Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Results 1 to 33 of 33
  1. #1
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6

    Thumbs up Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Hi, I'm new here and all. But I have a question. I used to own a fleshlight speed bump texture which I enjoyed moreso than the wonder wave (yes, I'm probably a minority over that) which I accidentally threw away sometime back.

    So I was thinking about buying a new fleshlight and was wondering; which fleshlight texture has the most approximate feel or vibe of an actual vagina? I understand that FL's aren't supposed to be like 100% accurate but which texture is the closest to a vagina?

    Much appreciated if you could help me out. thanks

  2. #2
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Mini lotus is really good. I think you still get a free mystery sleeve with it too

  3. #3
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Quote Originally Posted by appleking View Post
    Mini lotus is really good. I think you still get a free mystery sleeve with it too

    I can't decide between a mini lotus or the Vortex. a few friends of mine told me the Vortex feels more like a vagina than the mini lotus. and I keep hearing vice-versa with the mini lotus.

    Which one feels the most like a vagina in terms of texture? please tell me.

  4. #4
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    106

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    LOL!!! The answers to this "eternal" question vary quite a bit from one person to another, depending on who you ask. As a fan of realistic textures, it is also one of the focal points in my enjoyment of FLs. To me, the Vortex, Wonder Wave, Bump-n-Grind, Heavenly, and the Lotus are the most realistic, but I can't decide which one is THE most realistic, though. I guess it's for you to decide after trying all of them. As for the Mini-Lotus, however, I personally don't feel it's that realistic, but it might jut be me.

  5. #5
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    688

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Quote Originally Posted by Death Dealer View Post
    I can't decide between a mini lotus or the Vortex. a few friends of mine told me the Vortex feels more like a vagina than the mini lotus. and I keep hearing vice-versa with the mini lotus.

    Which one feels the most like a vagina in terms of texture? please tell me.
    First of all...welcome to the forums Death Dealer! Now to your pressing question...this is a little difficult to answer since there are so many differing opinions, but here goes. Around here it is pretty well agreed that the low intensity textures are the most realistic. But which one of those is the most real? I tend to agree with the reviews. His opinion is that the Alexis Texas Tornado is the most realistic texture. If you read his review, you can understand his point. Basically, the irregular interior shape mimics the interior of the vaginal canal. His second choice is Teagan's Love Humps. Based on those reviews, I bought both of them. I have to say that they do feel very realistic to me. But then, I only own those two and have nothing to compare them to...except for the real thing! And you're right, nothing feels exactly like the real thing. But these two feel pretty close to me.

    Many feel the regular lotus feels the most real, but some complain that unless you are above average in size, you won't be able to feel the entire texture. The mini-lotus is designed so that an smaller guy can enjoy the full texture. I plan on getting a mini-lotus one day to see how it compares to the two that I already own.
    Last edited by SarahLIFE; 08-16-2013 at 08:18 AM.

  6. #6
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Welcome to the forums. The Lotus easily gets my vote, with the Mini-Lotus coming in a distant second in terms of realistic.

  7. #7
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    *duplicate post*
    Last edited by Death Dealer; 08-16-2013 at 07:45 PM.

  8. #8
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbean View Post
    First of all...welcome to the forums Death Dealer! Now to your pressing question...this is a little difficult to answer since there are so many differing opinions, but here goes. Around here it is pretty well agreed that the low intensity textures are the most realistic. But which one of those is the most real? I tend to agree with the reviews. His opinion is that the Alexis Texas Tornado is the most realistic texture. If you read his review, you can understand his point. Basically, the irregular interior shape mimics the interior of the vaginal canal. His second choice is Teagan's Love Humps. Based on those reviews, I bought both of them. I have to say that they do feel very realistic to me. But then, I only own those two and have nothing to compare them to...except for the real thing! And you're right, nothing feels exactly like the real thing. But these two feel pretty close to me.

    Many feel the regular lotus feels the most real, but some complain that unless you are above average in size, you won't be able to feel the entire texture. The mini-lotus is designed so that an smaller guy can enjoy the full texture. I plan on getting a mini-lotus one day to see how it compares to the two that I already own.

    ok ty, but Alexis Texas' tornado looks similar.


    so out of the vortex or lotus. which feels more realistic? lotus looks more 'straight' though. the vagina isn't straight in texture is it?
    Last edited by Death Dealer; 08-16-2013 at 08:31 PM.

