Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Smile would you fuck Kristanna Loken from Terminator 3

yea i was watching Terminator 3 last night and saw Kristanna Loken in the opening part
    nude damm had to stop the dvd and get my FL and freeze in as she is walking to the car and when she was in the car
    when she made her tits bigger , could not make up my mind so i got the dvd put it in the laptop pulled the 2 frames

and let lose in the FL the walk to the car nude and the tits blasted a load deep inside the FL
    does she turn you on too i know its a older film but when you got to get a nut you got to get that nut

Default Re: would you fuck Kristanna Loken from Terminator 3

Terminator 1 > Terminator 2 >>>>>>>> Terminator Salvation >>>>>>>>>> Terminator 3.

The female Terminator from T3 has too much of a super model look going on. Not a big fan of the super model look. It's also harder for me to fap without seeing a vagina.

Also, I would not fuck her until after I get a vasectomy and my sterility is assured. I plan to actually enjoy my life and never have kids.
    Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; 06-19-2013 at 05:50 PM.

FLight Navigator

Default Re: would you fuck Kristanna Loken from Terminator 3

I love the Terminator Trilogy. I must say Terminator 3 was the best out of all series thus far. I like Terminator Salvation as well. Christian Bale did a great job as John Connor. In my perspective of things, The Cyborg should be named Terminatrix.. I heard Arnold will returned on 2015 with a new blockbuster movie. Woohoo!!

You got to love the Cyborg orifice. Very intricate design of A.I generic pussy. It automatically grappled and conformed around your cock and pelvic bones whislt driving you insane with endless pleasure. Even better using it with your Shower Mount. On either ends of the vulva works well. I prefer the bottom part, so thrusting or stroking the Cyborg upside down feels much better with each anticipation.