Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Question about Payment Process (looking for admin response)

I recently tried to make a purchase from fleshlight.com upon where everything seemed fine, I did next day shipping on Saturday so it would arrive here at around Monday.

I received a email from your customer support telling me that because my billing address for my card wasn't the same as my shipping address, that they requested me to take a picture of a government issued photo I.D. along with the front and back of my credit card.

To me this seemed REALLY suspicious as I've never been asked to do this before, on any site, and I've ordered things that weren't the same as my billing address before online.

I'm not too familiar with identity theft and maybe this is a common thing for age verification, it just seems really odd for this to be requested of me.

I tried asking the employee whether or not I would still have to do this when my billing address was changed to where I live, and I did not get a response. The order has been canceled because I refused to send in a picture of a government I.D. and the back/front of my credit card. Both of which I can do, I just don't really feel safe doing it.

So my question is, is this something that is asked often? He/She said that my transaction went through, but was still requesting the I.D. / credit card, as the billing and shipping address weren't the same. And also, will I still have to do this when I open a bank account where I live now? As the billing / shipping address would be very similar then.

Airport Security

Default Re: Question about Payment Process (looking for admin response)

Hi Ityqu,

I'm working with customer service on trying to figure out what happened here. Could you please give me your original order number? I'd be happy to discuss this with you via PMs if you prefer.

Thanks,
    -SarahLIFE

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Question about Payment Process (looking for admin response)

Alright thanks SarahLIFE, I'll send you a private message with the information.