Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Navigator

Default Sigh. Y'know what feels good in the summer?

So yeah: y'know what feels great in the summer? Living your daily life without any clothing on, at least as much as possible. I sleep naked, and in the summer I also live naked (as much as possible). I have to live with my parents, so I'm only naked in the summer when they're either not here or sleeping - so that means . However, I never wear underwear (not even in the winter), and I usually go barefoot around the house in the summer and I often go without a shirt. It's the closest I can get to being naked. When I'm alone, I go completely naked. Why? Well, why not? When I'm alone, the only time I need to have clothing on is for warmth, such as sitting around doing nothing for too long with the air conditioning on! I mean, I certainly don't need to cover myself up to hide myself from myself! What's the point of having any part of your body covered up if you're alone and it's warm enough to be naked?

Of course, I keep the blinds closed just enough so that people can't see in. I don't need my parents' neighbors complaining to them about their son walking around naked with the blinds open!

So yeah, there's nothing better than doing my daily routine in the house without any clothing on when it's warm enough. In the winter, the closest I can get is not having underwear on. It still provides a little bit of that naked feeling. In the summer though, you would think that I'm a nudist or a naturist. Nope! I just don't like having clothing on me unless I want to be a little warmer. So, I'm just logical. Besides, it feels great! To be honest, when I don't have any clothing on, I don't even think of myself as being "naked" or even "nude". I mean really, that's like calling an animal naked. So no, we're not born naked. Think outside the box! So instead of calling it "naked" or "nude", I just say "I don't have any clothing on my body right now".

I just thought I'd share. I don't know why, really.

FLight First Officer

Default Re: Sigh. Y'know what feels good in the summer?

Thanks for sharing. Good thoughts. I myself like the same. And I also noticed that other people like going aroud with at least less clothes on in their homes. Like, when I ring the door at my friends' home, there's a conspicuous delay on openig the door and then I see him/her buttoning up his/her shirt. I guess it's more common than we think.
    Interestingly, walking around naked is not necessairly connected to sexuality. It's not like I'm more aroused when naked or that I want to masturbate ore often. It seems to be our natural state, clothes being here just to keep us modest in public and hide our private parts for moral reasons imposed on us (as a Christian, I understand this).
    Once again, enjoy your summer, I sure do mine.

FLight Attendant

I'm sort of the same, but I'm less anxious to go barefoot after stepping on a damn bumblebee—those fuckers hurt when they sting. Naked inside though, absolutely, as much as possible. And like Tony13 said, it's nothing remotely sexual.

FLight First Officer

Well I am like this as well. The first 5yrs of our marriage (a.k.a. pre-kids) I never wore clothes inthe house. I intentionally bought heavy curtains on all windows, and I worked nights. So all during the day I walked around with no clothes on. The wife said it was sexy but she wouldn't do it.

And now thatbwe only have oir youngest child at home, anytime she is gone, yeah...I'm naked! For me it kinda makes me feel a little more sexual. I mean I do touch myself down there a lot when I'm just sitting watching t.v.

And I absolutely LOVE going out in the back yard after dark naked. Love to feel a cool gentle breeze all over my body. And to masturbate while I'm out there.

One thing to watch for when inside naked is cooking bacon! Those little pops of grease hurt in the wrong place!!!

Glad to hear there are others who enjoy freedom from clothing!

HAPPY NUDITY TO ALL!!!!!

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Tony13 View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Good thoughts. I myself like the same. And I also noticed that other people like going aroud with at least less clothes on in their homes. Like, when I ring the door at my friends' home, there's a conspicuous delay on openig the door and then I see him/her buttoning up his/her shirt. I guess it's more common than we think.
    Oh that reminds me: I think that if I had my own place, then I would probably try answering the door naked, especially if it's someone going door to door. That'll teach 'em! hehe

Interestingly, walking around naked is not necessairly connected to sexuality. It's not like I'm more aroused when naked or that I want to masturbate ore often. It seems to be our natural state, clothes being here just to keep us modest in public and hide our private parts for moral reasons imposed on us (as a Christian, I understand this).
    Exactly. It's quite a common misconception that this is only done for sexual reasons. I mean yeah sure, I was nearly constantly aroused when this was new to me, but after a week or so, it became completely normal. Although for some reason, I still get aroused easier so I guess it's not quite normal enough for me yet - but still, I do it for comfort and convenience. Like, I can be doing some cleaning, and every time I bend over, I don't have to readjust my shirt. Or when I go to the bathroom, I just go in there and go. lol Same for when I go to take a shower. I just shower, dry off and I'm done. It's nice not having to get undressed first, having a pile of clothes on the floor in the bathroom that are in my way, and then having to get dressed again after I'm done drying off. Plus, the body dries properly when there's no clothing on it. I used to put my clothing on before leaving the bathroom! lol Talk about trapping moisture down there! It's no wonder I'd get itchy!

Of course, when those times come where I do want to masturbate, I just start! It's awesome and there's a very different feeling about it too. When I'm done, I'm done. Again, it's quite different because instead of my normal state being fully clothed, my normal state is having no clothing on, and that's a wonderful difference. It's more.... um, well, I don't know how to describe the difference, but not having pants to pull down or not having to get naked and then cover back up when I'm done deepens the connection that I have with my body. After all, I am a soul living in a body. So having clothing on and then needing to take it off and put it back on for masturbating is like I am ashamed of my body or ..... something. I don't know how to describe it.

Once again, enjoy your summer, I sure do mine.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Onecircle View Post
    I'm sort of the same, but I'm less anxious to go barefoot after stepping on a damn bumblebee—those fuckers hurt when they sting.
    Whoa. I hadn't thought about that possibility. My only fear was getting a cut or something!

Quote Originally Posted by Onecircle View Post
    Naked inside though, absolutely, as much as possible. And like Tony13 said, it's nothing remotely sexual.
    Yeah, it's funny because it was very sexual for me at first - at least, I think it was. Looking back, I think it comes from just how good it feels and then once I'm used to it, it's no different than having clothing on, except I'm more comfortable due to not having clothing on. The same thing happened to me when I began sleeping naked, which I started doing last June and it's also when I began preferring to live my life without clothing on me. So on my first night of sleeping naked, I had to masturbate just so I could get to sleep. lol I tried to avoid it because I wanted it to be normalized right away, but I couldn't do it. It was weird not putting my boxers and my t-shirt on after masturbating that night!

Sleeping naked is awesome because I can get comfortable much faster and easier, and I can toss and turn without having to readjust any clothing. So getting up to urinate is not as big of a deal anymore because when I get back in bed, I just get back in bed and go to sleep instead of getting back in bed and then spending extra time and energy trying to get comfortable again. Before I began sleeping naked, I would sometimes avoid getting up to urinate just so I didn't have to deal with getting comfortable again. So, being naked is a wonderful freedom!

Quote Originally Posted by KssnCzns View Post
    Well I am like this as well. The first 5yrs of our marriage (a.k.a. pre-kids) I never wore clothes inthe house. I intentionally bought heavy curtains on all windows, and I worked nights. So all during the day I walked around with no clothes on. The wife said it was sexy but she wouldn't do it.
    Aw man. I'll never understand when I hear about a wife or girlfriend who likes it but won't do it herself.

And now thatbwe only have oir youngest child at home, anytime she is gone, yeah...I'm naked! For me it kinda makes me feel a little more sexual. I mean I do touch myself down there a lot when I'm just sitting watching t.v.
    Yeah, it's like it's impossible to avoid! I think it makes me feel a little more sexual too, even after it has been fully normalized. I think that it's due to strengthening my connection and bond with my body. Like I said above: after all, I'm a soul living in a body. So being naked is like showing love for the body and the body responds to that love and gets aroused. Maybe. I'm just theorizing. Regardless, I find that I do touch myself a lot when I'm naked, and it's usually not even sexual: I think I'm just glad to be naked or something, or maybe it has something to do with that bond or connection with my body, like there's more love for my body or something. I don't know for sure. Still though, I'll find myself fondling my scrotum and crotch and of course my penis when I'm naked, but it's not sexual. Of course, it feels very good and I might even get an erection if I do it enough, but the only time it becomes sexual is when I make it sexual.

And I absolutely LOVE going out in the back yard after dark naked. Love to feel a cool gentle breeze all over my body. And to masturbate while I'm out there.
    Oh, I hope you get to experience being out in the sun naked. Fortunately, my parents have a privacy fence so I can go out there anytime I want completely naked. Although, there are spots where I could be seen by 3-4 different houses, so I'm limited, but still there's nothing quite like going out in the sun - especially when I'm all clean after a good shower. When that wind blows, all the little hairs all over my body move easily with that breeze when I've showered and haven't put clothing on yet, and it feels amazing.

I've been outside at night too though, and that's amazing too just like you said! There's nothing quite like the privacy of the darkness either.

