Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight First Officer

Default A Ridiculously Hard Purchase Decision…

The easy part was figuring out what I want to order, the hard part is coming up with a purchasing strategy to actually place the order. Here’s why…

My original plan was to buy a couple of FJB sleeves but after seeing I can’t buy just the sleeves I moved onto plan B, which is… Buy a FJB Paradise with the case, and either a Heavenly or a Forbidden/Squeeze. Both the Heavenly and Forbidden is available ‘sleeve only’ on the FL site, but on the FJ site you can only get a Heavenly as part of the 3 for 2 deal and the Forbidden/Squeezeis only available as a sleeve + case the same as Paradise.

Plan C would be buying the Paradise on the FJ site and buying the Heavenly or Forbidden on the FL site, but that would be two separate orders and not applicable for the free shipping on orders over $100.

So that leads to Plan D and E… Buy the Paradise and pick some other sleeve they will let you buy as a sleeve only (Vortex is a good option) and still be over the $100 dollar mark for free shipping… Or Scrap getting the Paradise altogether and get both the Heavenly and Forbidden on the FL site.

See the dilemma…LOL… When I decided I was ready to get a couple more textures a few days ago I had no idea how complicated it would be.

Anyone recommend any of the above option over others? I’ve been told that Paradise is worth it, but Heavenly and Forbidden look solid as well.

I’m probably going to wait ‘til Monday to place the order in case they decide to do a 4th of July sale (though that could easily lead to a plan F).
    Last edited by Oh Long Johnson; 06-28-2013 at 09:31 PM.

FLight First Officer

Default Re: A Ridiculously Hard Purchase Decision…

What's your budget for this order?

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    What's your budget for this order?
    The $100 ballpark. Enough to get a couple textures and free shipping.

KonradZuse

YOu could always do a buy 2 get 1 free, Heavenly is under the FJ http://www.fleshjack.com/buy-2-sleeves-get-1-free/

There is also a "mini squeeze" Jack's Cherry Pop http://www.fleshjack.com/jacks-soda/cherry-pop/ which, imo looks EXACTLY the same as the mini-forbidden http://www.fleshlight.com/sex-in-a-can/gold/odoyles-stout/

FLight First Officer

I wouldn't split your orders as that would be a good waste of money.

IMO the 342 deal would be the best use of your money in terms of the number of sleeves you get if the color or orifice choices don't bug you. Grab the heavenly and maybe the tornado (since you don't like high intensity textures) along with another texture. Throw in something cheap like fleshwash/renewing powder/cockring to push the price over $100 for free shipping. Obviously you'd have to pass up paradise and forbidden. But to be honest in the few times I've used it, the heavenly feels a little similar to the forbidden. That said I am using the butt orifice with mine and someone longer than me who can reach the lotus node may have a different opinion.

You could also get the heavenly as a FLG sleeve along with a forbidden for $101.92 and get the free shipping.

If you're really set on paradise then you'll just have to accept that you can't get heavenly or forbidden without paying around $135-140. ~$110 for the paradise with the vortex sleeve.

I don't have any of the FJB sleeves so I can't comment on whether they're worth it or not (the paradise and bliss do seem popular).

Good luck with whatever you decide to go with.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by KonradZuse View Post

There is also a "mini squeeze" Jack's Cherry Pop http://www.fleshjack.com/jacks-soda/cherry-pop/ which, imo looks EXACTLY the same as the mini-forbidden http://www.fleshlight.com/sex-in-a-can/gold/odoyles-stout/
    Holy shit man, I had not even thought about the mini-forbidden/squeeze... Thanks for the idea! Do you own one? If so how is it? One concern with that though is that I'm around 7 inches on a good day. I wonder if I'd hit the back of the can? I fit into the Blade ok; is that the same size as the siac?
    Last edited by Oh Long Johnson; 06-28-2013 at 11:23 PM.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    I wouldn't split your orders as that would be a good waste of money.

