Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default girls at the fast food in the mall or other places

has this ever happen to you your at the mall and you see a girl working at the fast food place
    and you get your order and she says anything else ? you want to say yea lets going in your break room or bathroom
    and let me jam my rod inn you. theres been times when i buy a ice cream in a big cup and see a girl at the counter and want to slip
    my hot rod into the cup and bust a big load deep inside of it thinking about here

or theres the girl or lady not so hot you just want to let lose on her head with cum
    i mean some dont look happy working there bet that would make there day

FLight Navigator

Default Re: girls at the fast food in the mall or other places

For some reason, I've been always attracted to girls who work at restaurants and other public places where they serve people. I think the concept itself makes them sort of feminine and giving, even though they do get paid for what they do. lol. But their profession alone isn't enough for me to like them, of course. They do need to be attractive to begin with.

FLight First Officer

Supermarkets are another great place. They seem to have an endless turnover of hot young girls (at least where I live). Many years ago I was shopping at a local store. There was a new, cute young cashier that rang up my order. I asked her for an extra bag or something and she said in a sexy exuberant voice, "You can have ANNNYTHINNNG you want!" I nearly passed out! She actually stressed the word "ANYTHING!" I definitely would have taken her up on her kind offer, but I was recenty engaged to my wife and I was going to see her right after I left the store. I kind of nervously chuckled and said "Thanks." Then I left. I was in love with my fiance, so it definately would have been out if the question. But I still can't get over the fact that I had been shopping at that store consistantly for about 7 years and flirted with a lot of cute cashiers with no luck and as soon as I get engaged, BAM! A great opportunity practically (literally?) falls in my lap and I can't do anything about it! When I got to my fiance'a house, I told her the whole thing and we both had a good laugh about it. Although I suspect she was a little happy I was feeling sad about the missed opportunity!

FLight Navigator

Nooo... how could you imagine that :P
    This weekend I went to a free concert, the waitress offered me one extra serving of french fries. FYI in my language "fries" is nice slang for pussy
    Asked her about after work, but she got a boyfriend, lucky bastard!
    Anyway, I find plenty behind counters lately.

FLight Navigator

Today I saw a girl shopping with her boyfriend (the lucky bastard). She was wearing a cute zip-up hoody but below the waist she looked like she was dressed for some serious cardio. She was wearing really short, tight Nike shorts. Basically looked like this photo I found on Tumblr.

Her lower body was thick but really toned too. I wish that I could have turned invisible and just follow her around.

FLight First Officer

I know what you guys mean, it's like any time i go to a grocery store, restaurant, or fast food restaurant there is always a really cute young hottie with a nice tight little body. I went bowling for the first time in a year last week (I've been bowling on a league for about 10 years now but i had to take a year off because I had two hip surgeries in the last year) and there was this cute new girl working at the desk and we kept looking at each other and smiling the whole time i was there. And then I went bowling again yesterday and there was another cute asian girl who kept looking at me and smiling the whole time lol. I don't usually get alot of attention from girls that i know of so it's nice for a change, I'm not really a bad looking dude but I do have a little extra around the middle but it helps that I'm tall and built like a linebacker. I'm going to try my luck and try to get to know them a little better, it's gonna be a little tough cuz i get shy and nervous when i talk to girls but I'm getting a little better at it. Wish me luck

FLight First Officer

OK, good luck!