One thing to watch for when inside naked is cooking bacon! Those little pops of grease hurt in the wrong place!!!
    Oh dude! lol Ouch! It sounds like you need to wear an apron when cooking bacon. Although, I don't like the thought of wearing an apron because then I'm no longer 100% naked! lol

Glad to hear there are others who enjoy freedom from clothing!

HAPPY NUDITY TO ALL!!!!!
    Oh, there are many! Check these out:

http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Like-Being-Naked/7798

http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Like-Being-Naked-Around-The-House/299163

http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Love-To-Be-Nude/78165

http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Enjoy-Being-Nude/26478

http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Love-To-Be-Naked-Outdoors/162124

http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Feel-Life-Is-Better-When-Nude/565765

http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Like-Being-Nude/165506

http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Hate-To-Wear-Clothes/108549

http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Prefer-To-Be-Naked-When-Ever-Possible/162933

http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Hate-Wearing-Clothes/269815

I haven't contributed my 'story' yet, but that's only because every time I try, my contribution always ends up being an extremely long read! I have a lot to say about living the naked life.

FLight Navigator

I love being naked, and I almost always am. Although I never cook naked. I can't go outside naked because of the neighborhood I live in has the houses close together, and there is nowhere I can go and not be seen.

FLight First Officer

Back when I worked nights and the kids were in school and the wife was at work, I would lay out naked on an air mattress in the back yard during the day. We had an above ground pool back then. Sometimes I'd be in the pool floating, but if I planned on masturbating I'd put the mattress on the ground.

It is very arousing to me to be naked outside. We have a 6ft privacy fence, but one neighbor has a 2 story and the other has a kitchen window facing us. That one is uphill enough to put their window higher than our fence.

I used to get a big rush out of taking the trash out to the curb in the nude. The wife loved to watch me walknit out holding the bags in front of me, pause while making sure I didn't see anyone else outside, the dropping them and running back to the house. Usually only did that around 5:30 in the morning, or really late the night before.

During the winter I will sometimes go out and start my truck naked. I really like that short exposure of freezing air on my naked body. I think I would like to run and jump naked in a deep snow drift just once, but we don't get any regular snow around here the last few years. And don't always have a chance where it's just me and the wife. Which she won't even go outside topless in the backyard unless it is hot weather and after dark.

A few weeks ago we were alone and when I went in to mow the back yard I stripped down to my shoes. I tossed something up against the back window to get the wife to look outside and "catch" me...she sat out and watched me from the patio. That night after I showered she gave me a blow job on the couch! So I guess it got her I little aroused as well! !!

The risky part of naked in our front yard is we have a pole light directly across the street from our driveway, so it's lit up really bright. Anytime that light is burned out I am out almost every morning naked! I haven't gone as far as watering the flower beds naked in the morning b3cause 2 neighbors directly across the street leave roughly around the same time I do.

Oh...and the neighbor beside us.....she has been leaving her car outside lately...I really want to walk over there way late at night and rub my cock on her door handle, just so I can know she touched something my cock touched!!! Haha!!!!!

I gotta go but I'll add more later...I love this topic!!!

...edit.....I gotta share the 4-wheeler story!!! Don't let me forget!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by KssnCzns; 07-12-2013 at 11:17 AM.

FLight First Officer

Ok...a few summers ago my younger brother was out of state for a while with work, and just got divorced so hos place was empty. 5 acres in the country, down a dirt road, closest neighbor almost a mile. His land was in a small low area. Going out his driveway had an incline in either direction. Looking for oncoming traffic from his gate you could see about 100yards to the left and maybe 200yards to the right. And he had NO trees along his front fence line, so as soon as you could see a vehicle approaching...it could see you.

Anyway.....I went out to do some mowing while he was gone. After I finished I needed to cool off, because I only had a key to the garage, not the house...so no A/C.

I jumped on his 4-wheeler and took off across his lot. The air felt pretty good but not good enough! I stopped up by the gate and shut off the quad. It was totally quiet. So I stripped down to my shoes, and put my clothes in my lap and took them back to the garage, which is at the back of the property. There is NOTHING close to the front of the property to hide behind if a car would come over the hill...I would be totally exposed!

So I would listen back at the garage for any sounds of vehicles coming down that dirt road. Then I'd start the quad and run a lap all the way around the 5acre plot. And shut it off and listen again. Then I started stopping at the front gate amd shut off and listen. I pulled out onto the road a couple times and did a donut or two, but I regretfully chickened out of driving as far as up to the top of the hills on either side. I was too scared that a car would be coming and I'd get caught.

It was a LOT of fun!.. I ended my time out there that night by getting on my knees and masturbating right at the edge of his driveway and the road!!!

Too bad he ended up selling that place...

FLight Captain

Off topic here, but you know what else feels good in the summer time? AIR CONDITIONING!!!! I came home from work the other day to find my central air was out. It was over 95 degrees inside my house! The guy didn't show up until almost 9pm to fix it. Then it took all night for my house to cool off again. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep that night....How in the hell did people survive before air conditioning?

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Ninety Seven View Post
    I love being naked, and I almost always am. Although I never cook naked. I can't go outside naked because of the neighborhood I live in has the houses close together, and there is nowhere I can go and not be seen.
    I cook naked, but the only thing I cook is spaghetti. However, when it comes time to cook the noodles, I stand back a little further than I do when I have to have clothing on. I started doing that because I had a little warning one day from a bit of water jumping out and hitting the floor. I thought, omg if it can jump out that far to hit that part of the floor, then it would certainly be able to land on me! If it shot to my left, but if it shot right at me then I think it would have landed on my penis! So yeah, I started standing back to give it some respect. lol I'd rather not have to have an apron on because then wouldn't be naked.

I love doing everything naked though. If I can do it naked, then I am a happier person! I even drove my car naked once. Although, it was too distracting (I couldn't give driving my undivided attention), so I decided that I would never do it again. I even tried driving barefoot, but it was the same: too distracting. It was enjoyable don't get me wrong, but it's too hard to stay focused. lol I could try to make it become normal, but I feel that it's too risky to go through that break-in period!

Back when I worked nights and the kids were in school and the wife was at work, I would lay out naked on an air mattress in the back yard during the day. We had an above ground pool back then. Sometimes I'd be in the pool floating, but if I planned on masturbating I'd put the mattress on the ground.
    Oh man, we used to have an above-ground pool too, but that was a long time ago! However, there was a day when I was home alone, the pool cover was off and the water was warm. Oh yes, you can see where this is going. lol So I put my swim trunks on, put a slippery air mattress next to the pool, got in, took my trunks off, enjoyed being naked in the water for a long time (holy shit I wish I could do that again - it felt amazing), and then I finally grabbed the slippery air mattress and took advantage of its slipperiness. I don't remember much after that. I probably put my trunks back on and got out. I don't know.

It wasn't the first time I was ever naked in that pool, but it was the first time where I could be naked and not have to worry about being seen. I mean, I think I tried it once before but my parents were home but they were inside and it was getting dark out.

It is very arousing to me to be naked outside.
    Oh man, ain't that the truth. I don't know what it is, if it's sexual or if it's one of those things where it's like you're finally doing something you've always wanted to do that this world tells you is wrong or something. Whatever it is, being naked outside never fails to arouse me, especially if I'm barefoot. I mean, I never wear underwear so the difference between being naked and fully clothed for me isn't as big as it was at first because I went straight from always wearing underwear and never being naked to never wearing underwear and being naked as much as possible. So I mean, if I'm naked outside and wearing shoes and socks, it doesn't feel quite as different as I'd like from being fully clothed due to no longer wearing underwear. So when I'm naked and barefoot outside, it's a feeling like no other: 100% vulnerable. I love it.

Have you ever rolled around in the grass naked? I did that one night, naked and barefoot. I didn't think I'd like it but I loved it. I did it because I was enjoying walking in the grass barefoot. Fortunately, there's a small spot in our front yard at night where it's dark enough that I didn't feel like I had a spotlight on me! Not to get too far ahead, but we have a street light directly in front of our house on our boulevard. We also have a full-sized tree in the front yard which casts a good shadow that I can hide in. If I went outside of that shadow, then I felt like I had a bright spotlight on me!

We have a 6ft privacy fence, but one neighbor has a 2 story and the other has a kitchen window facing us. That one is uphill enough to put their window higher than our fence.
    Oh man, I guess I should consider myself lucky because we just have a typical urban neighborhood, except we have a big white plastic 6ft privacy fence. lol

I used to get a big rush out of taking the trash out to the curb in the nude. The wife loved to watch me walknit out holding the bags in front of me, pause while making sure I didn't see anyone else outside, the dropping them and running back to the house. Usually only did that around 5:30 in the morning, or really late the night before.
    lol now that's awesome.

