Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    KonradZuse

Default So UPS doesn't want to deliver my package tomorrow...(Saturday)???

Yeah so I've been tracking it and it keeps saying Monday... It's 3 hours away at the Sorting Facility, so I would assume it would go out tomorrow, but it doesn't look like UPS ground works on Saturday????

Anyone get their order on a Saturday with ground?

FLight First Officer

Default Re: So UPS doesn't want to deliver my package tomorrow...(Saturday)???

I can't be for sure, but I do seem to remember getting UPS on Saturdays before. Does it say when it got to that sorting facility? If it got there in the last 24 hours it might not have been loaded to be sent out yet.

KonradZuse

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
    I can't be for sure, but I do seem to remember getting UPS on Saturdays before. Does it say when it got to that sorting facility? If it got there in the last 24 hours it might not have been loaded to be sent out yet.
    It got there are 4pm. The last 2 sorting facilities were 1. 50 mins later. 2. 4 hours later.

It says delivery on Monday >(.

FLight First Officer

Yeah, when it comes to UPS the only time I've ever really been able to know when I'll get a delivery for sure is if I check in the morning and the tracking number says it's in my town.

FLight Navigator

By my knowledge ups ground delivers on business days.

FLight Attendant

I can't recall ever seeing a UPS truck making deliveries on a Saturday in my area. I went to the UPS site and they will do Saturday deliveries, but it costs extra. I went to the FL site and made up an order so I could see the shipping options that you can choose from and Saturday delivery isn't one of them, so I would guess that you will have to wait until Monday for your order.

FLight Captain

I ship a lot of stuff through UPS at my job. The only way you will get something delivered on Saturday is if the shipper specifies "Saturday delivery" which costs extra.