  9. #9
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Jammin' on my bass in Indio, CA
    Posts
    536

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Quote Originally Posted by Death Dealer View Post
    So which should I get in your personal opinion? Alexis Texas's Tornado or Love Humps? If you had to chose between the two. Which feels the most 'realistic' on approximate. I have the money to buy either or.
    I don't have Tornado yet but i do have Love Humps and although it's realistic i think the better choice for you might be Tornado, Tornado is a really big hit around here and I was just about to purchase one but then a member here posted that ILF's Amazon page is selling Pure's (not sure if you know what Pure is, but it got discontinued around the end of February before i had a chance to get one). If you want a good review site that has videos of a camera going through the different textures check out Fleshking.com and you will get to see what the texture really looks like from the inside instead of the cutaway picture on the official homepage. I watched the video for Tornado and it looked like it would feel pretty realistic and it looks like it would feel pretty good, the video is what sold me on Tornado.

    Welcome to the forums by the way, hope this helps.

  10. #10
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    202

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    I definitely recommend the Alexis Texas Tornado. It's in my top 3 and may actually be my favorite overall right now. Been having to force myself to use any of the other 6 sleeves I currently have lately.

  11. #11
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    688

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Quote Originally Posted by Death Dealer View Post
    So which should I get in your personal opinion? Alexis Texas's Tornado or Love Humps? If you had to chose between the two. Which feels the most 'realistic' on approximate. I have the money to buy either or.
    Oh that's a tough one! I like being able to switch every so often. They're both great in different ways. The Love Humps is tighter. Actually it feels tight and loose when you go through the humps. It's supposedly similar to vaginal contractions. Don't know about that, but it can feel pretty intense at times for a smooth texture. Also putting your penis into the orifice feels incrediblely real, but when you reach the first hump, the illusion is gone, but it still feels good. The Tornado feels much looser, and feels much less intense than the Love Humps to me. In fact it takes a while before you start to really feel the texture. At the beginning of your flight, you wonder if there's any texture at all, but as your penis gets harder and thicker, the texture starts pushing back and it's surprising how good, and how real it feels.

    If you want to save a few bucks, you can also get the Tornado texture in the 'Build Your Own' section.

    I suppose that if I had to choose between the two, and had to pick the one that feels the most realistic, I would choose the Tornado. It feels realistic all the way through, although it's not tight. But that doesn't bother me. Hope this helps. Good luck deciding!
    Last edited by mrbean; 08-16-2013 at 10:33 PM.

  12. #12
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    688

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    SarahLIFE, I just noticed you edited my post and took out the reference I made to a certain review site. I didn't think this was against the rules since they are promoting Fleshlight products and links to the site have been posted in the forums in the past. I'll keep it in mind not to do that again, but I was just curious why, since it can only benefit ILF?

  13. #13
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    106

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Not to discount anybody's opinion here, but truthfully, I find the Tornado and Love Humps a bit lacking in stimulation. Yes, the Tornado is somewhat realistic, even though I personally do not find it to be THE most realistic. As for the Love Humps, I don't think it's realistic at all, with merely the sensation of going through the pocket-like chambers. In my opinion, a texture needs to be a bit more intense than the real vagina itself because there's far less sensory stimulation in masturbation compared with real sex. Also, the real vagina has muscles that add to the sensation, which inanimate masturbation sleeves don't have. So you'd be well advised to consider these factors. Hope this helps.

  14. #14
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbean View Post
    Oh that's a tough one! I like being able to switch every so often. They're both great in different ways. The Love Humps is tighter. Actually it feels tight and loose when you go through the humps. It's supposedly similar to vaginal contractions. Don't know about that, but it can feel pretty intense at times for a smooth texture. Also putting your penis into the orifice feels incrediblely real, but when you reach the first hump, the illusion is gone, but it still feels good. The Tornado feels much looser, and feels much less intense than the Love Humps to me. In fact it takes a while before you start to really feel the texture. At the beginning of your flight, you wonder if there's any texture at all, but as your penis gets harder and thicker, the texture starts pushing back and it's surprising how good, and how real it feels.