During the winter I will sometimes go out and start my truck naked. I really like that short exposure of freezing air on my naked body.
    Yeah, there are people on the Experience Project I linked above who say the same thing. I live in St. Paul Minnesota, so I don't know if I would ever want to do that. lol Maybe I'll try that this coming winter!

I think I would like to run and jump naked in a deep snow drift just once, but we don't get any regular snow around here the last few years. And don't always have a chance where it's just me and the wife. Which she won't even go outside topless in the backyard unless it is hot weather and after dark.
    lol what's wrong with her? hehe

I dunno how that would feel, but I ran across a pic on Fantasti.cc of a girl completely naked and barefoot laying and playing in the snow with a big smile on her face like she was laughing. I just went, "omg!" lol It didn't do anything for me, but maybe it would if I understood. I dunno.

Edit: I found it: http://fantasti.cc/user/hotshot_xxl/images/image/119173/

A few weeks ago we were alone and when I went in to mow the back yard I stripped down to my shoes. I tossed something up against the back window to get the wife to look outside and "catch" me...she sat out and watched me from the patio. That night after I showered she gave me a blow job on the couch! So I guess it got her I little aroused as well! !!
    LOL Nice. I'd say that's a job well done! haha

The risky part of naked in our front yard is we have a pole light directly across the street from our driveway, so it's lit up really bright. Anytime that light is burned out I am out almost every morning naked! I haven't gone as far as watering the flower beds naked in the morning b3cause 2 neighbors directly across the street leave roughly around the same time I do.
    Oh man, you're lucky. It seems that our street light has some kind of never-ending bulb in it! Have you ever noticed that street lights seem to get a lot brighter when you're naked? lol

Oh...and the neighbor beside us.....she has been leaving her car outside lately...I really want to walk over there way late at night and rub my cock on her door handle, just so I can know she touched something my cock touched!!! Haha!!!!!
    LOL That's hilarious!!! I busted a gut at this one!

I gotta go but I'll add more later...I love this topic!!!
    lol me too! I just, .... well, I dunno what got into me. Suddenly there I was typing it up and I thought, "Yeah right, I'll finish and then I'll change my mind like I always do with crazy posts like this right?" Nope! I finished, proofread it, perfected it, and submitted it just like it was a normal post! Then I sat there going, "I can't believe I just did that lol" It was weird waking up the next morning and remembering that I posted it. hehe I had mixed feelings, but only until I read my replies. This is too fun! I wish I had done this sooner. lol

...edit.....I gotta share the 4-wheeler story!!! Don't let me forget!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Man, the 4-wheeler story is awesome. lol

Ok...a few summers ago my younger brother was out of state for a while with work, and just got divorced so hos place was empty. 5 acres in the country, down a dirt road, closest neighbor almost a mile. His land was in a small low area. Going out his driveway had an incline in either direction. Looking for oncoming traffic from his gate you could see about 100yards to the left and maybe 200yards to the right. And he had NO trees along his front fence line, so as soon as you could see a vehicle approaching...it could see you.
    lol that just begs an exhibitionist to go trolling cars! I mean really, what are they gonna do? Maybe open the window and yell, "Hey! How much?!" hehe

Anyway.....I went out to do some mowing while he was gone. After I finished I needed to cool off, because I only had a key to the garage, not the house...so no A/C.

I jumped on his 4-wheeler and took off across his lot. The air felt pretty good but not good enough! I stopped up by the gate and shut off the quad. It was totally quiet. So I stripped down to my shoes, and put my clothes in my lap and took them back to the garage, which is at the back of the property. There is NOTHING close to the front of the property to hide behind if a car would come over the hill...I would be totally exposed!
    Can you imagine a family driving by? lol Oh, the conversations that they'd have for the next 10-20 miles! hahahaha

So I would listen back at the garage for any sounds of vehicles coming down that dirt road. Then I'd start the quad and run a lap all the way around the 5acre plot. And shut it off and listen again. Then I started stopping at the front gate amd shut off and listen. I pulled out onto the road a couple times and did a donut or two, but I regretfully chickened out of driving as far as up to the top of the hills on either side. I was too scared that a car would be coming and I'd get caught.
    I wouldn't have the guts either, but sitting here and thinking about it, I can't help but wonder what the big deal would be. I mean, it's not like they're going to stop. Well, they might stop to see if you're ok, but I think most people would enjoy seeing a naked person while they're out driving around. lol Or at least I hope they would! I know I would! I'd open the window and yell something, like maybe "Hey! Me too!" Or, "Whoa! Nice outfit! Who's your tailor?" hehe

It was a LOT of fun!.. I ended my time out there that night by getting on my knees and masturbating right at the edge of his driveway and the road!!!

Too bad he ended up selling that place...
    Yep! I would have done the same thing. Damn, I can only imagine how good that one felt!

As if this post weren't long enough, I have my own story to share.

Ok, so as I mentioned in my original post, I live with my parents. On June 5th of 2012, the weather started out in mid 60s but very humid, and it was only supposed to get up to about 75. So they decided to leave the central AC off and just open the windows. My dad was home all day that day and he was saying that maybe we will turn it on in the mid-afternoon (which would be too late in my opinion: I wanted to get rid of that humid air), so it was frustrating because I had plans to make my spaghetti and that always makes me rather warm because it's a bit of labor. So I started off in a t-shirt, underwear, jean shorts, socks and my slippers. I mean, I was cold to begin with because I wasn't doing anything and I hadn't eaten since the day before. So it was about noon, the humidity was up, and so it was a bit muggy - but again, apparently not warm enough to close up the house and turn the AC on (which I would have done in a heartbeat if my dad weren't home).

So, I started making my spaghetti, but unfortunately I had to start by washing the sauce pans and lids because I was too tired to clean them the last time I used them. Within a few minutes of cleaning them, I had to take my shirt off because I use the hottest water and I use rubber gloves (hey man, dishsoap is harsh and hot water hurts). A few minutes later, I had to go barefoot. Only, barefoot sucks when I'm not on carpet because then my soles don't get to breathe and they stick to the floor from sweating - that is, when the humidity is way up. Fortunately, my parents keep one of those stiff braided rugs in front of the sink.

I made it as far as getting started on the whole process of making my spaghetti. I boiled the frozen meatballs for 22 minutes (7 minutes to get the water to boil, 15 minutes to cook), drained the water, and poured my favorite sauce in there while my feet were sticking to the floor. lol Then I sat down at my computer for a half an hour to cool off while I left the sauce on a very low heat to marinate in heat more or less. After about 30 minutes, I came back to cook the noodles. I have this down to a science so that I always get a perfect portion so that I don't end up with leftovers nor do I end up wanting a lot more. So, I always count about 80-90 noodles, depending on my mood. After I counted the noodles, I put water in the saucepan and put it on the stove. I was still warm and sticky, sticking to the floor and irritable as a result. lol So, I put my socks on to stop sticking to the floor, but then I became a little too warm, even with no shirt on. Then it suddenly occurred to me: I'd probably feel cooler if I dried my crotch out because it was definitely not dry. Then I was like, wait a minute: that won't last very long. Hey! I know! Just take my underwear off so that the only thing on my body is (are) my jean shorts! Brilliant! Go commando!

So, I did exactly that. I spent some time to dry my crotch and my scrotum and everything and then I put my shorts back on. The water takes about 10 minutes to begin boiling, so I got to spend some time enjoying the feeling of not wearing any underwear, and holy crap I had a very hard erection! I found myself just constantly fondling myself and rubbing and massaging and masturbating through my jean shorts. I couldn't believe how awesome it felt. By this point, my erection was absolutely throbbing, and I only had a couple of minutes left before the water started boiling! How was I going to go back into the kitchen with this? My dad might see it and that would be extremely weird! Fortunately that didn't happen because, well, it seems to me that it can't. Like, as I approached the kitchen, I returned to normal - except I was feeling better without that underwear. Still, I worried that he might be able to tell that I wasn't wearing underwear, so I was a bit self-conscious about that. Only, I didn't care because I figured that if he asked for some reason, then I would just be like "well, I'm trying everything I can to keep cool". It was kind of working too.

So yeah, when I put my shorts back on after drying myself and began enjoying it that much, I decided right then and there that I was never wearing underwear ever again! I also decided that I would sleep naked that night! As is my nature, I began looking up everything I could on the internet about sleeping naked, and that made it hard to concentrate on eating. lol I was very aroused.

My dad was working the next day and he was going to be leaving the house at around 10:45am for this job that he had. So I decided while I was eating my spaghetti that I was going to be naked from that second on until about 5:30pm when my mom usually comes home! So this next day came and that's exactly what I did. He left, I waited to make sure that he was really gone, and then I went outside in our backyard and took it all off except for my socks and slippers because they have nothing but a bed of rocks back there and these harsh stepping stones (at least for bare feet). They also have a very nice little gazebo and a decent little deck as well as a modest patio. So, I wandered around everywhere back there with no clothing on me except for my socks and slippers! Of course, I had just about the hardest erection that I've ever had and I was constantly producing pre-cum which would bead up every minute or two.

