Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    Forum Whore

Default What's the longest amount of time you've gone without having an orgasm?

So far I'm on Day 13 of not having an orgasm. I've been edging, doing kegels, working out, running, drinking lots of water and eating right. Not having any junk food or alcohol. I'm so fucking horny I could fuck 10 women. My balls feel so heavy from all the extra cum that's in them. After running 3 miles, I play with my nipples and edge while in the shower, my cock feels sooo much bigger as if there is more blood flowing into it. I think this week I may have to break my streak with a nice big orgasm. I'll probably edge for about 15 minutes and blow my load. Anyone want to see me shoot my load?

Default Re: What's the longest amount of time you've gone without having an orgasm?

I think I went either a week or a month without masturbating once. It was terrible. Yeah, a few days without masturbating can make your next session amazing, but past a certain point you're just torturing yourself needlessly.

FLight Attendant

Default Re: What's the longest amount of time you've gone without having an orgasm?

I once went a month without masturbating about 2 1/2 years ago. I had open heart surgery and was told that I couldn't drive for at least a month. I had to stay with my parents because they didn't want me at home by myself and not being able to drive in case something happened. When the doctor released my to be able to drive, the first thing that I did was masturbate. When I came, it shot a good foot into the air. By the time I was done, I had such a mess that I had to go take a shower and change the sheets on the bed.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by jediado View Post
    So far I'm on Day 13 of not having an orgasm. I've been edging, doing kegels, working out, running, drinking lots of water and eating right. Not having any junk food or alcohol. I'm so fucking horny I could fuck 10 women. My balls feel so heavy from all the extra cum that's in them. After running 3 miles, I play with my nipples and edge while in the shower, my cock feels sooo much bigger as if there is more blood flowing into it. I think this week I may have to break my streak with a nice big orgasm. I'll probably edge for about 15 minutes and blow my load. Anyone want to see me shoot my load?
    no but you can take a picture I bet it will be a gallon, most of all why are u doing this???

FLight Attendant

I've gone three months. Religious reasons. Towards the end, even furniture was looking sexy.

FLight Navigator

Cum to think of it a few years ago when I was in Iraq, I went for a few months with out an orgasm Lets just say you cant do a year in hell with out an orgasm every now and again. Its only a matter of time before you find a place to let it go.