    If you want to save a few bucks, you can also get the Tornado texture in the 'Build Your Own' section.

    I suppose that if I had to choose between the two, and had to pick the one that feels the most realistic, I would choose the Tornado. It feels realistic all the way through, although it's not tight. But that doesn't bother me. Hope this helps. Good luck deciding!

    can't you adjust the tightness of your FL though to make it tighter/looser from the bottom cap? i haven't used one in over a year but i recall doing that with my old one.

  15. #15
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSupra View Post
    Not to discount anybody's opinion here, but truthfully, I find the Tornado and Love Humps a bit lacking in stimulation. Yes, the Tornado is somewhat realistic, even though I personally do not find it to be THE most realistic. As for the Love Humps, I don't think it's realistic at all, with merely the sensation of going through the pocket-like chambers. In my opinion, a texture needs to be a bit more intense than the real vagina itself because there's far less sensory stimulation in masturbation compared with real sex. Also, the real vagina has muscles that add to the sensation, which inanimate masturbation sleeves don't have. So you'd be well advised to consider these factors. Hope this helps.

    I have a very sensitive penis so I'm just looking for realism not sensory overload.

    Which is why I asked which one has the most realistic texture to that of a vagina by approximation. I don't care about intensity.

  16. #16
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    688

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Quote Originally Posted by Death Dealer View Post
    ok ty, but Alexis Texas' tornado looks similar.
    If you're saying here that the Vortex and Tornado look similar, you're somewhat right. They're really not alike tho. The Vortex has spiral ribs, the Tornado has spiral indents and round "hollows" or depressions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Death Dealer View Post
    can't you adjust the tightness of your FL though to make it tighter/looser from the bottom cap? i haven't used one in over a year but i recall doing that with my old one.
    Twisting the end cap adjusts the suction, which makes it feel tighter or more intense, but I don't think it actually makes it tighter. I always leave the cap as loose as I can. I put a sponge in the cap to stop it from rattling.

  17. #17
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    106

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Quote Originally Posted by Death Dealer View Post
    I have a very sensitive penis so I'm just looking for realism not sensory overload.

    Which is why I asked which one has the most realistic texture to that of a vagina by approximation. I don't care about intensity.
    Yes, I'm aware of the fact that everyone has different degree of sensitivity in penis. I just wanted to give you my opinions on those two textures because they happen to be my least favorite ones. But as they say, to each his own. Good luck to you.

  18. #18
    Airport Security
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,164

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbean View Post
    SarahLIFE, I just noticed you edited my post and took out the reference I made to a certain review site. I didn't think this was against the rules since they are promoting Fleshlight products and links to the site have been posted in the forums in the past. I'll keep it in mind not to do that again, but I was just curious why, since it can only benefit ILF?

    Unlike TPH's review site, this reviewer is an affiliate of Fleshlight. This means that every time you go to that site and then go to the Fleshlight site to buy something, that reviewer will get a percentage of the sale. Though that reviewer does have great information, I cannot allow links or references to his site on the forums because of his affiliate status. The forum rules state that you are not allowed to use the forums as a way of generating sales for 3rd party re-sellers or affiliates of Fleshlight.

    I have tried to edit out every mention of this guy that I see on the forums, it was not just you.

  19. #19
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    dude, just get mini-lotus. why would ilf lie to you, they did their best replicating it. Its just how you would interpret it

    look up reviews on the original lotus and see what people say about it and how it feels since it would basically be on par with the mini

  20. #20
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Jammin' on my bass in Indio, CA
    Posts
    536

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahLIFE View Post
    Unlike TPH's review site, this reviewer is an affiliate of Fleshlight. This means that every time you go to that site and then go to the Fleshlight site to buy something, that reviewer will get a percentage of the sale. Though that reviewer does have great information, I cannot allow links or references to his site on the forums because of his affiliate status. The forum rules state that you are not allowed to use the forums as a way of generating sales for 3rd party re-sellers or affiliates of Fleshlight.

    I have tried to edit out every mention of this guy that I see on the forums, it was not just you.

    Is it the review site that i mentioned in my post below? *****king.com? I didn't know that affiliate sites take partial commission on the sales, sorry if I mentioned that site.