Eventually, I went barefoot and that made me even more aroused, as if that were possible. My soles got very filthy, but at this point I didn't care because I was having the time of my life just being out there completely naked. I was doing all sorts of stretches and random large movements with my legs and arms because it felt awesome to be that free. I also felt like I was embracing the little bit of nature we have in our neighborhood and I felt like I was embracing the clouds and the sky, as if I was finally connected with "mother Earth". It was an experience like no other. I'll always remember it. I felt like I was giving myself exactly what I've been wanting my entire life.

I was out there for around 45 minutes or so, but eventually I went inside because it was getting hot and muggy. Of course, I eventually went back out there to lay on the deck to masturbate. I think I did that about 2-3 times. I couldn't help it. I think I even had to do it inside once. I was driving myself nuts, and so I almost constantly needed to restore balance! lol

As I promised myself, I spent the rest of the day naked. I slept naked again that night (there was no way I am going to stop sleeping naked, and there is no way I'll stop).

So, I did this every day over the next few days (how could I not?), and quite naturally enjoyed it. Well, one of the weekends not too long after June 5th of 2012 my parents went out of town, leaving on a Friday night. So of course, I decided that I was going to take full advantage of this and go out in front in the middle of the night completely naked and barefoot. Only, I couldn't wait and I ended up doing it at like 10:30 PM or so. lol I went outside and slowly crept out the front gate (6ft privacy fence) and kept looking both ways up and down the neighborhood for signs of life. lol There weren't any and it was actually pretty quiet. Also, being naked outside seems to give me extremely heightened senses and awareness. I felt like a wild animal, but a very vulnerable one. It was great. So anyway, we have a tree in the front yard not far from the front gate that casts a nice shadow from the street light directly in front of our house on the boulevard. So, I darted to the shadow and tried to hide in it like a ninja. lol I crouched down and stayed as low as possible, again feeling like some kind of wild animal. After noticing that no one was around and everyone was either inside or not home, I just boldly stood up in that shadow while still looking around. In hindsight, the tree's shadow would not have helped if someone had spotted me. I had nothing to hide behind. The tree was big enough to hide behind, but I would have had to go outside of the tree's shadow! I think that even from a distance I was probably obviously naked. lol I guess I was blinded by being totally aroused.

So anyway, there I was, standing up in that tree's shadow feeling exposed yet still hidden like a ninja. lol I looked at my skin and it wasn't reflecting much light so then I went over to the tree. This is where it gets weird: I wrapped myself around the tree, hugging as best as I could with my whole body. I guess I was giving some love to Earth, I dunno. It was probably the weirdest thing I've ever done. Then I noticed that I was enjoying my bare feet in the grass, so I decided to roll around in it. Wow. That felt great! Front, back, sides, I even just sat in it. Somehow, there were no mosquitos, but it was still in very early May of 2012. Although, one did bite me much later on on this story. lol I was glad of it later because it was a reminder the next day of my adventure, which I'm going to mention soon here.

So anyway, then I think I went back inside, but I couldn't shake the desire to go back out there and do something even more bold: walk down to the end of the block and back still naked and barefoot. We're about in the middle of the block, but still, there are about 5 houses in either direction! lol So, I went out in front again and did my ninja thing - this time, without as much fear. Then, I suddenly just boldly walked over to our 'private' sidewalk and damn, that street light seemed to be like a bright spotlight on me. Then I went back in the tree's shadow to take one more look around the neighborhood. Yep! I was gonna do it. So this time, I boldly and calmly went back to our private sidewalk, and just boldly and calmly followed it to the 2 steps at the end to the public sidewalk and then I calmly walked down to the end of the block - just as if I were fully clothed going for a walk at night. I didn't rush or anything. Except, I was naked, barefoot, and I had a very hard erection that I couldn't stop touching. lol I was also enjoying the sound of my naked feet on the sidewalk - a sound that I have never heard before.

So there I was, walking down our public sidewalk, holding and stroking myself a little bit with a little bit of a smile on my face while looking at all of the houses making sure that no one was outside or looking out their windows. There's a streetlight on the corner that I was approaching, so I went to the end of the sidewalk, checked everything out, looked around, had a desire to go out into the street under the streetlight, chickened out, and then I headed back. I was having the time of my life. When I was almost back home, instead of cutting to our private sidewalk by walking on the lawn in order to get back to privacy as fast as possible, I just took the public sidewalk right up to our private sidewalk and followed it all the way to our gate as if I were fully clothed. lol Once again, that street light felt bright! lol I felt like everyone was looking at my butt or something as I turned my back towards the houses across the street. I mean damn, it seems like that light is only there to light up our front yard! lol

I was a bit warm from all of this, so I decided to go inside and cool off (it was just warm and humid enough for me to want to go inside to the air conditioning). Well, an hour or so later, I had another great idea: I decided to put my shoes on and go take a naked tour of my neighborhood! So, I DID EXACTLY THAT! LOL This time, I boldly and calmly opened the front gate, boldly and calmly used our front private sidewalk to go to the public sidewalk, and I just went. I went in the same direction as before, only this time I toured at least 2-3 blocks around our house. lol I mean, I was seriously naked in everyone's neighborhood around us, and I even went up to the local playground/community center which is complete with a tennis court, a couple of baseball fields and an ice rink) and walked around. Only, it was brightly lit and there was almost nowhere to hide unless I laid down. lol Worse than that, it was near a semi-main road in our neighborhood and the main road wasn't that far away. If a cop drove down that main road, then I definitely could have been spotted! I tried to masturbate on that fear of getting caught, but my fear was too much so I quickly I went back to the residential sidewalks.

So, I toured, and toured, walking around with just me, my shoes and socks, and my erection. I was probably out there walking around for a good 30-45 minutes. It didn't take long for me to begin boldly walking around in the bright street lights and I was enjoying it immensely, almost hoping to be seen. I'm not an exhibitionist by any means, but I think I was beginning to understand why some people are. Well, I was beginning to masturbate quite consistently while walking, and so I eventually reached a point where I needed to find a place to unload! About 2 blocks away, I found a spot: a street light shining brightly, and then not far from it, a ton of shade. So guess what: while standing in some of the street light's light, I masturbated and within just 30 seconds or less, I unloaded onto the street, right about where a car could park. Wow. That was probably my best orgasm ever. As soon as I finished, I realized that I needed a way to clean up, but I discovered that clean-up really doesn't need anything but my hands and my mouth. I thought my hands would end up being sticky, but they were just fine.

So after that, I laughed my ass off about the little puddle I left and walked away half-hoping that someone had watched me and maybe got aroused by it. So, now that I felt better (lol), I began walking around some more. I took a different way back than I took out and in the distance at maybe 200-250 feet, I saw some guy standing at his side door with his side door light on above his head. I think he was smoking, but it was nearly impossible to tell at this distance with the low level of light. However, I was lit up by a street light! lol I think he was also staring right at me because his body was facing me and he was motionless! So the instant I noticed, I turned around and kind of scurried away laughing to myself about it. Hey, I didn't want him to know where I live. He might tell my parents! "You gotta keep your son under control" lol

So, I walked around a little more and went back inside. A little while later, I wanted to go back out there and masturbate at some random spot in our neighborhood again. So I did. I went out there far more boldly this time masturbating the whole way with a general idea of where I was going to go walking while knowing that I was also gonna have to explode at some point, and so like I said I just went masturbating the whole way and I was doing it as if there was no way anyone could see me. lol So yeah, this time I wasn't even looking around, I was just not caring at all if someone saw me and that turned me on even more. The first time I went out, I had not planned on masturbating; I just wanted to walk around and I ended up masturbating because I couldn't help it. This time, my only reason for going out there was to masturbate while walking around, knowing that I was going to eventually have an orgasm somewhere!

Well, I didn't last very long. I walked a little further away this time, but I was masturbating so much that I was overwhelmed with a desire to let it go. I was also extra turned on by how far away I went this time. lol So I began heading back and I about a block away from my house I finally couldn't take it anymore. So I stopped right in the middle of the street and I just boldly masturbated without caring if someone was watching. I mean, I really went to town on this one and I masturbated as if I had complete privacy. When I had my orgasm, I even didn't care if I was loud. I don't think I was, but I didn't try to be quiet. This one felt awesome too. When I finished making this 2nd little puddle (lol), I finished walking home completely satisfied.

