Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Your Day
    FLight Navigator
    Texas - United States, England - United Kingdom

Default Fleshlight vs. Sex In A Can

Just wondering if any of you have both Fleshlight and SIAC , If so which one do you prefer and and difference other than the length and / or size? i have an avg size man {6 1/2 inches been told i am somewhat thick}. Sometimes the FL is a bit cumbersome as i am stroking. So part two of this question. Is the SIAC the same size smaller or bigger than the FL (thickness) ?
    Thank you for any replies and input you make have.

FLight Captain

Default Re: Fleshlight vs. Sex In A Can

The Flight is also smaller than the regular Fleshlight. I'm considering getting one. I don't own any SIAC.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by mrbean View Post
    The Flight is also smaller than the regular Fleshlight. I'm considering getting one. I don't own any SIAC.
    I am thinking about the Flight as well.
    thanks

I purchased a SIAC mini-lotus a couple of months ago and I am really happy with it. It is not as heavy as the fullsize fleshlight. I own the STU and it is great but long sessions can be really taxing on the arm where the SIAC is not as bad. There is also something to say about the SIAC mini-lotus and suction because it is great!

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by justplayingaround View Post
    I purchased a SIAC mini-lotus a couple of months ago and I am really happy with it. It is not as heavy as the fullsize fleshlight. I own the STU and it is great but long sessions can be really taxing on the arm where the SIAC is not as bad. There is also something to say about the SIAC mini-lotus and suction because it is great!
    Thanks you for your reply.
    I am going to get many of these toys.....SIAC will be my next thing on my list.

Airport Security

Izzy, if you say you're thicker I would just be careful with the SIACs and the Flights because you may find they're too tight for you. The SIAC and Flight are both much smaller than the regular Fleshlight, making it easier to hold and stroke with but also giving you less room to expand the material.

FLight Attendant

I Purchased lady lager after i found my stoya texture had a molding process issue. Lubed it up,and i had serious doubts that i would fit. After a few unsuccessful attempts i added more lube, and woo-hoo!! It was and still is freaking amazing!!
    I just touch the end, which makes the suction harder to control.. but i would recommend as a first experience(almost like a fresh vag)

FLight Attendant

I have the original fleshlight and a SIAC Sukit Draft... I find the draft is easier to handle and doesn't feel over sized in my hands. Externally size wise I find the SIAC and my Flights just right...

I bought my original one first and found it large from day one.
    Last edited by Flight420; 04-04-2014 at 08:18 PM.

FLight Navigator

SIAC = not so good for girthier guys like me....standard FLs feel far better in virtually every aspect, unless you're totally all about tight, tight, tight as you can get.

Solutions if you feel like I do but are stuck with an SIAC:

Remove one or more of the 4 "fins" on the sleeve that help keep it in the can....try one at a time, going from opposite sides. I found just removing 2 of them made a huge difference in my Lady Lager, and losing all of them will probably be even better.

Trim down the inner retainer ring that holds the sleeve in the can, to open up the orifice a bit more.

Abandon the SIAC altogether, and use my wine cork mod (use forum search) for a tighter, better standard FL....feels WAY better than a standard or modded SIAC, and changed every FL I tried it on for the better!

FLight Navigator

I have one flashback(Brent bliss) and one SIAC(cherry pop) and I love both of them. I'm average/smaller and both are very pleasurable preference wise it comes down to what i'm in the mood for. SIAC(cherry pop) is very tight and has a higher suction, Bliss is more about the texture sensation. So it really comes down to what you like.

I believe they are about the same thickness(sleeve wise) but Fleshjack(or fleshlight) compared to SAIC has more room to expand for a large girth. SAIC has less room to expand(stretch) for a larger girth. Which could make the experience either uncomfortable or more pleasurable.