IMO the 342 deal would be the best use of your money in terms of the number of sleeves you get if the color or orifice choices don't bug you. Grab the heavenly and maybe the tornado (since you don't like high intensity textures) along with another texture. Throw in something cheap like fleshwash/renewing powder/cockring to push the price over $100 for free shipping. Obviously you'd have to pass up paradise and forbidden. But to be honest in the few times I've used it, the heavenly feels a little similar to the forbidden. That said I am using the butt orifice with mine and someone longer than me who can reach the lotus node may have a different opinion.

You could also get the heavenly as a FLG sleeve along with a forbidden for $101.92 and get the free shipping.

If you're really set on paradise then you'll just have to accept that you can't get heavenly or forbidden without paying around $135-140. ~$110 for the paradise with the vortex sleeve.

I don't have any of the FJB sleeves so I can't comment on whether they're worth it or not (the paradise and bliss do seem popular).

Good luck with whatever you decide to go with.
    Thanks for the feedback man, it's greatly appreciated! I've actually thought Heavenly looks like it would feel sorta like anal with such a tight opening before the wavy section and then the wider point past that node. Another idea I did have was getting the Forbidden with a Swallow to go with my Lotus (which I do really think feels a lot like vaginal fucking) to have all the "realism" bases covered.

KonradZuse

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
    Holy shit man, I had not even thought about the mini-forbidden/squeeze... Thanks for the idea! Do you own one? If so how is it? One concern with that though is that I'm around 7 inches on a good day. I wonder if I'd hit the back of the can? I fit into the Blade ok; is that the same size as the siac?
    I ordered the FL Siac trio, which is the Mini-Lotus vagina, Mini-Swallow mouth, and a mini-forbidden ass. I thought the Cherry Pop was also a Forbidden, but it says "squeeze" even though it look exactly the same as the Forbidden, and I thought it said it before, but maybe it's changed?

I hear a lot of people love the SIAC, they are super tight. People with 7" say they juse it np, but you might have an issue. One thing people say is that they put the mouth part in the back and that gives an added inch or so.

Also I forgot to mention but I told this to Sarah about the double cart issue, I believe she said you could contact CS and ask them to manually add items from the other store, so honestly I would try that, and get EXACTLY what you want...

FLight First Officer

I ordered the FL Siac trio, which is the Mini-Lotus vagina, Mini-Swallow mouth, and a mini-forbidden ass. I thought the Cherry Pop was also a Forbidden, but it says "squeeze" even though it look exactly the same as the Forbidden, and I thought it said it before, but maybe it's changed?

I hear a lot of people love the SIAC, they are super tight. People with 7" say they juse it np, but you might have an issue. One thing people say is that they put the mouth part in the back and that gives an added inch or so.

Also I forgot to mention but I told this to Sarah about the double cart issue, I believe she said you could contact CS and ask them to manually add items from the other store, so honestly I would try that, and get EXACTLY what you want...
    I'll be sure to check with customer service before I place the order... but honestly having now looked at the siac Forbidden/Squeeze I'm curious if that would feel even better than the full sized, it looks VERY tight. I'm sure the mini-squeeze and mini-forbidden are the same textures with a different case and name. So how well do you like it? As far as size goes, I think the siac is the same size as the Blade and Sword and I have no problems going balls deep into my Blade.

KonradZuse

I'll be sure to check with customer service before I place the order... but honestly having now looked at the siac Forbidden/Squeeze I'm curious if that would feel even better than the full sized, it looks VERY tight. I'm sure the mini-squeeze and mini-forbidden are the same textures with a different case and name. So how well do you like it? As far as size goes, I think the siac is the same size as the Blade and Sword and I have no problems going balls deep into my Blade.
    Sorry I forgot to say "I ordered the SIAC trio" "BUT........... IT HASN'T COME YET!!!! >("

It should come tomorrow, but apparently UPS ground doesn't do Saturdays, and it says Delivery on Monday >(.

I'll let you know how it is when I get it, if you don't place your order until then...

Personally I'm waiting for the next promotion(hopefully July 4th) and see what's new

I also forgot to say that I'm a "bigger" dude when it comes to body size, so I got some pillow on the package, so the SIACS will probably do me well, though when I'm done shedding it might be a bit tight in there, but that's all for the experiments to show :P.