I got back inside and tried to sit down and relax, but I wanted to go back out again. lol Except this time, I was going to do it barefoot! This was scary because I don't know what I might step on! Still, I did it anyway because I just had to experience walking a couple blocks away from home naked and barefoot. So, I did it and it felt awesome. Only, I didn't masturbate out there because I wouldn't have been able to run if I got caught. lol Yeah, that would have messed my feet up! Yet, I began masturbating a little bit while I walked anyway because it just felt too good. I made it all the way back home, still stroking myself. When I closed the gate, I reached the point of no return and I had my orgasm right there behind our gate! Oh crap! lol I regretted that because then I had to clean it up to get rid of the evidence. LOL While cleaning it up, a mosquito bit my right heel and so I decided to take the hint and I went back inside and I stayed put. I figured 3 times was enough. Besides, I didn't want to end up with sore balls. lol That happened to me once from having sex too many times in one day (at least I hope that's what made them sore).

Anyway, I was angry about the mosquito bite at first since I made it that far without one bite, but then I realized that it would be a souvenir. I was a little disappointed that I didn't have anyone catch me or that I didn't hear anything like "Hey! Put some clothes on!" or, "what the hell are you doing?". I got nothing except for maybe being seen by that one guy. lol I bet he was like, "what the hell? We never see shit like this here! He must be drunk or on drugs, or maybe doing a Dare". After all, it was a Friday night.

That was the only time I really did anything all that interesting while naked. Of course, I still went out in the backyard a few more times and masturbated on the deck, but that eventually stopped being as exciting, I guess because I was finally getting it out of my system - pun intended.

So yeah, that's my story of the way it was for me in the beginning. Not more than a week or so later, being naked was almost perfectly normal! I would even take it as far as this: when I'd come home from grocery shopping, I'd go inside the house, get completely naked, and then I'd make the 5-6 trips to get all of my groceries! lol That was fun the times I did it. Speaking of being out and coming back home, the first thing I always did was take all of my clothes off. It's kind of like how most people take their shoes off. Well, I take my clothes off since the only real point of having clothing on me while I'm alone would be to keep warm (or to protect furniture if I haven't showered for like 2-3 days, which I've done before). So I literally come in the door and strip until I'm naked and barefoot.

Quote Originally Posted by SLECTOR View Post
    Off topic here, but you know what else feels good in the summer time? AIR CONDITIONING!!!! I came home from work the other day to find my central air was out. It was over 95 degrees inside my house! The guy didn't show up until almost 9pm to fix it. Then it took all night for my house to cool off again. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep that night....How in the hell did people survive before air conditioning?
    Oh man, I know. This happened to us on the evening of July 3rd and we had to wait until mid-afternoon on July 5th to get it fixed! Fortunately, the outside temp stayed in the mid to upper 80s, but the humidity went up. I live in my parents' basement and it even got too warm down here! It made me wonder the same thing: what the hell did people do before air conditioning? My mom told me how when she was a little girl, she'd come in from playing and lay on the floor with a fan blowing on her. It's like, ok, yeah, but what if you're an adult and you have stuff to do? Do you just sweat buckets all day and deal with it? I guess back in those days it must not have been as bad since it was normal, kind of like when cars didn't have air conditioning!

So of course, now I'm wondering: Did you get naked? Did you sleep naked?

FLight Captain

You guys' stories really got me in the mood for some outdoor adventure! So a couple of hours ago I went out into the back yard. Luckily I have an 8ft privacy fence so I don't have to worry about being seen. Except for some swim shoes I was totally naked. I took my Ashley Fleshie that is mounted on the bar stool with me. It was hot as blazes outside so I decided to turn on the sprinkler and just play in the "rain". I put on my cockrings and stuffed a string of big anal balls in my ass, leaving two to just hang out. I got under the sprinkler and stood and began to stroke into my fleshie. The water felt sooooo good and I didn't even need any lube. I stroked slowly into her at first and worked my way up to ramming her really good!! I used my hands to coddle and tickle my balls and the two butt balls were slapping back and forth against my nuts and ass!! I had the stereo going and I stroked and fucked to the music. I had also taken my portable dvd player and set it up on the picnic table out of range of the sprinkler. I put in a Chastity Lynn compilation disc and just dreamed of slipping into her tight young butt hole!!

Before I knew it I was pounding into my Ashley like a madman!!! Fast, hard and deep!!! I couldn't stop grinning. I actually burst into laughter it felt so wonderful!! On the dvd Chastity was getting pile drived in her sweet butt by a big hard cock and the guy finally let loose with a beautiful sticky anal creampie!! As his jizz shot off her asshole winked as if begging for more!! Oh it was NICE!! The glorious site of it really made me want to cum but I held back. I want to save that for the end of the day.

So I decided it was time for some butt play. I took my biggest dildo and put it into it's mount on the wall. This dildo is a whopper and it took me a minute to even get it inside. It actually hurt a little at first, but soon I was sliding back and forth on it like crazy!! The water had me soaking wet and I played with my dick and balls while letting that big rubber donkey dick give me the ride of a lifetime!! I was fucking it so good and hard, for a minute there I thought my eyeballs were going to pop out of my head!!! So much fucking fun!!

I was out there for about an hour, just going back and forth between fucking my fleshie and then switching to the dildo. Everytime I would get close to cumming in my fleshie I would ease off and move back to the dildo!! Finally my skin was starting to prune from the water so I dried off and brought all the toys back inside. Took a quick shower and now I am back in the computer room, watching a Lil' Candy compilation disc on one tv and some lesbian cheerleaders on another one. Gonna have to let my dick rest for a bit, got about three hours left of play time before the main flight.

Time to work on this barely legal blonde anal compilation I am working on. I think next weekend I am going to try to put up some mirrors somehow in the yard so I can watch myself play!!!

FLight First Officer

DAMN Slector! You are a FREAK!!!!! LOL

I am jealous of your alone time sometimes.

FLight Navigator

Damn, I'd be worried about the neighbors hearing me. lol That sounds like a real blast though! Just like KssnCzns, I'm actually a little bit jealous here. lol

FLight Captain

Yeah, that was fun! So much fun that I did it again this morning. It's Wednesday and I took a vacation day today. I could barely sleep last night I was so excited about doing it again today. I got up really early, before sun up and set everything up in the back yard. It was already getting warm outside even at 5:30am so I had the sprinkler going again. I got the dildo mounted on the wall and slowly slid it in deep. Then I took my bar stool mounted Ashley fleshie and slipped her over my cock at the same time. So by just moving my hips just a little I was doing the fleshie and the dildo at the same time.

The sun had not risen yet (but soon) and beforehand I had put on a cd I burned a few years ago of really light classical music. It has that song that you always hear on cartoons as the sun is rising http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RM7cQCC4sU and I timed it just right!! The song played just as the sun was coming up while I was slowly, almost romantically, sliding slowly in and out of my fleshie while the dildo simultaneously moved back and forth in my ass. All the while the cool water of the sprinkler rained down upon me!

I'm gonna tell you, although I would always rather be in love with a real woman, it was one of the most romantic experiences of my life (alone that is)!! Between the beauty of the sunrise, the music, and the stimuli coursing through my body--I actually almost began to cry!! A huge wave of emotion hit me and I just couldn't hold back. Slowly, ever so slowly, the orgasm reached a zenith and I unloaded a huge load of hot cum deep inside my Ashley!! It seemed to last forever and it felt like my whole body went numb!! If I had not been impaled on 9 inches of good rubber dildo I probably would have fell to me knees!! I massaged my balls as they just emptied and emptied as I stared into the morning sun.

It was so good that, when I finally regained enough strength to withdraw, I came back inside and just fell onto the bed, still soaking wet, and was fast asleep in seconds......I slept for about two hours. I must have been stroking myself in my sleep because when I came to my cock was in my hand and hard again....So I cooked some breakfast, got cleaned up, and now I'm going at it again (but inside this time)!!
    Last edited by SLECTOR; 07-17-2013 at 10:06 AM.

FLight Navigator

Damn, I have to admit that I'm a bit jealous!

So, I was wondering: do any of you ever drive naked? Or, have you driven naked? I did it once and I can tell you about it, but I'll wait.

FLight Attendant

I drive naked all the time on my way to the river where I usually meet a friend for outdoor fun, love the thrill of possibly being caught!

FLight Navigator

Damn. You got me beat. lol When I was home alone, I drove naked at night to the grocery store, got dressed in my car, got my groceries, came back out, got naked in my car, and drove home. I had a few close calls, so I decided to never do it again. lol It was fun though!

FLight Navigator

Been at a pool party last weekend. No idea what's the deal with keeping up the clothes those days. I would have loved to just go around completely naked, it's the best those days! Makes me feel much fresher.

FLight Attendant

I was housesitting once and used their hot tub for a few hours late one night completely naked, kept the jets aimed at my bumhole the entire time.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Britton View Post
    I was housesitting once and used their hot tub for a few hours late one night completely naked, kept the jets aimed at my bumhole the entire time.
    I would have done the same! lol

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post
    Damn, I have to admit that I'm a bit jealous!

So, I was wondering: do any of you ever drive naked? Or, have you driven naked? I did it once and I can tell you about it, but I'll wait.
    I have driven with just a shirt and shoes a lot of times. Day and night.

