Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default STU still the champion

I bought the STU earlier this year. The very first time I used it, I ejaculated within three minutes. It felt almost like the real thing. Since then, I tried purchasing the b-hive and stoya. Both FL, I feel absolutely no sensation. Some of you say you need to break in the FL before you get the full effect but I did not have to do that with the STU. So I throw that theory out the door. I tried a couple more times with both products and still no sensation. I finally decide to soak all three in warm water one night so if I was disappointed with the B-hive and stoya, I can go right to the STU. For surely, ONLY the STU made my penis feel good and as usual I reach an orgasm.

I bought the B-hive and Stoya based on other people's comments and how they said Stoya feels almost like the real thing. But I felt nothing.

So, is there something wrong with me? I'm starting to think my penis only like FL that comes with a whole lot of bumps on the inside. Therefore I just purchased the speedbumps FL. I expect this FL to feel very similar to the STU because they both have nothing but bumps.

FLight Navigator

Default Re: STU still the champion

Remember that for each person, his experience with fleshlights is going to be unique. A lot of people have similar experiences, but that's to be expected when we're all, to the best of my knowledge, human beings. There can be several factors that make a sleeve work or not work for you. For example, the Destroya is not one of my favorite sleeves. For me, it's just not as intense as other sleeves. But unlike you, the STU is not my favorite. That mantle goes to the Super-Ribbed. You may be right about prediction that you'll like the Speed Bump similar textures. For my part, my favorite sleeves are those with some type of ribbed-texture. You just have to find the ones that work for you ^_^

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by myronlong View Post
    Some of you say you need to break in the FL before you get the full effect but I did not have to do that with the STU. So I throw that theory out the door. I tried a couple more times with both products and still no sensation. I finally decide to soak all three in warm water one night so if I was disappointed with the B-hive and stoya, I can go right to the STU
    I find that the break in period is proportional to the amount of texture inside. The more complex textures seem to take longer to break in, since there is more material. The Destroya is one with a lot of texture, so I would expect it to take longer to break in. Giving it only a "few uses" is not enough.

The Bi-Hive to me is not as intense as the STU because its canal is wider than the STU so it doesn't grind in as much.

I think you should continue to use the Destroya. What I would do is use it for a bit, and if you don't feel much, then finish off with the STU. Eventually you will start to feel something from it. If not, don't use it for a month or two and then come back to it. Do not just give up on it forever, as eventually I think you will appreciate what it offers.

For me personally, I did not like the Primal that much when it came out. It took me around 6-9 months before I used it and it finally clicked. Now it's one of my top 5 sleeves.

FLight Attendant

I also wasn't impressed with the Destroya when I first got mine, but I've come around some. I think a lot of people are always partial to their first sleeve because that was the one that really opened their eyes to how great it was, so whenever they get a new one, they expect it to be the same mind-blowing experience. I've grown to appreciate my Destroya, but I still prefer my original sleeve (Wonder Wave) to the other 3 that I own.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by orlandot94 View Post
    I think you should continue to use the Destroya. What I would do is use it for a bit, and if you don't feel much, then finish off with the STU. Eventually you will start to feel something from it. If not, don't use it for a month or two and then come back to it. Do not just give up on it forever, as eventually I think you will appreciate what it offers.
    I knew you were going to say that, good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by orlandot94 View Post
    For me personally, I did not like the Primal that much when it came out. It took me around 6-9 months before I used it and it finally clicked. Now it's one of my top 5 sleeves.
    Which FLG Primal do you have?

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by lolo79 View Post
    Which FLG Primal do you have?
    Aletta Ocean. I also bought a Mary Queen Primal as a backup that I now use as my preferred Primal.

FLight Attendant

I give up and not wasting any more money on FL. The STU is my winner and only contestant if I really think about it.

For me...

Speedbump= FAIL
    B-hive=FAIL
    Stoya=FAIL

Same thing last night again, started off with the Speedbump (new purchase) and no sensation whatsoever. I even broke it in first by lubing it up and stroking it vigorously for 5 minutes with the stick insert that comes inside the FL.

I given up and went back to the STU and thought I was fucking my EX for real. The texture in the STU is amazing. I wasted $225 in trying different FL and not wasting anymore.

Sticking with the STU

FLight Attendant

Did you give it enough time? It took me several weeks to get used to Love Humps (I was used to Wonder Wave) but since then it's been the only sleeve I use. Also, 5 minutes probably isn't enough time to effect much; 20-30 minutes of penetration for the weeks I mentioned are what made everything click.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by myronlong View Post
    I give up and not wasting any more money on FL. The STU is my winner and only contestant if I really think about it.
    For me...
    Speedbump= FAIL
    B-hive=FAIL
    Stoya=FAIL
    Same thing last night again, started off with the Speedbump (new purchase) and no sensation whatsoever. I even broke it in first by lubing it up and stroking it vigorously for 5 minutes with the stick insert that comes inside the FL.
    I given up and went back to the STU and thought I was fucking my EX for real. The texture in the STU is amazing. I wasted $225 in trying different FL and not wasting anymore.
    Sticking with the STU
    The stick insert isn't really for "warming it up", it is more to keep it open and straight during shipping.
    bitterfish is right. give it some time. how long did you use it before going back to the STU?
    How long were you in the STU before cumming??? The STU is one of the most intense textures out there(IMHO).

Airport Security

I wouldn't try to use the inserted stick to "warm it up"... I think that could damage the sleeve pretty badly. It is not meant to be used to penetrate the Fleshlight, it is meant to help it stay nice until you get it home. Remove it and throw it away!

FLight Navigator

Champions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

Yeah, that's kinda OT but I was just listening to it. STU will always be one of my "champions". So will Stoya. I thought she was designed to make just about anyone cum? I guess not. Sorry.

Perhaps other non-varying textures, such as Vortex or Wonder Wave will be better for you?