The thing I am scared about is the Girth of both the SIAC's and the Flight(which I haven't bought yet). Hopefully they both will be great
    Last edited by KonradZuse; 06-29-2013 at 12:12 AM.

FLight First Officer

Sorry I forgot to say "I ordered the SIAC trio" "BUT........... IT HASN'T COME YET!!!! >("

It should come tomorrow, but apparently UPS ground doesn't do Saturdays, and it says Delivery on Monday >(.

I'll let you know how it is when I get it, if you don't place your order until then...

Personally I'm waiting for the next promotion(hopefully July 4th) and see what's new

I also forgot to say that I'm a "bigger" dude when it comes to body size, so I got some pillow on the package, so the SIACS will probably do me well, though when I'm done shedding it might be a bit tight in there, but that's all for the experiments to show :P.

The thing I am scared about is the Girth of both the SIAC's and the Flight(which I haven't bought yet). Hopefully they both will be great
    Heh... Maybe the 15 lb. I've put on in the last couple years is why I'm able to fit into my Blade.

KonradZuse

Heh... Maybe the 15 lb. I've put on in the last couple years is why I'm able to fit into my Blade.
    My Trainer when I was younger told us that you gain and inch of length and 1/2 inch of girth or something for every 30 lbs :P. Each person is different though I'm sure.

FLight Attendant

My Trainer when I was younger told us that you gain and inch of length and 1/2 inch of girth or something for every 30 lbs :P. Each person is different though I'm sure.
    If that's the case, I really need to drop the 80 or so pounds that I'm considered overweight by the charts that my doctor uses, not to mention that it would probably help my health out.
    Last edited by Cyberwolffe; 06-29-2013 at 12:45 AM. Reason: fix typo

FLight First Officer

I can understand how losing some padding could make a guy longer, but not the girth. But damn if that works, I don't know what more motivation a guy could need lol.

KonradZuse

Just look at the super skinny dudes, vs the bigger dudes The added fat around the stomach/dick area covers up a lot.

FLight First Officer

More I think about it, I think I've decided on my order- Paradise + the SIAC mini-Forbidden/Squeeze. Unless... anyone thinks that the full sized Forbidden is a whole lot better choice or that I would be too big for the SIAC? (As I said below, I'm about 7'', but fit just fine into my Blade).

KonradZuse

More I think about it, I think I've decided on my order- Paradise + the SIAC mini-Forbidden/Squeeze. Unless... anyone thinks that the full sized Forbidden is a whole lot better choice or that I would be too big for the SIAC? (As I said below, I'm about 7'', but fit just fine into my Blade).
    I've heard people liking the SIAC's for their tightness. I hear the forbidden feels like a 13 y/o virgin puss hhaha...

FLight First Officer

I've heard people liking the SIAC's for their tightness. I hear the forbidden feels like a 13 y/o virgin puss hhaha...

Lol I guess that's a good way to put it lol, I don't have a regular forbidden but i do have the SIAC version and it's waaay too tight for my comfort. For me it feels like i might as well be squeezing my dick with my hand as hard as i can, and I can't feel the texture because it's just too uncomfortable for me. I also have the issue of trying to keep the lube from spilling out the other end if i go balls deep and it just becomes too much of a hassle for me so i don't use it anymore. Because you're about 7" you may not find the SIAC to be very comfortable because it is smaller than the blade.

I see the dilemma, and the fact that you can't combine carts for the two sites or get sleeve only on FJ has also complicated things when i tried to make orders so at the time i just stuck with buying off the FL site. I don't think you should make separate orders because like Rayne said it will waste money for you, probably best to just pick between FL side or FJ side for this order. I think Paradise and full sized forbidden/squeeze (I think full sized would be more comfortable for you because you are on the larger side) would be an excellent purchase, I'm going to be getting both eventually. Also as Rayne suggested you could also get Paradise and Vortex sleeve instead, Lady Vortex was my first FL and the vortex is a great texture and some find it to be quite intense. I hope i didn't confuse you more lol, good luck!