My closest call was once I stopped at Sonic drive-in around 11pm to see my little sis-n-law who was a carhop. I always get horny after seeing her so as I left I dropped my pants to my ankles and started playing with myself as I drove back home. Well I came up on a blind curve and lo and behold there is a traffic check set up!!!

Extremely lucky I had limo tint on the windows, because I barely got zipped befote the cop was tapping on my glass with his MagLight!

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Britton View Post
    I've hopped the fence before to go skinny-dip in the neighbors pool when I knew they were out of town. The wife would watch over the fence but she never would join me.

FLight Attendant

Always impressed with people who can do this.

I've tried, but subconsciously, my brain must be programmed to think that if I'm naked for more than a few moments and not in the shower, that means I must be getting ready for sex, so I almost always automatically get horny the whole time.

That, and having my dick swing around never really seems like a good idea when going about my day-to-day at home.

The probable biggest issue is that the clean-freak in me will want to be constantly showering. I mean, it's convenient while naked to go to the bathroom, but I wouldn't feel comfortable afterwards having my dick brush against stuff, or stick down bare-butt on any surfaces.

Long story short, when I've tried being naked around the house to do my usual thing, all I think about is masturbating.

FLight First Officer

Ok Packman...why do you think I like being naked so much? I do in fact masturbate A LOT!!!

Haha...I hear ya about nsome of the other things though. I don't like sitting on our wooden chairs in the dining broom naked, but fabric bfurniture doesn't bother me.

FLight Navigator

I love laying on the couch naked. My couch is micro fiber, it's very soft.

FLight First Officer

I've slept naked since I was around 16 and nowadays when I have to wear something it feels uncomfortable from being so used to sleeping naked. Another thing for me is after getting out of the shower, I hate getting dressed again if I'm home for the night; it just seems pointless. In the summer my friends think it's funny how constantly shirtless I am. It just feels wrong to wear one when I don't have to in summer. At the lakes we have a lot of privacy so friends and I skinny dip more often than not and it also feels good to just lay in the sun buck naked. It was sorta cool seeing my friends who were nervous about being seen naked become comfortable in the buff. I have one female friend that says it was the most liberating thing she's ever done. It's not sexually at all (I don't view any of my friends sexually) and it's cool when you know nobody cares what anyone looks like naked. I think being naked non-sexually is good for body image. Chicks see that it's ok to not be a size 6 or under and dudes can see that most guys don't have porn-sized horse cocks.

FLight Captain

I'm with Packman 123, unless I am taking a shower or am horny I'd rather not be naked. To me naked=horny.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Packman123 View Post
    Always impressed with people who can do this.

I've tried, but subconsciously, my brain must be programmed to think that if I'm naked for more than a few moments and not in the shower, that means I must be getting ready for sex, so I almost always automatically get horny the whole time.
    Yeah, this is the way it was for me at first. I didn't look at it as though I was getting ready for sex, but I was definitely turned on most of the time and I definitely ended up masturbating a lot. I couldn't really do anything without also being turned on. I even had to keep a facial tissue with me because of the constant production of pre-cum. It wasn't pouring out or anything, but every minute or so I'd have another bead sitting on my tip - even when I was completely flaccid. I call that "leftover pre-cum". In some ways, this was almost irritating because the impatient side of me wanted this to be normalized sooner rather than later, but of course that wasn't happening.

Of course, it eventually normalized, but I don't remember how long it took exactly. Sometimes I think it took just a few days, but other times I think that it might have taken over a week to perhaps over a month. It's all a blur now.

By the way, I don't want to scare you or anything, but you're right about being programmed: I would call it "being brainwashed". I mean, I'm considering how we're taught since a very young age that if we don't have clothing on our body, then we're "naked". We're programmed to think that it's "wrong" to be naked. Or, maybe not "wrong", but we're programmed in such a way where even if we are going to be alone for an extended period of time, most people would automatically reject the idea of taking all of their clothing off. They wouldn't understand that there's no longer a point to having clothing on when the two following criteria are met:

• They're alone and will be alone for a long time (like say, maybe a minimum of an hour to as much as several days or more)
    • It's warm enough that clothing won't be needed for warmth

Seriously: what's the point of clothing if both of these criteria are met? Yeah, at first I was pretty much constantly sexually aroused, but I'll tell you all a secret that I've never told anyone: I was sexually aroused the first time I drove a car by myself. It was legal and it was my first time, and so for some reason it turned me on. I don't know why, but this isn't the first time I've been turned on by doing something big for the first time like that. Perhaps a psychologist would be able to explain it. I was also sexually aroused the first time I put deodorant on. Again, I don't know why. Here's something else no one knows about me, and this will probably make some of you go "OMG that's nasty!": back in early 2011, I started drinking my own urine (although, I don't do it as much as before because now I've done it and so now that sub-conscious desire is out of my system, so to speak). Yes, that's safe and yes it's awesome. However, the point is to say that once again, that turned me on and it would turn me on every time I did it for the first several days or weeks. Once it became a part of my normal everyday life, it was just as normal as anything else.

I'm vaguely remembering other examples, but I don't remember enough to be able to recall what the specifics were, such as driving alone or the first time, or putting deodorant on, etc. With these things, I had an adjustment period to reach the point where it was no longer turning me on.

So, it was the same thing for me when I took my underwear off and went "commando" for the day, and it was the same thing when I slept naked for the first time that night, and it was the same thing when the next day I started trying to live my normal life without any clothing on. After a while, I was no longer turned on by it. Of course, it took a lot longer than the adjustment period for everything else I mentioned above! I think the reason for that is it's simply a much bigger thing, just like drinking my urine was. It was huge, and I think it was a sub-conscious desire that I've had my whole life. I mean, that's the only explanation I can think of. For being naked and drinking my urine, it's as if my body or my sub-conscious was saying, "Yes! Finally! Thank you!"

So yeah, don't be impressed because this definitely required an adjustment period. Now that I've been through it, I prefer having no clothing on and it rarely turns me on now because of how normal it is. Not only that, but I think it helps that I don't wear underwear because I used to wear briefs and so when briefs were on me all day and then when I took them off like at the end of the day or something, there's a HUGE difference in the way my body feels. Without underwear, I don't feel all that different with or without my jeans or jean shorts on (or the occasional dress pants). So when I take them off, I don't necessarily suddenly feel naked - but that's also due, in part, to trying to live my life without clothing on my body as much as possible.

Man, my next girlfriend is going to love this. lol She'll probably feel like we've known each other for a long time! hahaha It might be like, "Wow. You're so comfortable being naked in front of me!" Yep! I no longer feel "naked" when I'm naked. I just don't have any clothing on my body.

That, and having my dick swing around never really seems like a good idea when going about my day-to-day at home.
    I guess I have a blessing in disguise because mine is barely 4.5 to 5" erect. Flaccid, it doesn't swing all that much unless it just returned to a flaccid state or I guess if I'm really warm or something. Still, even then there's not enough to really swing around. To be honest though, even if I were hung like a horse, I'd still have no problem with it because the feeling of freedom can't be beat. I haven't had any "close calls" yet because I seem to adjust automatically - like when using the stove the oven.

The probable biggest issue is that the clean-freak in me will want to be constantly showering. I mean, it's convenient while naked to go to the bathroom, but I wouldn't feel comfortable afterwards having my dick brush against stuff, or stick down bare-butt on any surfaces.
    That was a huge benefit for me. Previous to that, I never really washed my entire body. The only things I used to use soap on were my pubic hair, penis, scrotum, crotch and of course my face and my hair. The only time I ever washed my entire body was when I had done a lot of sweating during the day, but even then I wouldn't wash my entire body. For some reason, I still didn't wash my crack and my anus, and I still didn't sit down and wash my feet (including my toes and also in between them). Being naked changed all that, and I'm very grateful for it because being 100% clean like that is a feeling like no other.

There are other benefits to being 100% clean every day: I don't have to wash my bedding as often. If I shower right before bed, then I'm as clean as possible and this also makes it easier to avoid night sweats. Plus, I sleep better thanks to the extra comfort that comes from being that clean. My favorite benefit though is just the way it feels to be doing my day-to-day stuff without any clothing. I learned that there's a big difference in the way I feel without clothing on me between being clean and not being clean. I sometimes suffer from depression and so sometimes it makes me not want to do anything at all. Well, for a while there I was going 2 or more days in between showers because of this and I learned that when my body isn't clean, it's not as comfortable to be naked - it's just not as nice. I don't know what it is, maybe it's due to all the little hairs on my body not being clean and being kind of matted down, but whatever it is I don't like it and I don't really get to enjoy being naked as much until I'm clean.

Also, being "squeaky clean" means that there's no problem sitting down on anything.

Long story short, when I've tried being naked around the house to do my usual thing, all I think about is masturbating.
    So yeah, I think that this is normal at first.