  21. #21
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    688

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Full Force View Post
    Is it the review site that i mentioned in my post below? *****king.com? I didn't know that affiliate sites take partial commission on the sales, sorry if I mentioned that site.
    Oh! I didn't know that either. Sarah, I didn't think you were doing that only to me, I figured it was a rule. Now that I know, I won't do it again.

    Oh, another thing, Sarah, I would rather reference TPH's site, but I thought it was taken down.
    Last edited by mrbean; 08-19-2013 at 10:09 PM.

  22. #22
    Airport Security
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,164

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbean View Post
    Oh! I didn't know that either. Sarah, I didn't think you were doing that only to me, I figured it was a rule. Now that I know, I won't do it again.

    Oh, another thing, Sarah, I would rather reference TPH's site, but I thought it was taken down.

    TPH's site is down but someone linked to an older version of his site that still works. I don't know what the link is right now tho... anybody remember it?

  23. #23
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    169

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Yeah, the link can be found on the first page of the thread "Review of all the inserts..." that TPH started a while back. It's http://fleshlight-reviews.webs.com
    It doesn't have all of the features of his newer site, but it does the job for the most part.

  24. #24
    Airport Security
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,164

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Quote Originally Posted by Макс Лазер View Post
    Yeah, the link can be found on the first page of the thread "Review of all the inserts..." that TPH started a while back. It's http://fleshlight-reviews.webs.com
    It doesn't have all of the features of his newer site, but it does the job for the most part.

    Thank you!!!

  25. #25
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    231

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Quote Originally Posted by Death Dealer View Post
    I can't decide between a mini lotus or the Vortex. a few friends of mine told me the Vortex feels more like a vagina than the mini lotus. and I keep hearing vice-versa with the mini lotus. Which one feels the most like a vagina in terms of texture? please tell me.
    I own both and can say that the mini-lotus feels good, but nothing like real pussy. The vortex does if you use it in a hands free fashion. I recommend a rolled up sleeping bag. I don't own a Tornado yet, but plan to get one.

  26. #26
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    688

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Quote Originally Posted by Макс Лазер View Post
    Yeah, the link can be found on the first page of the thread "Review of all the inserts..." that TPH started a while back. It's http://fleshlight-reviews.webs.com
    It doesn't have all of the features of his newer site, but it does the job for the most part.
    Oh, cool! Thank you! Can't wait to check it out.

  27. #27
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    169

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    I'm here to assist

  28. #28
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    97

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Alexis Texas Tornado feels VERY realistic, and amazing. I did a lot of research prior to purchasing it also. My intent was to get a very realistic feeling sleeve vs the intensity go our Ice sleeve. No regrets at all.

  29. #29
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    257

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    My experience is Love Humps and Lotus feel most realistic.

  30. #30
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    28

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    This topic has been dead for 5 months and the user asking hasn't been on for nearly as long so why revive the thread?

  31. #31
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    257

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    The question is ever popular and worthy of discussion.

  32. #32
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7

    Cool Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    I did a comparison between my votrex and my wifes pussy last night and they do feel pretty similar (I kept going between the two to compare!) Obviously my wife is a lot warmer to the touch and you really notice the muscles pressing down on you and contracting compared to the FL, for me this was the biggest obviously difference as she squeezes and moves around on my cock. In terms of texture she was noticeably smoother overall than the vortex and had a greater variation in textures (the vortex has the same repeating pattern).

    The level of tightness is about the same (until she squeezes anyway and tried to milk the cum out of me!).

    Overall I would give the vortex a 7-8/10 for likeness. Its impossible to recreate how a real pussy feels but the vortex gets pretty close.

    Hope this helps

  33. #33
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    257

    Default Re: Which fleshlight feels more like a vagina?

    Quote Originally Posted by ukfl View Post
    I did a comparison between my votrex and my wifes pussy last night and they do feel pretty similar (I kept going between the two to compare!)
    The level of tightness is about the same (until she squeezes anyway and tried to milk the cum out of me!).
    Awesome comparison! Of course, the vaginal muscle contractions make all the difference. ;-) But too bad you don't have Love Humps or another more realistic sleeve to compare. I agree with your Vortex review. I'd give it a 6 for realism.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top