Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Orgasm from rim job

Has this happened to any of you? Years, and I mean years ago while 69'ing, a girl was tonguing my asshole. I had the most intense/extreme orgasm that I've ever experienced. She wasn't even touching my dick. I have never experienced the same thing again. Is it possible she hit a nerve that directly stimulated my prostate?

FLight Navigator

Default Re: Orgasm from rim job

Quote Originally Posted by splitsecond View Post
    Has this happened to any of you? Years, and I mean years ago while 69'ing, a girl was tonguing my asshole. I had the most intense/extreme orgasm that I've ever experienced. She wasn't even touching my dick. I have never experienced the same thing again. Is it possible she hit a nerve that directly stimulated my prostate?
    Doubt that was the deal. More likely it was just that you didn't expect it and the asshole is very sensative. Have you explored that since then? Tried any additional ass stimulation s? Touching? Fingering? Toys?

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyelf View Post
    Doubt that was the deal. More likely it was just that you didn't expect it and the asshole is very sensative. Have you explored that since then? Tried any additional ass stimulation s? Touching? Fingering? Toys?

I have but never with those results. I had a girlfriend who would finger my ass while going down on me. Those were some of the best orgasms. It's been quite a while though. The wife is not so adventurous.

FLight Navigator

I've had assgasms, but they pretty much require that my prostate be hammered relentlessly. That takes much more than a rimjob.

FLight Captain

it's possible

check this shit out http://www.xvideos.com/video2222817/prostate_rimjob