I have some things to add, but I don't want to edit them into what I typed above, so I'll just mention them here: I think that the reason for being sexually aroused is not that it's sexual, but it's that you really, really like it. For example, back in early December of 2012, I learned about squatting to poop instead of sitting - or at least being in the squatting position. I learned that it's far healthier and why it's far healthier. I also learned about a pre-made foot stool for the toilet called The Squatty Potty. So as a test to see if I would like this, I grabbed the two sturdy 10" tall buckets I have, turned them upside down, sat down, put my feet up on them, and did a "dry run", so to speak. When I did that, I was turned on a little bit! So right then and there, I knew I was going to like this and I couldn't wait for the real thing. So then when it came time for the real thing, I was turned on even more! After I was done, I said, "Oh yeah, I definitely like it!" and I ordered a Squatty Potty without hesitation.

The first several times I used it, I'd get very hard and very turned on. It always made me produce pre-cum. I even discovered superior positions to make it even better instead of just sitting there with my feet up on it, and that made me turned on even more. What would really turn me on is being able to just squat into a hole in the floor or something. lol Or, to be able to go outside and squat in the grass!

So, I think that being sexually aroused is just your body's way of telling you that you're doing something that you really like, something that perhaps you've always sub-consciously wanted to do, or whatever could be related to that somehow.

In other words, I recommend that you try it out. Perhaps you can start the same way I did: stop wearing underwear, then sleep without any clothing on, and then try living your normal life without any clothing on. I think the reason for being sexually aroused is it's like your body is giving you a solid confirmation that you're doing exactly what you truly want to do: you're being true to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
    I've slept naked since I was around 16 and nowadays when I have to wear something it feels uncomfortable from being so used to sleeping naked.
    Oh that sucks that there are times where you have to sleep with something on. I slept naked even through this last winter (my first winter sleeping naked), but I also have a small room and a space heater. I admit though that I don't enjoy having to get up in the middle of the night during the dead of winter to urinate. lol However, I think that's a small price to pay for the comfort and luxury of sleeping naked.

Another thing for me is after getting out of the shower, I hate getting dressed again if I'm home for the night; it just seems pointless.
    Exactly! I mean, it's like, what's the point of clothing if I'm alone and it's warm enough so that I won't be cold? Not only that, but the body needs time to dry properly. Too many people put their underwear on in less than 15-30 minutes after their shower, but what they don't realize is that's why it becomes itchy! They're trapping all that moisture that's still inside the skin, and thus it becomes a warm and moist environment which is not good. The same goes for the feet: too many people don't let their feet dry properly and then they wonder why their feet itch.

In the summer my friends think it's funny how constantly shirtless I am. It just feels wrong to wear one when I don't have to in summer.
    lol yep! Being shirtless and barefoot around the house is the closest I can get to being naked when I'm not alone. lol

At the lakes we have a lot of privacy so friends and I skinny dip more often than not and it also feels good to just lay in the sun buck naked. It was sorta cool seeing my friends who were nervous about being seen naked become comfortable in the buff.
    Hey Packman, this kind of goes with what I was trying to say: deep down, I think we would all prefer not having to have clothing on, even with friends. Although, I think I'd have a major erection the first few times. I know that there are people who completely object to nudity, like, "I don't want to see that", but here we have a good example: his friends were nervous about being seen naked, but then they became comfortable with it very quickly. It's just that we're "programmed" otherwise, just as you said. I'd rather call it "being brainwashed", but hey.

So yeah Oh Long Johnson, that sounds like a blast. It makes me wish I lived within driving distance of a nude beach, or a lake where nudity is allowed! Although again, my fear would be having just about the hardest erection of my life at first. I'd have to go somewhere and masturbate!

I have one female friend that says it was the most liberating thing she's ever done.
    That's exactly it: it's liberating! Maybe to continue from what I said above, perhaps I would just masturbate right in front of everyone without trying to hide it at all. Now that would be liberating for sure! I bet I wouldn't be the only one who would be wanting to masturbate. lol I mean, by doing that I'd probably suddenly make it ok for everyone else to do it.

It's not sexually at all (I don't view any of my friends sexually) and it's cool when you know nobody cares what anyone looks like naked.
    Yeah, I mean it's like, we all know what the human body looks like when it doesn't have any clothing on it, so what's the big deal? lol

I think being naked non-sexually is good for body image. Chicks see that it's ok to not be a size 6 or under and dudes can see that most guys don't have porn-sized horse cocks.
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to the reaction of the next girlfriend I get because she'll be the first I've had in a few years, and I began being naked like this on June 5th of 2012. I bet that if I'm not her first, then she'll probably be extremely amazed or impressed by how comfortable I am being naked in front of her. I mean, I bet most women only get guys who are never naked unless they're showering, changing their clothing, having sex, or masturbating. Even if I get a girlfriend who has never had anyone else before (fat chance, I know lol), I bet she's still be impressed and perhaps even intimidated. hehe

Actually, my ideal girlfriend would be one who prefers being naked too and who has already "normalized" it. Just imagine living together and you're always naked. Talk about a close and strong relationship!

Now that I know the joys and pleasure and luxury of living my normal life as much as possible without clothing on, I'd love to get married to a like-minded woman and have a couple of children and raise them to be the same, but it's not that I'd be forcing it upon them - it's that I'd be giving them their freedom rather than making them wear clothing. Has anyone here ever seen how a toddler or even very young children like 5 years old or younger will want to go running around when they're naked? Think about that, and then think about finally giving yourself permission to do it as an adult. I think that's why we get so turned on at first.

I'm with Packman 123, unless I am taking a shower or am horny I'd rather not be naked. To me naked=horny.
    Yeah, that's how it was for me at first too. However, I think that I'm beginning to figure out exactly why by talking about it in this thread. My post directly above is huge, but I think I'm beginning to figure out why "naked=horny". It's only like that at first.
    Last edited by TwoCables; 07-25-2013 at 12:39 PM.

FLight First Officer

Ok...yesterday it was raining when I got home. I stripped down and went out in the backyard for a minute to feel the cool rain on my nakedness. It was ok...

Then last night the wife and I had a date night. Went to a Minor League baseball game about 45min away. In the parking lot before leaving, I dropped my jeans around my ankles, took off my polo shirt and threw it in the back seat. I have a full size 4x4 truck with tinted windows...which I rolled down around shoulder height.

The wife sat in the middle playing with my cock as we slowly made our way out of 5he parking lot. Then several blocks at a very slow pace thru downtown, with yhe windows all the way down, and pedestrians r8ght along side of the sidewalks.

Then onto the highway. I pulled off my undershirt now and put it under me, and between my legs.

Now my wife has NO rhythm or concept of how to jack a guy off without some external stimulation to help me get off. Plus she didn't have any lotion. So I had to start fantasizing about having sex with my cousin in which I am in love with.

I am able to imagine in my mind that I am truly having s3x with her. I say in my mind exactly what I would be doing to her very graphically I might add. I kinda escape into that fantasy and the n3xt thing I know my wife is gasping as she feels my hot cum on her wrist and hand! She is always excited when she gets me to cum by herself. I used to always have to at least grab her wrist and control her grip and stroke rhythm.

Now that I use my cousin fantasy to get me fully aroused all I have to do is thrust my hips a little to get her rhythm where it needs to be and get her to hit the tip a little better.

Cruise control and a long straight section of expressway "came" in handy at just the right time!!!

FLight Captain

WOW!! I just had a good bout of naked fun in the backyard!! I laid down a blanket, got on my knees and rode the biggest dildo I have!! All the while fucking my ICE fleshie!! Loved watching my dick slide into it!! I had my portable dvd player with me and was watching some of the most beautiful blondes getting anal creampied!! Man, I was just zoning out on it when a low flying airplane flew over!! I wonder if he saw me? Although the thought of it really turned me on I decided it was time to come back inside! I'm going to go jack off to some old Shay Seet porn. Man, that chick was hot in her day!!

FLight First Officer

I was able to get naked in a river yesterday. There is seclude spot we go out to and drink beers and chill. You gotta push through some serious deeps woods to get there but it's worth it. It's a little sandbar island in the river. The water is only waist high so getting to it while carrying a cooler is not hard, But anyways, since there's no chance anyone would see us out there, we stripped down and skinny dipped and ended up just staying naked and laid in the sand. I think my ass got a little sunburnt.

FLight Navigator

Ok...yesterday it was raining when I got home. I stripped down and went out in the backyard for a minute to feel the cool rain on my nakedness. It was ok...
    Hey, I've heard of people doing that and really enjoying it, but I haven't tried it yet. Although, I might get a chance this Wednesday according to the weather.

Then last night the wife and I had a date night. Went to a Minor League baseball game about 45min away. In the parking lot before leaving, I dropped my jeans around my ankles, took off my polo shirt and threw it in the back seat. I have a full size 4x4 truck with tinted windows...which I rolled down around shoulder height.

