pretty intense. Generally the gnarly looking toothy ones are more intense, while the smoother textures are less intense.

Since you're european, you're probably uncircumcised. Since I was unfortunately circumcised at birth without my consent (being from the United States), I wont have the same experience as you will with a Fleshlight. Try going for a super tight or original even. Your foreskin retracting back and forth will provide more stimulation with the smooth textures.
    Thanks PGS, you are right, I'm not circumcised. I'll will keep an eye on the smoother textures. I hadn't thought about that!

Any forum members who culd share some info on the Gauntlet or Baracuda??

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight_newbie View Post
    Thanks PGS, you are right, I'm not circumcised. I'll will keep an eye on the smoother textures. I hadn't thought about that!

Any forum members who culd share some info on the Gauntlet or Baracuda??
    I am circumcised and still say that smoother textures can be more enjoyable that the extreme intensity sleeves. It really depends on the sleeve and if you've stopped using your hand. I've never had DGS, but since I have stopped using my hand, I enjoy the midrange sleeves more and more and the higher intensity sleeves become more frustrating because they offer less control over ejaculation, or some like my STU, actually cause my dick to go numb from overstimulation and I don't even enjoy it.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
    I am circumcised and still say that smoother textures can be more enjoyable that the extreme intensity sleeves. It really depends on the sleeve and if you've stopped using your hand. I've never had DGS, but since I have stopped using my hand, I enjoy the midrange sleeves more and more and the higher intensity sleeves become more frustrating because they offer less control over ejaculation, or some like my STU, actually cause my dick to go numb from overstimulation and I don't even enjoy it.
    Which smoother textures or midrange sleeces do you enjoy nowadays?