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Full Force View Post
    Because you're about 7" you may not find the SIAC to be very comfortable because it is smaller than the blade.
    Hey thanks for the warning! If the SIAC is smaller than the Blade, that could be a problem. If the Blade was even half an inch smaller my dick would be popping out the other end. Hmmm... What am I on now... Plan G lol? I'll just have to see if we get a cool promotion for the 4th and go from there... and regardless if we get a promo or not, just place a damn order... Even if I just get one sleeve and then wait for the day for ILF to make the ordering process easier before I get the others.

FLight First Officer

I'll be placing my order today, does anyone think if ILF was going to do a promo for the 4th it would already be up?

KonradZuse

I'll be placing my order today, does anyone think if ILF was going to do a promo for the 4th it would already be up?
    I wanted my order to be placed 2 Saturdays ago, ended up FINALLY getting my order done on Wed of last week I believe....

Not too sure if any promos were taken away, but you might want to wait a little longer to see what goodies come...

I know there might not be any, but you will probably be extremely upset if you miss something like a 25% off day of sale.

FLight First Officer

I know there might not be any, but you will probably be extremely upset if you miss something like a 25% off day of sale.
    Agreed! It would suck some massive donkey cock if I missed 25% off. With that kind of deal I'd probably be ordering more. Most likely though, I don't think we should get our hopes up for a sale that good.

FLight First Officer

Going to be waiting 'til Wed or Thurs for the confirmed 4th of July promo to make my purchase. That's guaranteed to be long enough for me to change my mind at least another half dozen time about what I'm going to order... and then change it some more when the promo starts based on what the promo is. So... I might as well ask about more sleeves I've been thinking about.

Love Humps, Ecstasy, and Swallow. Any opinions on those?

KonradZuse

Going to be waiting 'til Wed or Thurs for the confirmed 4th of July promo to make my purchase. That's guaranteed to be long enough for me to change my mind at least another half dozen time about what I'm going to order... and then change it some more when the promo starts based on what the promo is. So... I might as well ask about more sleeves I've been thinking about.

Love Humps, Ecstasy, and Swallow. Any opinions on those?
    Mini-Swallow is part of the SIAC, Imo just get the Trio .

I'll let you know how that and the forbidden feel soon.

FLight First Officer

Mini-Swallow is part of the SIAC, Imo just get the Trio .

I'll let you know how that and the forbidden feel soon.
    I already have a full sized FL Mini-Lotus, and from what Full Force says, the SIAC is smaller than Blade so that might rule out the SIACs for my size. But I'm still curious how any sized Forbidden feels. I really like anal, so if it's in the ballpark of what the real deal feels that makes me really want to get a Forbidden of some size.

KonradZuse

I already have a full sized FL Mini-Lotus, and from what Full Force says, the SIAC is smaller than Blade so that might rule out the SIACs for my size. But I'm still curious how any sized Forbidden feels. I really like anal, so if it's in the ballpark of what the real deal feels that makes me really want to get a Forbidden of some size.

Oh I'm sorry... I thought you were a brand new customer for a second, but I do realize that you did mention a blade before.

Which Mini-lotus do you have?

FLight First Officer

Oh I'm sorry... I thought you were a brand new customer for a second, but I do realize that you did mention a blade before.

Which Mini-lotus do you have?
    I have five textures- Wonder Wave, Tori Black's Lotus, Mary Queen's Mini-Lotus, STU, and Blade... And hopefully a couple more soon after the 4th Promo starts.

FLight First Officer

I placed an order on the 4th even though the announced promo did not happen. I went with Paradise and Forbidden (or "Squeeze" since I had to order it on the FJ site to get my order over $100). I spent more than I was planning on, but I in the long run it was the better move ordering exactly what textures I wanted rather than a watered down order based on navigating the cheapest deals. (Plus the free shower mount offsets spending the extra money not being able to by the textures without the cases).

I'm pretty stoked for it to arrive. I think Paradise and Forbidden look like a good range of intensity. Anyone own a Forbidden that can tell me if it's higher or lower intensity than the Lotus?