The wife sat in the middle playing with my cock as we slowly made our way out of 5he parking lot. Then several blocks at a very slow pace thru downtown, with yhe windows all the way down, and pedestrians r8ght along side of the sidewalks.

Then onto the highway. I pulled off my undershirt now and put it under me, and between my legs.

Now my wife has NO rhythm or concept of how to jack a guy off without some external stimulation to help me get off. Plus she didn't have any lotion. So I had to start fantasizing about having sex with my cousin in which I am in love with.

I am able to imagine in my mind that I am truly having s3x with her. I say in my mind exactly what I would be doing to her very graphically I might add. I kinda escape into that fantasy and the n3xt thing I know my wife is gasping as she feels my hot cum on her wrist and hand! She is always excited when she gets me to cum by herself. I used to always have to at least grab her wrist and control her grip and stroke rhythm.

Now that I use my cousin fantasy to get me fully aroused all I have to do is thrust my hips a little to get her rhythm where it needs to be and get her to hit the tip a little better.

Cruise control and a long straight section of expressway "came" in handy at just the right time!!!
    Wow. I love it! Thank you for sharing this.

Just an idea: take the time to teach her how to get you off. It could be a very, very erotic and sexy experience. Or, find some porn clips that show women doing it the way you like it and then you can watch them together while she tries to copy what she's watching.

WOW!! I just had a good bout of naked fun in the backyard!! I laid down a blanket, got on my knees and rode the biggest dildo I have!! All the while fucking my ICE fleshie!! Loved watching my dick slide into it!! I had my portable dvd player with me and was watching some of the most beautiful blondes getting anal creampied!! Man, I was just zoning out on it when a low flying airplane flew over!! I wonder if he saw me? Although the thought of it really turned me on I decided it was time to come back inside! I'm going to go jack off to some old Shay Seet porn. Man, that chick was hot in her day!!
    lol can you imagine if the captain were talking to the passengers? "...and over on our left, we have - OMG" hehe

I was able to get naked in a river yesterday. There is seclude spot we go out to and drink beers and chill. You gotta push through some serious deeps woods to get there but it's worth it. It's a little sandbar island in the river. The water is only waist high so getting to it while carrying a cooler is not hard, But anyways, since there's no chance anyone would see us out there, we stripped down and skinny dipped and ended up just staying naked and laid in the sand. I think my ass got a little sunburnt.
    lol at least your penis didn't get sunburnt!
    Last edited by TwoCables; 07-28-2013 at 09:08 PM.

FLight Navigator

I finally got a smart phone last week, and immediately seized upon the opportunities for travel (since I don't own a laptop). A couple of days ago, I had to go to the university I recently transferred to to take care of some things. So I loaded a video onto my phone, and plugged it into my car's sound system. I put my Super Ribbed in a cooler of hot water, and drove off with the video playing. The scene had a long intro, but even so by the time I got there the lesbian action was well under way, and my was precum was starting to get through my pants without me even touching anything.

Unfortunately, unlike my community college, the parking deck at the university has a top entrance/exit as well as bottom one, so there was no place for me to have complete privacy. But I did find an area with few cars and nobody seemed to be walking through. I went to work, placing a hand towel over my shorts to keep any lube/water from making it look like I wet my pants. Even though I was a little nervous, and kept my head on a swivel, I was surprised at how turned on I was. I flew for about ten minutes of awesomeness, pausing now and then when a car passed by (my car is a sedan, so the top of the fleshlight could be seen unless I put it down and pretended to be reading). When I was done, I put the sleeve back in the cooler, and went to take care of my actual business.

When I got back to the car, though, I was still in the mood. And since I had already overrun the grace period, and would have to pay for parking, I figured "What the heck, I've got some time." And again, to my surprise, I was able to go quite strong. I actually came so hard that I didn't realize a car was coming until it was driving past me. I don't think the driver saw me, though. The whole thing had me so excited, in fact (and the scene was really good), that after I got home, I put the video back on my computer and finished it while flying for a third time.

The whole experience was pretty awesome. I was quite surprised at 1) how aroused I was, 2) that I was able to pull it off to completion, and 3) that I did it twice while I was there. I have to head over to my old community college at some point this month, and the parking lot there should have a secluded spot. Maybe I'll give it another go..

FLight First Officer

Now that is an awesome story Makc!!!

I've only had one flight in a vehicle, and I did it while the wife was driving. I was in the front passenger seat and when I came a truck was approaching so I raised up high enough the driver would be able to see yhe FL if they looked. I had my feet on the dash already without my seat belt on, so it was easy to just thrust my crotch upward.

I still want to get naked on my drive home and find a female truck driver to pull up next to while I am jacking off and get her a flash...

I did jerk off tonclimax one day last week. I pulled off my work shirt and put it under me in the seat. I was playing with myself for most of the 20min drive. Then I finally started thinking about my cousin and was able to climax! I was able to push my cock forward enough to cum on my shirt. Itnfelt pretty damn good.

FLight Navigator

Thanks for the compliment My community college's summer classes end on Monday, so I think I'm gonna go in on Tuesday or Wednesday to take care of some business... and then deal with my school stuff

Now that I've got the smart phone, I should really find my own secluded area of a park...

I still want to get naked on my drive home and find a female truck driver to pull up next to while I am jacking off and get her a flash...
    I hope you don't actually try that :S
    It's important to be courteous and remember that the vast majority of people have no desire to see you doing that, and that their desire not to see you takes precedence over how much it turns you on.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Макс Лазер View Post
    I hope you don't actually try that :S
    It's important to be courteous and remember that the vast majority of people have no desire to see you doing that, and that their desire not to see you takes precedence over how much it turns you on.
    ..... :-( .....

FLight Navigator

Although now you've made me wonder if there's some forum or social networking site devoted to connecting people who actually want to see each other jerk off while driving or something like that. Find people in your area and exchange information so that you might "stumble" upon each other or something like that.

Rule 34 at its finest, I suppose.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Макс Лазер View Post
    Although now you've made me wonder if there's some forum or social networking site devoted to connecting people who actually want to see each other jerk off while driving or something like that. Find people in your area and exchange information so that you might "stumble" upon each other or something like that.

Rule 34 at its finest, I suppose.
    That sounds really tempting, but I would never do something that required making some type of contact with a person. Too many things that could go wrong. They could use the contact to approach you ay a time when you are with your spouse or partner...or stalk you or blackmail or etc...

If a person used extra precautions, I believe it would be less risky to quickly flash another motorist, and then slow down and exit off before they could see you license plate.

I had also thought of a secluded back road that crosses over a turnpike. If I was standing there naked jerking off while cars passed below, there ar3 no exits or on-ramps for miles from that overpass...so as long as I didn't shoot my load over yhe edge and splash a windshield. . .

Anyway...I once pulled up next to a guy fingering his girl in the front seat. He had his arm around her and his hand down her shorts. They way his arm was moving and the way she was arching her back and had her legs spread apart...she was feeling good...I hat3d that they turned left before I could get a longer look!

Andbone day I pulled up next to a lady in a Ford Explorer and she just had on a bra and some shorts...she had her left leg pulled back where her knee was up pretty high. Not sure if she was making it easy to finger herself or what. . .

And once i was driving beside a little sports car with her windows down. Mynyruck sat much higher so I could see her lap. She had on a short skirt and the wind kept blowing it up, so she kept reaching down and pushing it down between her legs. It looked so much like she was playing with herself that I snapped a pic with my phone, but deleted it cause ibwas afraid the wife would find it.

FLight First Officer

Ok...I forgot about my other feels good in the summer story!

We were at our sons house the other evening. The wife and I went at different times so both vehicles were there. On tue way home it was just before dusk. She was following behind me. I was sweaty from working out in his garage so I totally stripped down naked...except for my jewelry!

Then at a stop sign I threw it in park and jumped out to flash my wife, and noticed there was a pickup coming back about a block so I jumped back in! But she saw me and I saw the look of shock on her face!

Then a few blocks later the pickup turned off so another 3way stop on the way into our neighborhood I did it again. There was a house to our right, but no houses on the left side of the street. This time I ran back to her door hoping she would open it and grab my cock at least...but she was freaking out looking over her shoulder to see of anyone was outside at the hoise. She did at least roll down the window and I got her to give me a kiss!

I've stepped out and flashed her before like this but never ran back to her vehicle like this time.

I absolutely love being naked outside!!!!!

FLight Navigator

Lol it´s good to be naked, but not too much when you´re surrounded by people.
    Agree with this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqDqrG7DyjU

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Unilqadium View Post
    Lol it´s good to be naked, but not too much when you´re surrounded by people.
    Agree with this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqDqrG7DyjU
    That was pretty funny!

FLight Captain

I had a nice little naked session out in the back yard this morning right before the sun came up!....Just lovely!!