Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default I am leaning towards the wonder wave...

Hi,

I am sort of a victim of the hard squeeze during masturbation, and I feel like my stamina is affected by it. I have a slightly thick penis, and I want something that is going to feel good. But, at the same time, I do not want something that will feel... TOO good, if you know what I mean. My girlfriend is worried it will feel better than her... I told her that her spirit, soul, and heart are not accessories for a fleshlight- but I also see her point.

I also don't want to cum super quick, either. I read a review of the wonder wave- and how it hold lubrication in- and that is what I want.

Honestly, I am used to spit for masturbating, and I hope that I can use some with a Fleshlight, too. Not all the time, (I will use lube, too) but... It would be nice if it held some lubrication.

Another purpose for the fleshlight is to increase my stamina. I don't want to slip it on and bust a nut because it feels so good.

I... honestly don't know what to expect.

Is the wonder weave a good choice for a beginner?

FLight Attendant

Default Re: I am leaning towards the wonder wave...

that or the vortex, i've personally never tried both so ican't speak for those but the twista is sortof like an enhanced version of the wonderwave, check it out

FLight Attendant

I myself picked the Wonder Wave as my first sleeve and was very happy with it. A lot of people recommend it as a good beginner sleeve, which is the advice I took, and they were definately not wrong. It does hold lube pretty well from what I can tell, but I would always use lubricant over spit unless you are in a pinch. Lube just works better and trying to use a dry sleeve is not pleasant. As far as it feeling better than your girlfriend, she doesn't have to worry. A fleshlight will never replace a real woman. Its not just the feel of it, it can't replace the act of sex, like the passion for instance. Don't let your girlfriend be the one thats making the decision for you, she is not the one putting herself inside of it. Go with what you want, but I would definately recommend the Wonder Wave for a beginner sleeve. Honestly, I've bought 3 more since my Wonder Wave, a Destroya, Mini-Lotus, and Heavenly. They might look pretty crazy, but my Wonder Wave is still my favorite by far.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by jakew View Post
    Hi,

I am sort of a victim of the hard squeeze during masturbation, and I feel like my stamina is affected by it. I have a slightly thick penis, and I want something that is going to feel good. But, at the same time, I do not want something that will feel... TOO good, if you know what I mean. My girlfriend is worried it will feel better than her... I told her that her spirit, soul, and heart are not accessories for a fleshlight- but I also see her point.

I also don't want to cum super quick, either. I read a review of the wonder wave- and how it hold lubrication in- and that is what I want.

Honestly, I am used to spit for masturbating, and I hope that I can use some with a Fleshlight, too. Not all the time, (I will use lube, too) but... It would be nice if it held some lubrication.

Another purpose for the fleshlight is to increase my stamina. I don't want to slip it on and bust a nut because it feels so good.

I... honestly don't know what to expect.

Is the wonder weave a good choice for a beginner?
    So to answer the question, yes the Wonder Wave is a good choice for a beginner.

However, there are a few things that I want to clarify from your post:

1. Using spit as lube is generally not a good idea as spit is not a very good lube. So not only will this dull the sensations the sleeve provides (from the increased friction), but it can also cause issues with bacteria since your saliva is full of it. What I do is use a water based lube and I basically just apply a small amount at the start. Then I have a spray bottle with water that I use every so often and just spray into the sleeve when it feels like it's going dry. This saves lube and it also feels really good this way.

2. If you are planning on using the FL to increase your stamina, well then you have to get to the edge and if you are getting to the edge, it's going to feel good. The generally accepted method of training is the stop and go method. You stroke until just before orgasm, stop, let your orgasm subside (don't cum or you stroked too long), and then repeat. Do this at least 5 times a session and you'll be lasting longer in no time at all. But, I will say that this can be very difficult depending on how close to the edge you get as it will start to feel really really good.

The ideal scenario is to stroke all the way up to orgasm and stop just a stroke or two short and hold it off. This is possible if you are using your hand, but inside the FL you will find that the pressure on your cock head from the texture is enough to get you off. Your cock head fills with blood and expands in volume as your orgasm builds, so just stopping inside the sleeve may push you over. Sliding out may push you over as well, so finding the edge can be tricky. I wouldn't worry too much about finding the exact edge, just be aware of these issues.

3. When you first start out, I don't think you will cum super quick as you probably won't feel much to start with. You will probably find the FL too loose and this is completely normal. Especially if you have been squeezing your cock. What I have seen in the past is that you will first have to work to cum inside the FL. It may not feel that great and you might be disappointed. Give it time and you'll find that you start to cum quicker and quicker. Eventually you may not be able to stroke for more than a minute before you are on the edge. It's at this very point that you are now ready to train yourself to last longer using the stop and go method. It may take you a month or so depending on your DGS before you can really start to train.

4. If your girlfriend has concerns, just tell her that FLying is something that will help you enjoy sex more. Using a Fleshlight, any Fleshlight will help to resensitize your penis so you can feel more of the textures and more importantly, her vagina. And not only will you feel more of it, which leads to more pleasure, but you will last longer as well. And I think that's something all guys would like: more pleasure for a longer period of time.

Good luck!
    Last edited by orlandot94; 08-20-2013 at 05:24 PM.

FLight Attendant

Wow you guys, thanks for those replies. I just ordered the Lady orifice with the Wonder Wave texture. Thanks a lot!

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by jakew View Post
    Wow you guys, thanks for those replies. I just ordered the Lady orifice with the Wonder Wave texture. Thanks a lot!
    Money well spent. Good choice sir!

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by MoosyGoosy View Post
    Money well spent. Good choice sir!

Thank you